It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Baptist pastor has two prophetic dreams from March through November 2020

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I get it... you are an atheist....so why are you here ?

To troll everyone.

Your weak attempt is embarrassing.

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: DeathSlayer

if he is wrong his church will probably have him replaced as he is chased out of town....

I think just about anyone on here could have predicted those things in dec.
I just yesterday told a family member that no matter who wins the election they have planned out the brewing hate so well the losing side will start a civil war.

His followers will continue to follow him, my prediction even if he is 100 % wrong.

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Has anyone confirmed somehow that this dude is actually a Baptist preacher? He looks like a cancer patient. Not that cancer patients can’t also be Baptist preachers, but something is off about this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No I have not but he has released the name of his church in Kentucky. Should be easy to find out. Let me take a quick look.

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Has anyone confirmed somehow that this dude is actually a Baptist preacher? He looks like a cancer patient. Not that cancer patients can’t also be Baptist preachers, but something is off about this one.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The pastor has a web site.

www.livingwordministriesag.org...

reply to: DeathSlayer

edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You’ve never encountered this?? LOTS of people don’t remember their dreams. They say “I don’t dream.” They do of course, dream, that is, since we know everyone does. But they don’t remember them so they assume they don’t dream. MANY people are this way. It’s not concerning or (in my opinion) intriguing at all.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Revelation 2-3

Many liken these to the Church ages, yet they were also physical different churches. Each church had some flaw that made it unworthy but at the same time had a practice in its favor with the exception perhaps of Philadelphia which seemed to be doing most things right. And yet to all the churches and their followers, there was always hope because each was a follower of Christ and each had the power to overcome whatever challenge was in their way.

What I said in no way contradicted what you say because as you say, we are all followers of Christ, but just because one lands in a church that has a challenge in some way does not mean that one cannot still find the Lord there and come out of that church saved.

edit on 27-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: CthruU

I have drempt once in my life prior to two weeks agothat i remember anyway

I would love to know why you can't recall your dreams, at all. Not saying you can give an answer, but it is very intriguing.

Hi, i would love to know too , i have no answers - the other dream in last two weeks is that I'm standing behind a tree in a forest i think while some really nasty creature is hunting me, it feels like a demonic type creature the likes of which is terrifying. I've done karate for decades and am for want of a better word a master at breathing and heartrate control yet in this dream i am that terrified i cannot control my breathing and heartrate which aids this creature in finding me - (i think) - not sure as i always wake up as it turns to head my way.

I find this intriguing for as you can imagine i don't scare easily in the slightest. Also although i feel I'm mostly a failure at being the type of Christian i know I'm supposed to be i am convinced that I'm deeply spiritual (not religious) and i cant help but think thats why I'm being hunted by this thing.

The OP found my sweetspot with this topic as i watched these vids elsewhere a few days ago and i gotta admit i feel something unervering about it.

Sure hope i look silly down the track.

I will go as far as saying I'm absolutely convinced that some of my prayers have been answered when they mattered the most and that asked for signs have been undeniably given at times also when they really mattered to.

I am not religious. To the vastly overwhelming majority i hold some very different views about staple Christianity, the bible, and the cross as expressed in many threads over the years (this is not my first account, i accidentally locked myself out of my last) but as said my spirituality is well different to the point ive sent 5 different psychologists running for cover who couldn't deal with the fact they had no logical explanations or counter arguments for my mindset. I definitely rock the boat.

I would love to sit down with a proven psychic but problem is i don't think there is such a individual.

So yes intriguing indeed, i could tell you so much you wouldn't believe - try this on for size : i don't eat, i have survived on one bowel of cereal in the morning and same again at night for 20 years now........

I weigh 90kgs and am built like a competition body builder yet never once picked up a dumbbell - i am convinced i have a particular purpose when all is analyzed, said and done but have no idea to date what that is but i do have my suspicions which i will not divulge.

So yes i find the OP on this one very interesting as its a bit close to home. The negativity from others is to be expected as its all abit out there to most but nothing will sway my interest as my lifes experiences as touched on above simply cannot be ignored.

You sound like someone and actually you give me the feeling you may have something of value to steer me somewhere. Is that at all the case - i.e do you know a good psychic or even better are you related to one?
edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

To troll everyone.

if he is wrong his church will probably have him replaced as he is chased out of town....

I just yesterday told a family member that no matter who wins the election they have planned out the brewing hate so well the losing side will start a civil war.

His followers will continue to follow him, my prediction even if he is 100 % wrong.

You always resort to personal attracts. That says everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I've had prophetic dreams but I have to play Devil's Advocate here. Dreams reflect our sub-conscious thoughts and our everyday reality. A pastor/clurgy/ man of the cloth, who reads a Bible everyday (which is filled w doom and gloom predictions) is probably 80% more likely to have these kinds of dreams. That's his narrative anyway.

Religious ppl have been saying the world is ending soon since year zero. Its unlikely to stop anytime soon. Put up evidence or be proven a fake.

edit on 27-8-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

He is not a Baptist preacher. He's the pastor at an Assembly of God church.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: muzzleflash

He sees November bringing utter chaos to the USA, chaos to the point where the UN installs Russian and Chinese troops as peacekeepers.

That's what I've always thought.

The Democrats/leftists can't beat us on their own, but they can ask for help, in which case it ends up being us against the world. Likely we end up with Chinese troops occupying the West Coast. The Rockies make for a nasty natural barrier to tactically work past assuming we're looking at guerrilla warfare.

The military would likely be split.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are trolling and when I see this I am a mean ole bastard.

In the future.....stop reading my threads....

Problem solved.

To troll everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I understand your point so when November goes by and this pastor is wrong.....I will be the first to call him a liar and deceiver.....

I have never seen a preacher put everything on the line over a set of dreams. He can lose his job, credibility, respect, in front of his family.....

originally posted by: NightVision

I've had prophetic dreams but I have to play Devil's Advocate here. Dreams reflect our sub-conscious thoughts and our everyday reality. A pastor/clurgy/ man of the cloth, who reads a Bible everyday (which is filled w doom and gloom predictions) is probably 80% more likely to have these kinds of dreams. That's his narrative anyway.

Religious ppl have been saying the world is ending soon since year zero. Its unlikely to stop anytime soon. Put up evidence or be proven a fake.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You are trolling and when I see this I am a mean ole bastard.

In the future.....stop reading my threads....

Problem solved.

To troll everyone.

I did nothing but give my opinion, my right. I will read what I like! This website is not your privet party.

edit on 27-8-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Democrats/leftists can't beat us on their own, but they can ask for help, in which case it ends up being us against the world. Likely we end up with Chinese troops occupying the West Coast. The Rockies make for a nasty natural barrier to tactically work past assuming we're looking at guerrilla warfare.

The military would likely be split.

I can see this happening if Biden wins, or if the election is contested
with Joe's 600 some odd attorneys that are set to challenge the results.

Not a stretch to think the Democrat leaders who all have ties
to Russia and China would attempt to pull this overthrow of USA off.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Did you ever read that thread I wrote about the prediction that Trump is the last president made in the 1890s like around 130yrs ago?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Here's the thread.
Tons of interesting stuff pops up all the way till the end.

Two Books from 1800s Predict Trump is Last President

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Now that is crazy.

I didn't watch the videos, but I had a similar dream back around 2011 - 2012. Not really sure of the exact date.

I never forgot it. The image of the whole planet laid to waste and covered with dead bodies. Not a blade of grass. Muddy ground covered in blood.

May watch the videos when I get home.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Klassified

Even you can see the plausibility this time.

The last time this nation was so divided, we indeed hit a Civil War. We have had articles about one side wargaming scenarios where Trump refused to leave if he lost, but their last scenario wargamed the same scenario as the last election - clear EC Trump victory and Biden popular vote win. Do you know what they did? They had Biden refuse to accept defeat, urge western states to secede, and try to urge other states to overthrow their voters' chosen electors in a bid to seat Biden instead.

It sent the nation to January 21 with no clear presidential successor and the Democrats hoping the military would intervene on their behalf!

Now you have Hillary telling Biden not to concede not matter what ...

Yeah, it's all plausible, and we already have the beginnings of an insurrection going on in major cities all over.

Riots? Protests? A lot of political sword-play and legal wrangling? Yes...but there will be no civil war in this country any time soon, nor a revolution, but I can agree that things could get worse before they get better if/when Trump wins...which may be by a landslide this time, rivalling Reagan's second election.

One need not be a prophet to have fore-seen some of these things. Just watching the news and knowing a bit of history is all that's necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join