It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: Baptist pastor has two prophetic dreams from March through November 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
You are right, and I apologize for being such an easy target. I read your original post, and it peaked my curiosity. Now I know you were teasing, and everything I said in response was probably due to my own feelings of inadequacy. I don’t have anything to lose or gain, but I apologize for getting my feathers all ruffle. To you specifically.
Love always, pea brain.
a reply to: apydomis

I never saw you as a target, but the male apendage comments made you one.
"Come on man" move along.
edit on 27-8-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hi

Please watch them all. So much info it would take pages to type....

He had 2 dreams in Dec 2019 (his church can verify) he explains with accuracy everything ongoing in USA from March 2020 until present. Everything from wearing mask, needles, sickness everywhere, riots, burning buildings, raising your fist, etc.....

November will start a civil war.....

Attempted Trump assassination attempt as well.... etc....

TIP: USA better stock up on food.......war is coming.....don't be caught wih your pants down.

AND the guy said if he is wrong..... everyone should pick on him, call him a fool, etc...

For someone who is a pastor of a church and makes these bold statements about his dreams ........ BIG BALLS because if he is wrong his church will probably have him replaced as he is chased out of town....

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can't watch them currently.

What is he predicting?

Please fill me in on all the important parts.
Thx
edit on 27-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hi

Sure see my response above to Muzzelflash.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I can't watch the videos.

Would you mind telling us what all the doom is about?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I have drempt once in my life prior to two weeks agothat i remember anyway

Humans have many dreams, every night. Most we don't remember, but to have had only 2 dreams that you can recall in your entire life, that seems odd. Some people are great at recalling dreams, others, like you, can't remember or think they don't dream. Our brains have to dream. REM sleep is a must for us. And if we deprive our brains of that, such as through staying awake and not sleeping, then after several days the brain takes over and forces it, even if we aren't sleeping. It is that important for us. Why though?

I would love to know why you can't recall your dreams, at all. Not saying you can give an answer, but it is very intriguing.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
More "prophecies" on top of countless others that never come to pass. Throw enough mud against the wall and you will likely get some of it to stick. That's what these "prophecies" amount to. It's a good thing Christians aren't living under old testament law because a lot of these "prophets" would be in for a very rude awakening.

He had some dreams. Tell them as dreams. I've had dreams come to pass myself. Many of us have I'm sure, but 99% of dreams do not. They're just dreams and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Stock up on food?

I haven't eaten anything in almost 2 days...

If I get any food I'm eating all of it immediately.

I can't save it or prep.
God will have to protect me.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So far this pastor has hit the nail on the head with accuracy since March 2020.....everything has occurred as he saw in his dreams.

He can backup his dreams as of Dec 2019 (church verified) 100% accuracy....

So I am a betting man and I am betting on this pastor's reputation and his past accuracy.

originally posted by: Klassified
More "prophecies" on top of countless others that never come to pass. Throw enough mud against the wall and you will likely get some of it to stick. That's what these "prophecies" amount to. It's a good thing Christians aren't living under old testament law because a lot of these "prophets" would be in for a very rude awakening.

He had some dreams. Tell them as dreams. I've had dreams come to pass myself. Many of us have I'm sure, but 99% of dreams do not. They're just dreams and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a series of prophetic dreams that will shortly occur...Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

Maybe he's just been watching too much news?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

as far as i understand: god is republican and only christians will be protected.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As accurate as he has been from March 2020 to date? No way this can be a coincidence....BUT there will always be non-believers.

originally posted by: dug88

a series of prophetic dreams that will shortly occur...Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't think you understand at all.

Continue to let your fear control you.

BTW god is a title (to the one true God) and when referring to HIM .... it is God. Big G not little g.

I know......you don't understand.

originally posted by: oloufo

as far as i understand: god is republican and only christians will be protected.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
As accurate as he has been from March 2020 to date? No way this can be a coincidence....BUT there will always be non-believers.

are there any videos of his early predictions?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You have not watched the videos in the OP..... because if you had you would not ask.....

You are trolling.....this thread.

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

are there any videos of his early predictions?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE and COURTEOUS political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Minister of a church that teaches many things contrary to scripture. One small example.

Baptists have long believed that drinking alcohol is not only unhealthy and morally lax, but is in direct opposition to what God wants. Strict interpretation of the Bible is a cornerstone of Baptist belief, and they believe Scripture specifically tells them that drinking alcohol is wrong.

Luke 7:34
English Standard Version
34 The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look at him! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’

Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
2 On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, 2 and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding. 3 When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman,[a] why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.

8 Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.”

They did so, 9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 10 and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Even you can see the plausibility this time.

The last time this nation was so divided, we indeed hit a Civil War. We have had articles about one side wargaming scenarios where Trump refused to leave if he lost, but their last scenario wargamed the same scenario as the last election - clear EC Trump victory and Biden popular vote win. Do you know what they did? They had Biden refuse to accept defeat, urge western states to secede, and try to urge other states to overthrow their voters' chosen electors in a bid to seat Biden instead.

It sent the nation to January 21 with no clear presidential successor and the Democrats hoping the military would intervene on their behalf!

Now you have Hillary telling Biden not to concede not matter what ...

Yeah, it's all plausible, and we already have the beginnings of an insurrection going on in major cities all over.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What are these 3 videos about? Death and destruction of the USA with UN stepping in to assist....

The fact that prophets never see the good stuff is why I don't believe.

Really good stuff happens all the time and yet these people that claim to see the future can only ever see doom.

I'm not buying it.

Because there is no good stuff in a world that is ruled by the Father of lies.It won't have "good stuff" until it is on earth as it is in heaven.

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is “a liar” and “the father of lies.”

(John 8:44)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It also says that His followers will come out of all Churches in the end if they overcome the challenges.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

if he is wrong his church will probably have him replaced as he is chased out of town....

I think just about anyone on here could have predicted those things in dec.
I just yesterday told a family member that no matter who wins the election they have planned out the brewing hate so well the losing side will start a civil war.

His followers will continue to follow him, my prediction even if he is 100 % wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It also says that His followers will come out of all Churches in the end if they overcome the challenges.

What scripture are you referring to? The church is the people who makeup the true followers of Christ.

The Greek word ekklesia refers to “the gathered ones,” or believers called into community with God. The book of Acts ascribes emotions and actions to the church. “Great fear seized the whole church” (Acts 5:11) and “the church sent them on their way” (Acts 15:3). When you look at it this way, you’re not “going to church”—you are the church.

sojo.net...

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join