It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I did a search and this was mentioned on ATS a few months ago but the thread didn't explain anything and only linked a video. So I'll try to do this some justice.

Apparently in the 1890's the author Ingersoll Lockwood wrote two books that seem to predict our current turmoil in a strange series of coincidences. Those two books are "Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey" and "The Last President".

Here are full copies of the books available to read:
The Last President
and
Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey

Ok, I haven't read them yet but this is what I know:

In "Baron Trump (1893)", he lives in "Castle Trump", is a wealthy aristocrat and is guided by "The Master of all Masters" called "Don" to find "Goggle-Land" (is this Google?) somewhere in Russia (?), which is a "World within a World" where everything's made of silver and there are marble roads. The names Baron and Don are titles rather than first names.

In "Last President (1896)", there is an underdog that ran for President and no one believed he would win, but he did. He lived on 5th Ave in NYC (Trump Tower is actually at 5th Ave!). There were riots and protests all over the land as a result of his victory. His Secretary of Agriculture was even named "Lefay Pence" (pg 16). He made his own new currency, etc.

Now think about how strange this really is, as there are some striking parallels. Recall that there are some very wild conspiracy theories about Trump and his son being time travelers, his uncanny connections to John Titor and Tesla (please research this if interested), and now add these books into the mix.

Here is a Snopes Fact Check that agrees these books are real. They are apparently completely real and only rediscovered recently in connection with all of this (this year?).

Do you think Trump will be the Last President?
Are we ready for a new currency?
Are the Trump's time traveling and creating Mandela Effects?
Hahahhaa!! This world is nuts!

Truth is indeed Stranger than Fiction!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I haven't read them yet but I'll try to check them out. I'm going to start with Last President because it's very short. I'll add anything in this thread that I find as shocking.

If anyone else has read them already, do you have any comments? Did you find anything else in them that was really strange?

Here's a youtube video discussing the books for anyone curious to watch:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yeah, this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

uses the same two books as you, but was closed in lieu of this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm gonna have a look too. Damn, thats creepy, like the Titan/Titanic novel.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have only read some of it, but another weird thing is Baron Trump had a pet frog he carried with him.

I'll have to check this out some more.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

NOPE.

We already have it. Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin/Ethereum Bitcoin Cash)

Nope

Yep!~

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This may be proof time travel exist and that our timeline isn't the "original" one.
edit on 8/18/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yeah, that thread didn't explain anything.

People who cannot watch videos won't know anything about this unless someone writes up an explanation and informs them about the different conspiracy theories swirling around these books.

I'm not really sure why she didn't bother explaining anything - otherwise I wouldn't feel obligated to write a thread about it.

I put it in a more appropriate forum as well.
This is definitely a Skunk Works topic, though Prophecy and Predictions is also a decent forum for a discussion of how these books relate to what's going on right now.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Our last President but our first Emperor.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I'm gonna have a look too. Damn, thats creepy, like the Titan/Titanic novel.

Exactly hahaha.

That is the fate of these books (maybe??).
Though I do admit that the Titan may be a little more accurate in it's parallel depictions and descriptions of events.

I do like the theme of the "Marvelous Underground Journey" because we are definitely going down the rabbit hole on this one!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I saw the thread here and heard about it elsewhere. The information you gave however is fascinating and look forward to thoughts. May read The Last President tonight. Thank you

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah, that thread didn't explain anything.

People who cannot watch videos won't know anything about this unless someone writes up an explanation and informs them about the different conspiracy theories swirling around these books.

Yeah, I hate threads that only use a video without explanation (99% of the time I refuse to watch videos), and it's one of my pet peeves, but the thread does already address the subject, so....

I'm not really sure why she didn't bother explaining anything

Laziness?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

NOPE.

We already have it. Cryptocurrencies (bitcoin/Ethereum Bitcoin Cash)

Nope

Yep!~

How do you know he won't be the last?
Are you a prophet? Or just guessing?

The Bitcoin/Etherium cryptocash isn't legitimate though. I cannot use that at a single store I frequent, you have to basically cash it out in legitimate national currencies. It's sort of an exchange medium, and though technically it is a currency it is not widely accepted and it's not easy to use for normal life transactions.

And of course the time travelers aren't the Trumps right now - hypothetically it would be them in the future after they get their hands on the Titormobile. So it's the Future Past Trumps that exist in the time stream.

I am being a bit facetious here in a satirical way mind you, for the enjoyment of the thread's discussion of course.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

This may be proof time travel exist and that our timeline isn't the "original" one.

In the infinite multiverse all timelines are the original real ones and exist at the same time.
Maybe?

Ok I admit I'm not sure about that.
Define "Original" in the context of alternate timelines...
Do you mean the one that exists "before" any time machines ever were built to muck it all up?

Well, no one's built a time machine in this timeline yet - wouldn't this be the original one?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I saw the thread here and heard about it elsewhere. The information you gave however is fascinating and look forward to thoughts. May read The Last President tonight. Thank you

It's really short, any average ATSer ought to be able to read it in just a few hours.

No problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah I'm the prophet Neo!

The Bitcoin/Etherium cryptocash isn't legitimate though. I cannot use that at a single store I frequent

www.weusecoins.com...

LOL i know it defeats the purpose.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yeah I'm the prophet Neo!

The Bitcoin/Etherium cryptocash isn't legitimate though. I cannot use that at a single store I frequent

www.weusecoins.com...

LOL i know it defeats the purpose.

I didn't know about the VISA card - thanks!
That's really cool and very useful info.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Did Donald Trump inherit Tesla's time travel technology from his uncle John Trump?

edit on 18-8-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Did Donald Trump inherit Tesla's time travel technology from his uncle John Trump?

Reading your link. Interesting but just some anon saying stuff as far as I can see.

But to just put a question out there for anyone...if this did happen (and I believe the secret space program is far advanced) why Trump and if so would he know or remember now? Thoughts

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit
That was great. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join