It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 10 countries with NO Covid infections are also past Nuclear Test Sites.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Do you have something against zebras?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Fallingdown

They weren't involved with the fallout, some islands were over 2,500 west of the prevailing westerly winds.

For those who understand the Westerlies incorrectly, this does NOT mean they blow westward. They blow FROM the west to the east, not the other way around. The islands west of the test sites were naturally shielded from fallout due to this.

Hedging my bets on it & explaining the Westerlies' direction, because I've already explained this to grown-ass adults many times before over the years.
edit on 8/25/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/25/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: chr0naut

Do you have something against zebras?

They are just fake horse-tigers.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fallacy alert

I didn't address that that's your strawman.

I pointed out the fact that you didn't read the OP and jumped the gun .

But since you insist .

Do you think the US is the only country with nuclear weapons ?

You need to quit coming in half assed on your possessions .

Spend a little time think it through. You'll still get the attention you crave .

edit on 25-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: charlyv

Have you considered that perhaps it is because they have tiny populations who are poor, and don't travel, and nor do people want to travel there?

Sure, but you can say that for thousands of small cities with hardly any population and substantial infections. This is a correlation issue and nothing more.

All in the same area as the tests, no infections. I think it means something, maybe not as I am not a statistician. I would think it is interesting to open minds on ATS, again, maybe not.
edit on 25-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I don't get how it's a fallacy when he and I BOTH poked holes in the claims. They weren't involved, and eh, they were upwind, holmes.

It's ok to admit we're pulling a Donkey Move and hee-hawing when we know we're wrong...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Have you considered that perhaps it is because they have tiny populations who are poor, and don't travel, and nor do people want to travel there?

Sure, but you can say that for thousands of small cities with hardly any population. This is a correlation issue and nothing more. All in the same area as the tests, no infections. I think it means something, maybe not as I am not a statistician. I would think it is interesting to open minds on ATS, again, maybe not.

For #'s sake.

Most of the US was geographically closer (and therefore, so was some of the population) to Nevada's testing than any of these islands & their residents were for Pacific testing, so why are the numbers in the States high? Are Americans & their health immune to the theory?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If there is latent radiation in those areas than it is plausible.

Nuclear Radiation causes an electromagnetic reaction in molecules it bombards ionizing atoms and breaking the molecule down to base parts.

So yes, radiation kills pathogens.

The adverse side effects of this solution are not worth killing a mild cold virus tho.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Well you already know why our numbers are so high. Cuz its a LIE. They faked it.

The numbers from these cities is probably way too high and also faked.

Edit: I said islands instead of cities. Thats like 1000 typos today alone geez.
edit on 8/25/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It's ok to admit we're pulling a Donkey Move and hee-hawing when we know we're wrong...

That was my whole point. He didn't read the OP or he would've addressed the fallout. He thought he was shutting your OP down with one post but using only the data he wanted . Then instead of being honest he needed to move the goalpost .

SOP for that guy .

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I pointed out the fact that you didn't read the OP and jumped the gun .

I listed which islands weren't test sites and then listed the distances to the test sites. I got those islands from reading his unsourced Original Post.

Nice try though. Maybe rage post about karma again.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I don't get how it's a fallacy when he and I BOTH poked holes in the claims. They weren't involved, and eh, they were upwind, holmes.

Please always let me know when Im losing it.
Wait then you'd have to message me every day...

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: charlyv

Sure, but you can say that for thousands of small cities with hardly any population. This is a correlation issue and nothing more. All in the same area as the tests, no infections. I think it means something, maybe not as I am not a statistician. I would think it is interesting to open minds on ATS, again, maybe not.

For #'s sake.

Most of the US was geographically closer (and therefore, so was some of the population) to Nevada's testing than any of these islands & their residents were for Pacific testing, so why are the numbers in the States high? Are Americans & their health immune to the theory?

Hey, who the # knows. Perhaps it has something to do with the Pacific tests were much higher yield than what we did in the US. Perhaps even, there is some correlation with Nevada and New Mexico.... some curious statisticians may want to check that out.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

See my next post.

Do you always get so hateful when your practices are exposed ?

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

See my next post.

Your next post is repetitious.

Address the distance issues from the Marshalls to the other islands he listed along with prevailing winds.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Remoteness is my guess...

On Plague Inc. Greenland is always the hardest to infect because of lower instances of infected boats making it to the Island.

All of those places (micro territories and nations of scattered islands) you travel to by boat or airline from places like; Fiji (has cases), Marshall Islands (ditto), New Zealand, New Caledonia, etc. There is a degree of insulation there.

To get to the main Kiribati airport you must go through Fiji, and all the airports it took to get to Fiji.

If I was going my most direct route is LAX - Nadi - Kiribati.

Just like human habitation itself, it's the last place viral pandemics make their way to as well.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That was my whole point. He didn't read the OP or he would've addressed the fallout. He thought he was shutting your OP down with one post but using only the data he wanted . Then instead of being honest he needed to move the goalpost .

SOP for that guy .

Say wut now? The who with the what thread are you talking about??

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

According to the UN Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), Chernobyl radiation may have reached as far as the USA. In a 2011 report, UNSWEAR concluded that Chernobyl: “Resulted in radioactive material becoming widely dispersed and deposited … throughout the northern hemisphere.”Jun 24, 2019

He thinks wind patterns never change too operating on the assumption that all wind patterns are constant

Distance from Fukushima to California is 6800 Miles that's a little bigger than 2000 or 2500 isn't it ?

Here you go knock yourself out . Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That's nice, he wasn't talking about Chernobyl unless you think the islands he listed were ground zero for Chernobyl and Chernobyl was a United States nuclear test in the Pacific. Maybe read the Original Post.

And if it were Chernobyl, using his goofy hypothesis we wouldn't be getting the 'Vid too then.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

According to the UN Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR), Chernobyl radiation may have reached as far as the USA. In a 2011 report, UNSWEAR concluded that Chernobyl: “Resulted in radioactive material becoming widely dispersed and deposited … throughout the northern hemisphere.”Jun 24, 2019

He thinks wind patterns never change too operating on the assumption that all wind patterns are constant

Distance from Fukushima to California is 6800 Miles that's a little bigger than 2000 or 2500 isn't it ?

Here you go knock yourself out . Lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join