It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drink coffee stop liver cancer and other things

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The actual title of the article is : Calculating the reduction in worldwide deaths from liver cancer if the whole world drank more coffee

If these findings are correct I should never ever have to worry about liver cancer as I drink at least 4 cups of coffee a day. I have know people who would not touch coffee.. Some are even still alive !! hahaha

A team of researchers affiliated with multiple institutions across Australia has found that if everyone in the world drank at least two cups of coffee every day, the world would see hundreds of thousands fewer deaths from liver cancer. In their paper published in the journal Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, the group describes calculating their numbers and explains why they believe governments should begin encouraging people to drink more coffee.

Multiple studies over the past several years have shown that drinking coffee can have many health benefits if consumed on a regular basis.

medicalxpress.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Finally something I am passionate about that is healthy. I love coffee. I love the aroma, I love the taste. I love the entire ritual of making coffee. I love not having liver cancer too. Gonna show this to my girl, she complains about how much coffee I drink, says it isn't healthy. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well thats good news for a change.
I swapped booze for coffee more than a 18months ago,4or5 really strong cups a day sometimes more.
I wanted something that would help me keep up my daily work outs and its certainly easier than trying to execersise with a hangover.
It doesn't even effect my sleeping anymore,I sleep lots better than when I was drinking alcohol.

I do rely on it though,but hey it could be worse right?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What I'd like to know is how do people function without coffee? I can barely get by without it,lol.A good mug or two of coffee is vital for my wife and me every day and the older I get the more important it seems.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
well I am screwed, the only coffee I can drink that doesnt wreck my gut is Turkish coffee.

figures...

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is reported :
Coffee helps burn off calories if drank before a workout.
Coffee may help ward off prostate cancer .
Coffee may help to produce glucose better
Less likely to develop heart failure
Less likely to contract Parkinson's disease
Protect the liver
Stronger DNA
Colon cancer chance goes down
The risk of Alzheimer's disease goes down
Less chance of a stroke (for women in particular)

John Hopkins :
9 Reasons Why (the Right Amount of) Coffee Is Good for You

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

It doesn't even effect my sleeping anymore,I sleep lots better than when I was drinking alcohol.

Coffee only serves to make me sleepy nowadays.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Funny that you mentioned that. I did the exact same thing, only about 5 years ago. Every night before bed I have a cup. Have a cup or 2 in the morning, and a bunch in between. I didn't realize I had substituted one for the other for a while.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Don't use these k-cup pods or instant coffee. They're bad. Get good quality ground or whole bean coffee and grind it yourself. Either go to good coffee shop have a nice cup of Joe's ☕

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Coffee only serves to make me sleepy nowadays.

Its weird,for me the first cup in the morning gives me the essential jolt to wake up properly then the rest of the cups in the day seem to chill me out.I read somewhere that if coffee chills you out you may have ADD,but I don't think I have that.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I read somewhere that if coffee chills you out you may have ADD,but I don't think I have that.

caffeine is a stimulant, so is ritalin.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

About 20 cups a day. LoL

So not exactly moderation.

Mornings without coffee would be like days without sunshine.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

First thing in the morning, I crave coffee, but it doesn't really wake me up. I drink it in the mornings just because it's my favorite thing to drink. And a cup or even two, makes me sleep soo much better.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Coffee beans are among the most highly sprayed and chemically treated crops in the world.
I was drinking this teeth staining thing for decades and I'm not coming back. After some time you just need it to keep functioning.
Do you still get something good of it or you drink it to avoid withdrawal headache and adenosine crash into fetal position? 😎
My sleep is better now even tho I keep using green tea. Two bags a day. There was a time I could use tens of grams of both. Jugs of it.
I can imagine growing and drinking myself some organic arabica and drinking it green on special occasions. Green coffee is four times as strong in terms of caffeine and chlorogenic acid on top of that. The companies wont tell you that but heat is destroying the goodies. Green coffee is a speed

As far as liver is concerned, you can get polyphenols from other sources. It's not like you get a cancer without signing up to coffee industry.
edit on 23/8/2020 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wot about kidneys?

Bean juice magic for them?

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm interrested in kidney tonics that actually work

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I wonder how much starbucks paid for this study.

Regardless coffee is heretical. Tea is the only acceptable drink.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can only have it mornings now or I suffer from caffeine buzz and sleeplessness. Sometimes rot gut.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Coffee is for the majority of the population which have lost touch with their inner, natural motivation.

Kill the coffee, revitalise the soul.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Even when times get really hard, coffee remains one of the more important things not to forge.
Without coffee, life takes on a more miserable tone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join