It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rising autism + decreasing virility + pandemic = Engineering a new social structure for the NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Autism cases were once extremely rare. However, in recent times, the percentage of children who are found to be affected by an autism disorder has been on the rise, taking on an alarming acceleration as time passes, to the point that it seems exponential throughout the timeline, ultimately set to peak in 2050 with an expected frequency of 1 in 2 children being affected. This is unprecedented, but is apparently treated with bland indifference by the mainstream media, academia, governmental or corporate officialdom.

Many people say that autism cases are caused by some sort of chemical process which develops from a trigger toxin within vaccines. This may be the case - I have not investigated it fully, though I intend to do so, to see if my hypothesis as put forward herein is possibly accurate. I had a nagging thought after reading the statistics on the accelerating prevalence of autism, at the back of my mind. Another nagging thought was the apparent deceptive statistics & protocol in 'managing' the pandemic with an unprecedented & hugely damaging economic shutdown. Damaging for all but the financiers & billionairres of course. What if these two facts of accelerated autism, and a bizarre pandemic, are directly related? What if they were also directly related to the declining virility of the modern Western man, with sperm count/motility also being subject to a seemingly accelerated drop-off since the 1970's, which is equally weirdly pretty much ignored by everyone - the facts are just blithely reported, year on year.

All these things (& probably many more) can be explained if the stage is being set for a final rollout of a new SOCIAL order; implied by the apparent 'New World Order' conspiracy, yet not considered in those terms. A new social order is being deliberately engineered, and I believe that the shocking rise in autism cases is directly tied into this cultivation of a new social order, the canvas on which the overall New World Order will be built. In recent history we have witnessed an overwhelming replacement of human labour with machines.. The current pandemic has kicked millions out of work, leaving many, many more dependent on welfare to survive. What if this was part of the plan? What if the goal of technology replacing humans, and humans taken out of work due to an engineered economic crash - predicated on the pandemic's impact - are goals which make up parts of a wider plan to change the face of human social evolution in the Western world in particular..? What if the shocking increase in cases of autism is in fact utterly deliberate? Autistic people are often very different in their outlook on life than non-autistic people. They crave routine, habits, no surprises, regular engagement with very specific tasks. They are perfect worker bees, and can be perfectly happy with fairly simple & non-creative work, which fits their rigid patterns of life overall.

What if the elites at the top of the pyramid are engineering a colony of worker bees who can augment the highly technological work environs of the future, perhaps quite the humdrum working lifestyle, maintenance of systems, rather than creative & expressive employment? What if the nature of humanity is being engineered deliberately into a new servant class who will maintain highly technologically advanced, logical, uncreative systems which essentially provide the backbone & substrate for the luxury lifestyle of the new master race? Humans of the future will probably need IVF as a routine procedure in order to procreate, due to the declining sperm count & virility. Perhaps permission would be needed to reproduce, in a system which is reminiscent of eugenics philosophy, a fascist control system preventing overpopulation, as per the Georgia Guidestones. After the pandemic's likely second spike, sweeping social changes will be demanded by the masses, to prevent the horrors of a carefully engineered virus, one which will likely 'mutate' during the second spike, thrid spike, fourth spike (because antibodies against COVID-19 do NOT last in our immune system. We are liable to catch it again, and again, and again - unless we take the mandated vaccine, which will probably accelerate the decline of sperm count, and the development of autism in our offspring), "..because it was rushed through" - perfect cover for catastrophic effects such as declined sperm count to the point of inducing sterility & increasing the prevalence of autism in the offspirng of those who retain some capacity to procreate.

I will develop this hypothesis further by including statistics in my follow up posts, but I wanted to get this out there as a general suggestion to explain some of what we are seeing in the world today, things that have unfolded without any other rational explanation, which make sense if my suggestion is at least partly accurate. Thanks for reading. Please feel free to add any suggestive evidence you may be aware of!

FITO.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hope they are planning on doing something about all of the people we aren't going to need any longer.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Reclassification and awareness is more likely the reason for an increase in Autism statistics.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

They also used to have vast madhouses populated mostly with 'mad' women. They don't now.

Part of the reason: 1774 Madhouses Act

The increase in the numbers of 'spectrum disorders' is a reflection of society's attention to, and perception of, those 'afflicted'.

In truth, many historical figures renowned for their exceptional abilities fall into that spectrum.

If we removed autism (which is really an alternate mode of brain function) we would lose significant creative, engineering, technological and scientific capability from the species.

How many football greats does it take to calculate and program satellite trajectories?

edit on 20/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
But, but
Autism is not getting worse, it’s because of internet dating, oh never mind, I don’t get it either
blogs.psychcentral.com...

Please don’t anyone mention vaccinations, it can’t be vaccinations, I won’t have it, I won’t believe it, it’s not vaccinations,
Though as parents we waited for our children to reach a certain age before we had them vaccinated because, you know...
It’s not vaccines

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Reclassification and awareness is more likely the reason for an increase in Autism statistics.

I seriously doubt that. People say similar things about cancer "oh, cancer is only more common now because people live longer".

But that doesn't explain why cancer is on the rise in younger people does it?

The modern diet is the most likely culprit imo.

The OP could be right though, maybe it is vaccines that have increased the incidence of autism. Who really knows for sure?

What i do know for a fact, is that the predicament we're in as a race is a consequence of allowing money to come before anything else. And until that changes, nothing much else is going to change.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Extremely rare when?

The DNA double helix was also once non-existent.

Then, all of a sudden, everyone had them.

Stop talking gibberish. Autism is ancient.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I find your post really interesting. I was just thinking to myself only in the last hour hour how easy it would be right now to replace public service workers with machines. The wheels of that transition are already well in motion to be fair.

And if people on here are thinking that way, well there's bound to be plenty of elites thinking the same.

The system only really tolerates the lower classes because they do the jobs that no one else wants. Cinema workers, till workers at supermarkets, fast food joints etc etc..

Those jobs are already being phased out by computer screens/machines.

So, in the near future, unless the governments of this world are willing to tolerate huge welfare payments to people who they see as less privileged, we could be in for some disturbing times.

Immigration in western nations was always necessary because economies are measured on productivity, more people = more productivity (it always amazed me how right wingers never got that!).

But what happens when that productivity gets replaced by something that will never complain, never go on strike, never ask for a pay rise???

Scary times we live in!

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
There's nobody in charge. No cabal other than capitalists who have sought to increase their profits at any expense. Poisoning the air, raping the wilderness, polluting the oceans and turning the whole environment into a crap heap.

Don't believe it? Fine, Just keep looking for that hidden bunker where Dr. No resides. Keep looking for the hidden bad guys when all along the real bad guys have been right before our eyes, selling us crap food and popular culture.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

The OP could be right though, maybe it is vaccines that have increased the incidence of autism. Who really knows for sure?

The term "cancer" covers a lot of ground. Do you have a source?

edit on 8/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"Autism" has increased because they keep redefining it. Looking at the various sources on the Internet, it's very likely that I'm an undiagnosed high functioning autistic but when I was a kid nobody even knew what that was. So I just toughed it out and had to figure out coping strategies on my own.

So I don't know if autism has increased or just the diagnoses of it because awareness went up.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

I seriously doubt that. People say similar things about cancer "oh, cancer is only more common now because people live longer".

What i do know for a fact, is that the predicament we're in as a race is a consequence of allowing money to come before anything else. And until that changes, nothing much else is going to change.

Do you have an autistic child?

There is a specific Autism that affects what appears to be a normal developing child around the age of 3 — that coincides with vaccinations.

Don’t use coincidence of timing — to claim false fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You’ve been around long enough to know they don’t have a source.

Here is a source far more legit than anything you’d potentially (but are unlikely to) receive.
www.tylervigen.com...
edit on 20-8-2020 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
"Autism" has increased because they keep redefining it. Looking at the various sources on the Internet, it's very likely that I'm an undiagnosed high functioning autistic but when I was a kid nobody even knew what that was. So I just toughed it out and had to figure out coping strategies on my own.

So I don't know if autism has increased or just the diagnoses of it because awareness went up.

YES!

I have an ADD daughter (diagnosed in 1975) and another daughter I now believe was/is Level 1 Autistic. Her son is diagnosed as Level 1.

I see similarities between ADD & Autism.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Are you implying that correlation does not imply causation?

Seriously?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No. Nicholas Cage movie releases are definitely connected to accidental drownings.

Studies were conclusive, Phage.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Do you have an autistic child?

There is a specific Autism that affects what appears to be a normal developing child around the age of 3 — that coincides with vaccinations.

Don’t use coincidence of timing — to claim false fact.

So unimmunized children don't have that specific type of autism as well? Surely few exceptions are required to disprove the rule.

No effect of MMR withdrawal on the incidence of autism: a total population study

Immunization uptake in younger siblings of children with autism spectrum disorder

Vaccination Patterns in Children After Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis and in Their Younger Siblings
edit on 20/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

No. Nicholas Cage movie releases are definitely connected to accidental drownings.

Studies were conclusive, Phage.

Define "accidental" as opposed to other sorts.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You heard of Noah’s Arc? That one.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Anomalous spike there, for sure.

Probably an outlier. Can't see that Nick had much to do with it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join