It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rising autism + decreasing virility + pandemic = Engineering a new social structure for the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's interesting now to think back to when I was a kid & can now identify plenty of kids that were clearly autistic, but hardly anyone was being diagnosed at that time (ditto for ADD). Those kids just got made fun of for being weird, for being smart in some ways and dumb in others, & consequently pushed further to the edges of society. Autism was there back then... it went undiagnosed. There just was little awareness. And we had little accessible information.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
I stopped reading after the first sentence.

Is increased awareness the result of more cases?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
It's interesting now to think back to when I was a kid & can now identify plenty of kids that were clearly autistic, but hardly anyone was being diagnosed at that time (ditto for ADD). Those kids just got made fun of for being weird, for being smart in some ways and dumb in others, & consequently pushed further to the edges of society. Autism was there back then... it went undiagnosed. There just was little awareness. And we had little accessible information.

I see the exact opposite. I can think of maybe 3 people in my class (200+) that would visibly be identified as "on the spectrum". Today, almost every adult I know who has kids in the 8-15 year old age range has at least one that's been diagnosed and is visibly evident. Over-excitement, lack of social skills or awareness, shyness, mood-swings, outbursts etc. Most of the trademark signs.
It's very alarming, disturbing and shocking to me that this isn't frontpage news every single day. This is our future generation we're talking about here. Where is the concern??? Why isn't the government concerned to all hell? Who's going to fill the military ranks in 20 years when half of the candidates might not be fit enough to serve? Is this just an American thing?
So many questions.

(Apologies if any of this came across as insensitive as I'm sure many of you on this site have children that fit this profile)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Thank you for perceiving the truth! I was surprised at the multitude of skeptical reactions in this thread. As a conspiracy site, it is weird to me that so many are so willing to accept the party line of Autism formerly 'not identified', when it's plain as day that the youngest generation now is rapidly declining, year on year, towards that anticipated '1 in 2' statistic, which I believe probably is on track to arrive around 2050.

I sincerely contend that it is quite possible that advances in genetic understanding have brought about the capability to engineer 'perfect worker bees' by means of epigenetic 'treatments' administered to otherwise healthy children, year on year, by interfering with the batches of vaccines as the perfect delivery vector for the (let's call it a 'toxin') toxin which causes ASD cases of various typology depending on the brain typology of the kids being poisoned in this way.

All they need to do is gradually increase the percentage of vaccine vials which carry the toxin which will bring about the symptoms of autism in the children who receive the shots from the 'poisoned' vials. I saw this happen with my youngest son, who went from being perfectly on track in his development to the age of three, then suddenly, having gone through the gamut of state-mandated vaccinations, he began to slip behind with his social & language skills.

He is now diagnosed with pragmatic language impairment, but the government in the UK is trying to throw several totally distinct conditions, such as the one my son has, along with ADD, ADHD & more, into one class of diagnosis - 'Autism Spectrum Disorder'. This is what I meant by typology - these conditions, I believe, are the various outcomes from the toxin, which depend on the typology of the brain of the kids receiving the shots.. Different brain morphogeneses + same vaccine toxin = this is why the PTB are trying to class them all as one type of condition, 'autism spectrum disorder'.

ASD is a very inappropriate label for the condition my son actually suffers with (PLI - Pragmatic Language Impairment), as he will be treated very differently to how he should be treated, if he is being hit with the autism label. He is academically a high achiever, but he is likely now never to be challenged in school, not placed in the higher subject sets & so on. He will be spoken down to on account of his language difficulties, despite the fact he has perfect understanding of adult speech patterns (his are just quirky or slightly errant when trying to convey meaning in a subject area he is unfamiliar with) - but now it will be assumed he doesn't understand at an adult level.

And this is happening to millions of kids in the Western world. I do not believe this is a natural epidemic of what many in this thread assert as lack of diagnosis/ misidentification - I believe it is a deliberately poisoned youth; they are abusing our kids in yet another manner. It sickens me, and it frustrates me to see that everyone on ATS has drunk the KoolAid & simply believes the Official Story...!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join