It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB generals talk about aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Colonel General Scriabin: "Everything is ready for alien colonization." Such a shocking statement was made by retired Russian Air Force Colonel-General Alexander Semenovich Scriabin in his interview for the Czech newspaper Lidové noviny on July 26, 2016. On July 28, this interview was completely removed from the newspaper's website, and all third-party resources that managed to publish this interview for themselves also removed it.

Part of the interview with Scriabin:

- Alexander Semenovich, you are known not only as an experienced military commander of the USSR and Russia, who devoted himself entirely to the service of Russia, but also as a good analyst, and maybe even a bit of a scientist. What are your forecasts for the near future both for Russia and for Europe. The world seemed to have gone a little crazy.

- Yes, and really lost his mind. I'm 73 years old and I've seen a lot. I can’t be silent anymore, I can’t sleep peacefully, I can’t walk the streets and see young people idly walking, who have no idea what is really happening in the country and in the world. I am sick of watching TV, reading newspapers. Everywhere sheer lies. It hurts me unbearably for the younger generation, so much so that my heart is about to stop.

Nobody knows the truth. The world is discussing elections in the United States, conflicts in Turkey and other countries, in Russia they do not even discuss their own elections, in general, everyone is concerned about where to go for a vacation cheaper. But these elections are the last for everyone. For everyone, I repeat. There will no longer be such a world that we see with you this summer. Everything will change dramatically soon.

For many decades people have been led by the nose. You all live in a different reality. Humanity is on the brink of death. We watch with breath-taking films about aliens, the attack on the planet, the colonization of people, we leave the cinemas and live on. But you were shown this for a reason. It's all true! I recently watched a movie about an alien attack and was surprised at how accurately the director showed the truth, and you are watching a fairy tale.

First of all, the military knows that aliens are not fiction at all, but a cruel and sad reality. All sign papers on non-disclosure of information. Who do you think controls the entire defense service? USA are the same pawns. I remember the first time I encountered this, I found out, I was in such horror for several months!

When we were warned that next month we would train at the base and they would be there. We were instructed, prepared for the meeting. We signed papers on non-disclosure of state secrets. And then we, the boys in uniform, were told that only after 20 years information about them would start to seep into society, they would carefully handle the population and cook. Films, stories in newspapers ... Then there will be those who will begin to research this topic and will publish information themselves. Everything was done according to plan.

Now I can only say how disgusting it was to see them. All these years I felt like an empty place on my own planet, and they are the owners here. The presidents of countries are all running errands for them. And the main thing is that they fulfill the agreements. They handed you over long ago as recycled material. Those who stay on will be just a labor force for them.

- And how long ago did it all start?

- Back in Soviet times, a top-secret military unit No. 10003 was operating at the General Staff, dealing with issues of psi-wars. It was supervised by the Prime Minister of the USSR, Valentin Pavlov, and was headed by Lieutenant General Alexei Savin. They were military psychics. What tasks were not set before this part! In June 1991, an order came from the authorities to fly to Uzbekistan, to receive aliens. And we have received such orders for many years since the 70th. Sometimes these stories were published in the media. People laughed, and we were depressed ... It's a shame for the State.

There was also such a colonel, Ivan Pavlovich Nazarenko, chairman of the scientific and technical committee of the air defense forces of the USSR. He often organized their arrivals to the territory of the USSR. So that no one sees, does not notice. A favorite place was Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and those regions.

- And you saw how the presidents communicated with them?

- Yes, several times I personally saw Gorbachev meet with them, then once Yeltsin.

- And what are they, really, as in the films kidnapped people and then people did not remember it?

- True. I say, we were all sold by our own rulers. It has always been the norm how many people could be kidnapped for their own purposes. And their goals, although it was hidden even from us, but I still knew - cruel. They butchered like meat and continue to butcher people. They conduct experiments, mock. They also invented the cult of Satanism, in fact, Satanists are servants of aliens who feed mostly on cattle and people, sometimes - only on the energy of death, that is, on the souls of victims.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
- Why Uzbekistan and those regions? I, too, literally the other day read that there has always been and is still noted increased UFO activity, people often meet aliens.

- There is a lot of gold and uranium. They take it for themselves. In fact, we have gold on the planet - and it is not in circulation. There are no storage facilities. Everything is given to them. I do not know why.
Remember the American counterfeit gold scandal that China exposed? And all because there is practically no gold in world reserves. Even in banks, when you buy it, it is not given to your hands, it is just virtual, that is, money for it.

- What can we expect in the near future? You say that the end will come soon.

“Their goal is to colonize the entire planet.
The governments of the countries prepared everything perfectly for this. Russia alone did not have time, and now it is catching up at an accelerated pace. We have never passed so many laws at such a rate. And look, they are mostly punitive and controlling.

Our people do not understand this and do not see, which makes me even more painful. And the mind of the people is processed by the TV and special installations so that even if now the alien comes out to the square alive and dances, it will touch few people. Firstly, many years of processing and implementation, that they will be the main ones here, and secondly, the people are emotionally exhausted, the psyche is not left to shock and resist.

All presidents and further special services were also trained in these technologies - and the military brought them to life. This election is indeed the last one. There will be no more elections. Although it was something only a parody of the elections. From 2017 a different time will begin for the entire planet ... The time of a real concentration camp ...

The grandson of one of the leading employees of our security agencies, a major general, head of one of the main analytical centers of the KGB of the USSR (Directorate "A"), Vyacheslav Sergeevich Shironin, told the world what actually awaits us in the very near future.

- When did your grandfather tell you this information? Why did you decide to start talking about this right now?

- I have a child, my relatives and friends also have children. I look at their parents and I understand that no one really understands what is happening with the country and the world. We quietly and imperceptibly came to a situation where the country has almost completed the process of reforms in all vital spheres of life (from the economy to medicine and education) and the creation of the entire legislative framework for the creation of a fundamentally new subspecies of homo sapiens - "service" person.

This is not a fantasy, today it becomes biologically possible to do this and these technologies are persistently developed and implemented. The property of a population of "service" people is very simple - limited self-awareness, and it is elementary to regulate and control such a creature. They say: "the frog is boiled over low heat" - so imperceptibly we, following the West, crossed the border, from the society of people of free will to the concentration camp. And, of course, the builders of the new world order place their main stake on our children and grandchildren. At some point, after analyzing the latest laws, projects, appeals, orders, government actions, all this came to me.

And then I remembered my grandfather. But as a 15-year-old boy, I listened to him as a storyteller, made a serious face, but inside I thought that my grandfather was simply coming up with, in fact, plots for some then fashionable disaster films. It sounded interesting then, but so unrealistic that I didn't even discuss it in the company of my brothers, let alone in the company of friends. And now I already think that in vain. There were so many years left to be able to somehow influence the situation ...

- Did your grandfather see the aliens? Did the KGB communicate with them? How do they look?

My grandfather saw them several times, he had their photographs, but he did not dare to show me. And before he died, he burned it. He said that some of them look just like in the movies - gray, with big heads, with big eyes. But there are many other species that are completely different. There are completely similar to reptiles, only on two legs, with greenish-gray scales. And also there are those who look just like people, only they are somehow more ideal, symmetrical, beautiful. There are just the most of these on Earth. They can move among people and will not be noticed. He said that these are hybrids grown based on our genes ...

The interview is very extensive, and in the main points it repeats what General Scriabin said. The publication of the interview was accompanied by a video clip about Hillary Clinton. I'm not sure if the video is real. Nowadays modern technologies can make it possible to obtain any image of any person. I will leave the assessment of the reality of the video at your discretion.

I would like to add that according to the official point of view of the Russian Orthodox Church, aliens are demons.

Thank.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Greetings RT.

Aliens and UFOs a very broad topic. Even just with what is mentioned here, it brings up several angles:

- Are they real ?
- How much of what we hear is government psychological operations ?
- If they are real, were they always here or is it a more recent change ?

etc etc

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well I for one, welcome our new alien overlords.

IF there were ever to be aliens advanced enough to travel vast distances with far far superior technology that wanted to harm us, there is absolutely nothing at all we could do to stop them. To this end I will continue to live my life as I do normally, it's a pointless worry in a time when there are far more real dangers from other humans.
edit on 4-8-2020 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Hello my friend.

I think the aliens are real, like real demons. They can take various, sometimes the most exotic, forms. Not everyone can see them, but those who can see them in accordance with their personal ideas.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Totally true or a totally false perception; either way a great story !! Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sounds about right.

I have not seen eyes like that from Hillary before. She has had a few weird moments and looks over the years. Coughing happens, don't see much there. How Hillary took a tumble at a 9/11 remembrance was funny, looked like she got a smack down from one of the ghosts still trapped.

H1veM1nd Podcast #8: Disney's Dark Side

At 32 min, there is an interview with someone who has undergone extensive mind control, Monarch programming. It is strange.

In terms of confronting these threats, ATS has been good is sharing information and learning about some of its aspects. I can see Trump has made some good moves,but is still stuck deep in the swamp surrounded. The courts are a mess with what is going on with General Flynn.

If the worlds leadership has truly gone all bad, is there any hope? I can see some good guys around, but the way the media has distorted the public perception is a massive challenge. I am trying to fight and hold on to what civility is left, it looks bleak, but not over yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Interesting and seems to tie in with the supposed predictions of the Bulgarian soothsayer, Baba Vanga.

"Baba Vanga also predicted the existence of extraterrestrial djinns.[citation needed] Vanga purportedly predicted another "realm of being", claiming that entire cultures would begin to spread through a "false world". She claimed that in 2003, any person would be able to think in synchronicity with others, allowing for a form of secondary existence.[citation"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

My grandfather saw them several times, he had their photographs, but he did not dare to show me. And before he died, he burned it.

He told him all that, and then he refuses to show him the alien pics? What a mean old man that must have been!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You obviously know about this :

wiki2.org...

gizmodo.com...

Be careful crazy Ivan.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hello my friend.

I think the aliens are real, like real demons. They can take various, sometimes the most exotic, forms. Not everyone can see them, but those who can see them in accordance with their personal ideas.

The lore of "encounters with the others" supports what you write here. Whatever we are dealing with, it operates upon our perceptions and is apparently able to use our own thoughts to form our perceptions.

I don't know if the works of John Keel are available in Russian, but you would probably enjoy his thoughts on these things.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

You obviously know about this :

wiki2.org...

gizmodo.com...

Be careful crazy Ivan.

I know Kapustin Yar very well. My matchmaker, an officer, served there for a long time. I told a lot of unusual things, but never about aliens)))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Hello my friend.

The lore of "encounters with the others" supports what you write here. Whatever we are dealing with, it operates upon our perceptions and is apparently able to use our own thoughts to form our perceptions.

I don't know if the works of John Keel are available in Russian, but you would probably enjoy his thoughts on these things.

Cheers

Thanks, I'll look for John Keel in Russian

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Very good.
Then he did his job.

Blessings to You,
and your people
in these difficult times.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
For the longest time, I was convinced *IF* the UFO phenomenon is truly not of an Earthly origin, that it was explained by visitors from other solar systems. I have opened my mind to the possibility that our "visitors" may be inter-dimensional in nature. This idea has gained purchase in my thinking after reading more about topics on the periphery of the UFO phenomenon: the experiences of those around the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah; the 411 missing persons phenomenon researched by Dave Paulides; the Montauk Project.

One of my favorite interview sessions ever conducted by Art Bell was with an alleged former employee inside Area 51 who was the person responsible for leaking "the alien interview" video tape. If you search through archives on ATS there are many old threads on the subject. This individual was very convincing in the notion that whoever/whatever was depicted in the video, and whatever entities our government is working with, they are in fact inter-dimensional beings, with motives so "alien" and inscrutable as to be impossible to be understood by anyone on Earth.

Inter-dimensional. What does that even mean? They very concept seems to defy reason or scientific explanation. That being said, there is a lot of conjecture now that if indeed we are being visited by beings of advanced technical and intellectual capabilities, they travel not from distant stars, but from other dimensions, actually from parallel universes from one of many that comprise the so-called "multiverse".

There is a chapter at the end of the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker", written in part by George Knapp, where different theories are explored that can explain the experiences of those visiting the area. One of the concepts considered is the parallel universe/inter-dimensional origin for the UFO phenomenon. Fascinating and mind-bending ideas to consider. I recommend reading that book, if you've not already done so.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The wallpaper was difficult to handle
at Camp Hero.
Any "Montauk Boy" would agree.
Hands in the air, feet in the sand,
now your off to never land.
SAAVY?

edit on 4-8-2020 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
In what is hopefully not ATS's twilight here comes a post, that truly encompasses why I love ATS. Is it fact? Is it fiction? Is it a bit of both? so many questions. In the spirit of today's ATS, I'll just pose 3. Are they wearing their COVID masks wouldn't want them to catch a virus? Are they Democrat or Republican? and lastly, Trump sold us out didn't he? that azzhole.

Seriously though I do have real questions, but need my coffee first LOL. But one is what movie did the former general watch? don't think I saw it's the name listed. Another why now? if they are getting everything they supposedly want, are they going to reveal themselves or is it going to play out completely behind the scenes?
edit on 4-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Montauk always intrigued me on so many levels. seem to remember it being tied to the Philadelphia Experiment and it essentially opened up a portal briefly that let all sorts of interdimensional loose to create havoc and mayhem. Pretty much didn't it go off the rails at Moutauk and they shut it down but were not sure if they were successful or it was too late. Seem to remember some large creature manifested and destroying the place and it just vanished.

I apologize just going by memory of what Ive read will do some searching for links....

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Montauk always intrigued me on so many levels. seem to remember it being tied to the Philadelphia Experiment and it essentially opened up a portal briefly that let all sorts of interdimensional loose to create havoc and mayhem. Pretty much didn't it go off the rails at Moutauk and they shut it down but were not sure if they were successful or it was too late. Seem to remember some large creature manifested and destroying the place and it just vanished.

I apologize just going by memory of what Ive read will do some searching for links....

No apologies needed; you are on the money.

My recollection, also going purely off what I've read/heard, was that there was an individual linked to both the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk named Al Bielik. He also did a remarkable interview on C2C with Art Bell.

In the interest of fairness, I have heard many questions and accusations about the authenticity of Mr. Bielik's claims and credentials. That's pretty much standard fare for anybody in this game, though.

There is a grainy black and white photo out there that is allegedly of the creature of which you speak, that was set loose during one of the Montauk experiments. If you look at the photo, and read description from eye witnesses, it bore a resemblance to Sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Ultimately we are reborn gods on the path to a unifying omnipotent, omniescient and omnipresent being. The aliens are archons and they can only rule over Slaves, sheep and zombies.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join