It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB generals talk about aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ll the older religions and shaman types in Inuit and aboriginal culture just take reincarnation as an accepted fact. It was only when formal religions got cozy with the state it was considered bad. Why because it would affect the control structure even Communist China has banned it. I am sure their is something here which hints at an essential spirituality, as opposed to materialism. The Romans came across waves of warriors that didn't seem afraid to die, as they were sure of coming back. The continuous rebellions in Britain cost the Empire far more than they ever got out of it, plus raids from the same types of like Goths made their withdrawal a business essential at that time of the twilight of their empire. Then they came back with a better business model which essentially brainwashed people from birth, and denied them these essential rudiments of a natural spirituality, and made what little their was conditional. Where before it was Taken that the anecdotical observations were a practiced as an operating fact. The shame and paradox is you would have to ask an Australian aboriginal to know what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ll the older religions and shaman types in Inuit and aboriginal culture just take reincarnation as an accepted fact. It was only when formal religions got cozy with the state it was considered bad. Why because it would affect the control structure even Communist China has banned it. I am sure their is something here which hints at an essential spirituality, as opposed to materialism. The Romans came across waves of warriors that didn't seem afraid to die, as they were sure of coming back. The continuous rebellions in Britain cost the Empire far more than they ever got out of it, plus raids from the same types of like Goths made their withdrawal a business essential at that time of the twilight of their empire. Then they came back with a better business model which essentially brainwashed people from birth, and denied them these essential rudiments of a natural spirituality, and made what little their was conditional. Where before it was Taken that the anecdotical observations were a practiced as an operating fact. The shame and paradox is you would have to ask an Australian aboriginal to know what is really going on.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It is a very old debate about reincarnation in Christianity, needless to say there have even been wars against some that believed in it and even actual genocide.

Some Jewish sect's and the now mostly Islamic Samaritan people (whom still live more or less were they did when Jesus spoke to the Samaritan woman and are also children of Jacob - claiming descent from Ephraim, Manasseh and also claim descent from Levites from the Samaria branch of that tribe and are the main occupants of the west bank region) also believe in Reincarnation and have some compelling case studies including a young boy whom remembered being murdered, took people to were his body was buried and were the axe used to kill him was buried and also identified the murderer the dead mans' former best friend BUT this can also be explained by the dead man's soul having unfinished business, righting a wrong and using a sensitive child to get his message across before moving to the next world.

I had my own experience as a two and a half year old, my mother said the hair on the back of her neck stood on end and I changed from being a bouncing hyperactive kid refusing to sit down on the back seat of the car (early 1970's) to a child speaking like an old man called John whom started giving directions, telling of a shop that was coming up before we even saw it and of this John's favourite pub, as we drove past a certain point he left me, I was confused and tried to hold onto the sudden clarity that came from an older mind but it was NOT my mind or my soul.

So if reincarnation is real I do not believe it is a universal phenomena and I believe most cases can be explained as spiritual possession though some cases could be very real.

There was an unusual case from India were a young girl swapped body's, her original body died, what became of the girl whose body she now inhabited, this was obviously NOT reincarnation as both kid's were about the same age.

The other problem as Christians is that it negates the importance of the resurrection, if you could just get a new body then life becomes cheap as well but life is not cheap it is infinitely valuable.

Look at how India's religious cast system is formed, it uses the belief in reincarnation to justify enslavement of the lower castes, prevents them from ascending the social hierarchy and while believed devoutly by most of them is actually a very, very cruel belief system despite all the flowery additions to make it look nice.

How loyal would you be to those you love if you believed you had a thousand mother's before your current mother, a thousand fathers before your current father and how yuck and disgusting if you were about to have sex with someone whom was your brother or sister but in another life.

No seriously I do not want reincarnation it is hideous, I want a new world and spiritual ascension as Christ promised us, I want to see the universe to be come a universal being like the angel's which is what he said we will become - and while I will accept everyone as my brothers and sisters it is just gross to even think like that in the body (Well at a physical level anyway) down here I mean every girl I have ever ogled (and god knows I am a sinner), no man I don't even want to go there.

Besides my own experience say's it is not what people think, we have a unique soul.

Hey makes me think of a character from a comic book story I used to read as a kid, this character was called Halo Jones and one of the side characters in the early episodes of the story had become almost invisible to people, almost like a non entity.
In this science fiction story this person had been born but could not remember if it has been a many or a woman but had kept on changing sex, getting new body's through the science of the time until it had done this so often the doctors could no longer do anything for it and it had become something nether male or female, so alien that ordinary humans would block it out, they could talk to it while looking at it but as soon as they looked away it would be forgotten, odd story I know but it made me think about that for a moment.

edit on 5-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

nice photos and interesting video!

I always really liked the soviet rocket designs

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Materialism has been the subject of logical thought and development, to the point where the crop yields have risen exponentially , and engineering has reached amazing thresholds. This has caused medicine to push the age of dying out to a point where people are literally kept alive by pills where if they were living without these aids would have been released from their burdens long before. Its an interesting experiment since the average life expectancy in 1930 Britain was about forty years. Remembering that we are in essence a mind , which is activating a machine made from essentially clay, the big con is when the clay returns to dust so does the mind. So if we take a more enlightened path from people who have studied the human condition, and take on board that this is not so, and apply logical and reasoned thinking to the subject as we have with the advancements that have been attained in material things , I think we would have a totally different paradigm. Which would lead to a totally different world .

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have personally experienced what can only be called spiritual activity, I have had visual communication with something most would not regard as a human entity in which it communicated with images and have seen objects move of there own accord among other thing's, some entity's can use there own memories as a medium for communication and let's just say that if this spirit that I was communicated to in this manner was giving real information then it is far older than almost any other life on this planet and it has never reincarnated in all that time.

Also I remember an anecdotal tale of a British explorer and adventurer whom was in early 1800's Tibet whom was walking along with a local priest, there had been a rock slide and a strange boulder had fallen onto the path, upon seeing this boulder the priest acted angrily and taking his stick he struck the boulder had and it split open, inside was what was described as something very close in description to a pterosaur, it had leathery wing's, a head with a long snout full of small sharp teeth and a head with a horned crest, the creature which was inexplicably still alive despite being entombed in the stone died almost instantly, this Buddhist priest then started chanting over it and a thin glowing cord of light described as having colours like a rainbow rose out of the creature into the sky then vanished, when the amazed adventurer looked down the creature was no more having turned to ash.

Now presumably this would be a trapped soul of a creature being released to embark on it's journey on the wheel of Dharma but due to the spiritual nature and often exaggeration of 1800's adventurers in Tibet we can probably take it with a healthy dose of salt, that said being a Christian and despite my own severe reservations about reincarnation - (I do not rule it out if God has a reason for someone to be born again in the physical world they will be but if so it has nothing to do with there salvation so it is unlikely that God would do so, though having mentioned the Wheel of Dharma I would also remind you of Ezekiel's vision of God with many wheel's around his throne) - I do find it a compelling tale along with many other odd story's such as a Tibetan monk whom had reached such a state of belief in this world being an illusion he could put himself into a meditation and then walk through wall's (Jesus walked on water and explained about faith - faith is belief without reservation), one day this monk vanished and many years later some builders were renovating part of this monastery when while knocking down a thick wall they found human bones and a monk's prayer beads literally fused into the rock within the wall itself.

Now we could put these out of our mind's but we live in a Quantum age of science when parallel reality's and interdimensional states of matter and even consciousness affecting reality are all scientific principles so maybe we should not, also what about rain's of fish, coin's, frog's and many other strange thing's that can not be rationally explained but without which the Fortean time's would have long since been forgotten.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Erno86

Then you would be adding me into that, not all ET's since Christ himself is NOT of this earth and this earth rejected him though he OWNS it but more accurately Demons have long been known to masquerade as angel's and other such things.

In western demonology, Succubi and Incubi - ET abduction and probes and alien hybrids - Changelings etc.

I find it insulting and tragic...about the trend of some people who compare my ET alien gaods to "demons".

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Has anyone been able to verify any of this?

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

originally posted by: RussianTroll

My grandfather saw them several times, he had their photographs, but he did not dare to show me. And before he died, he burned it.

He told him all that, and then he refuses to show him the alien pics? What a mean old man that must have been!

Because it's garage

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

This

Ill keep praying to god.

we cant stop them

Would be pointless to try. Whatever they are doing best leave it alone..sometimes its better to take the bluepill.

It cant be all bad..we are still here after all..

I do want to take a second to comment about the gold. Do the annunaki not require gold for their atmosphere supposedly?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join