It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB generals talk about aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: RussianTroll

Absolutely correct, we are flawed and our interpretation of much is also only as we are allowed to understand or others tell us but as this language teacher whom is trying to explain the prayer is like a mini gospel it contains so much that has been lost on the western languages.

Unfortunately, the Western Bible, the King James Version, is based on an English translation of the 10th century AD Masoretic text. The Orthodox Bible is based on a translation from the Greek Septuagint of the 3rd century BC. All ancient Torah scrolls were burned by the Masoreans under various pretexts and rewritten. With the only sources - the Qumran scrolls, now something unreal is happening.
The discrepancies are enormous, both in the number of verses in each book, including the Psalms, and in their dating. The goal is to destroy all references to Jesus Christ in the Old Testament, of which there are more than 600. It did not work out. For this it was necessary to remove entire Books, for example, the book of Isaiah.
On this, the King James Bible, the whole Reformation is based.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It seems that Americans are tired and they're willing and waiting for the aliens to take over. We have our distractions, such as drugs and TV and video games. We grind away at our meaningless jobs hoping to make a little more money to buy something fun. We have a harder time seeing any kind of glorious future. We're never going to be The Jetsons. Our dreams of the future have turned apocalyptic.

Now we all wear masks and if you don't you're a social pariah and are not allowed to go to a food store. Maybe the masks are to protect our alien overlords, the beautiful infiltrators who walk among us but are not yet immune to our diseases.

So maybe if the old Russian soldiers are not right in the specifics, they were right about the world in general. The invasion and takeover were more subtle than they imagined, almost imperceptible, but it still happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Montauk always intrigued me on so many levels. seem to remember it being tied to the Philadelphia Experiment and it essentially opened up a portal briefly that let all sorts of interdimensional loose to create havoc and mayhem. Pretty much didn't it go off the rails at Moutauk and they shut it down but were not sure if they were successful or it was too late. Seem to remember some large creature manifested and destroying the place and it just vanished.

I apologize just going by memory of what Ive read will do some searching for links....
Pretty much a blow by blow description of the Stranger Things plotline! Lol(if you haven't watched it yet, youre missing one of the best TV series ever made, all 3 seasons are amazing).

Love Stranger Things but blow by blow don't know inspired definitely. I mean you got the kids Winona Rider, 11, it's in Iowa. atleast the story I read,no Russian involvement etc etc

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: putnam6

it essentially opened up a portal briefly that let all sorts of interdimensional loose to create havoc and mayhem.

Yeah... the Upsidedown.

LOL yea LOL enjoyed the first 3 seasons, but I was a kid in the 70's and 80's,kinda of cool the mall was a mall we used to go to as teenagers

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I am worried about your safety after posting that Hillary Clinton video.

Ooops I mean 'sanity"

My bad.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
I am worried about your safety after posting that Hillary Clinton video.

Ooops I mean 'sanity"

My bad.

Thanks, don't worry. My activity is associated with such dangers that Hillary is just a minor nuisance))))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Oh wow, the actual mall? That's a neat connection to have.
Seriously though, I think there was some Upsidedown stuff going on at Camp Hero (the Skinwalker Ranch also has some similarities to Stranger Things, as does a location in FL that I have nearly pinpointed, but haven't received confirmation of the exact location).

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well if he is known not only as an experienced military commander of the USSR and Russia, who devoted himself entirely to the service of Russia, but also as a good analyst, and maybe even a bit of a scientist, then why can't I find anything about him on google? Not even a picture of him?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

You obviously know about this :

wiki2.org...

gizmodo.com...

Be careful crazy Ivan.

I know Kapustin Yar very well. My matchmaker, an officer, served there for a long time. I told a lot of unusual things, but never about aliens)))

Lots of UFOs have recently come out of Kapustin Yar:
17th Flight of 'KYSS-T' Defense-Dodging Warhead Test
satobs.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Bratan troll there is no scriabin general)))))))))))

Are you a christian orthodox? How's Tsimkent?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jh1682
Well if he is known not only as an experienced military commander of the USSR and Russia, who devoted himself entirely to the service of Russia, but also as a good analyst, and maybe even a bit of a scientist, then why can't I find anything about him on google? Not even a picture of him?

If all information about Russia were in Google, then the CIA and MI6 need to be dispersed)))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
Bratan troll there is no scriabin general)))))))))))

Are you a christian orthodox? How's Tsimkent?

Of course not)))
Since Google and Wikipedia say so, then 100% of it is not)))
edit on 4-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No google doesnt have me either, but here i am posting))))

But i have to give a D+ for effort. Keep trolling. You will find eager people to fall for it. But try a lil bit harder next time))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No google doesnt have me either, but here i am posting))))

But i have to give a D+ for effort. Keep trolling. You will find eager people to fall for it. But try a lil bit harder next time))

Everything, you revealed me. Catastrophe!!!
Now I will be sent to the terrible Gulag, where I will play the balalaika to drunken bears)))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you are a balalaica virtuoso i will bring a standart and we can drink 50g discussing this story
will bring my accordeon too
edit on 4-8-2020 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If you are a balalaica virtuoso i will bring a standart and we can drink 50g discussing this story

And if another 150 grams, then I'll play the guitar "In To The Fire" Deep Purple)))

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Nice story, comrade. a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Satanists are servants of aliens who feed mostly on cattle and people

I had to stop reading at this point... there are so many flaws with this guys logic. Let's say at some point in the future "aliens" will attempt to colonize our planet, why would our government know they are planning such a thing and why would they want to desensitize people to it? The only way our species would ever let another intelligent species live on our planet is if they were mostly peaceful or if they were genetically related to us. So this whole evil satanic thing really doesn't mesh with these other claims, unless our leaders were all evil aliens disguised as humans, which I highly doubt. I don't necessarily discount the idea that there is a slow disclosure happening because I see hints of it occurring, which indicates we have a relationship with these "aliens" and there's a reason why we'll be able to trust them and even allow them to live in our society if it comes to that.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So this whole evil satanic thing really doesn't mesh with these other claims, unless our leaders were all evil aliens disguised as humans, which I highly doubt.

Why is John Podesta still walking around free? The only statement I have heard him make about pizza is that Snoops debunked it. I don't buy it.

Why can Fauci cover up a life saving medical treatment during a public health emergency? Did he just forgot HCQ has antiviral properties? What happened with all the bad science trying to discredit it further?

When trying to understand the alien situation, I expect it to be diverse. Some good, some bad and a lot in between.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

what do you mean by the second sentence?

Sorry, I do not understand what you are talking about. Specify, please.

the inability to reincarnate after burning the body, assuming i got it right. any reason for that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join