It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Exectutive Orders issued by President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Another demented retard: let’s address your points -

How exactly did trump blow it with COVID when the majority of his base know he has been taking advise from the democratically corrupt NIH and peewee Herman fauci.

Secret military police as though it’s some reference to the SS of nazi Germany - violent riots with either no police or police with restricted power - trump is obliged to protect the law abiding citizens of America and if that means reallocating domestic forces elsewhere within America then that is what he has had to do - be different if they were going door to door - but from watching these riots live for the last 3 days the feds/police simply respond once the rioters either begin throwing objects/defacing or committing criminal damage - maybe the peaceful protesters want to address who is instigating the violence then if the protest then remained peaceful the pice/feds wouldn’t need to advance.

Pharma shutting him down because trump is incorruptible so no back handlers to ensure huge profits for the pharma companies.

Now the win win is the fact it really grinds on the libtards the fact that after 4 years of bull# he still remains unfazed. Win win all round as for as I see.
edit on 28-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
America has let it's own drug companies fleece it. Forcing them to pay any price they see fit. While the rest of the World can buy at reduced prices. Trump first wanted everyone else to pay the higher prices. Other Countries say if the prices go up, they will find different suppliers.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Lol imagine being so anti trump that you’re defending big pharma and outrageous drug prices

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: watchitburn

That's the problem, these things have been worked out in private and the American people get hosed while swamp creatures line their pockets.

I'll take this change of pace 10 times out of 10.

I’m not buying that as an excuse for Trump.

Spinning this as being good for Trump isn’t gonna fly.

So you'd rather these things continue to be done in secret?

We need to pass the bill to find out what's in it?

Stop being stupid.

I can’t twist this as pro Trump

He got shut down.

That's not relevant.

It benefits the American people.

Who cares if you think it's pro Trump or not? Pull your head out of your partisan ass.

“Twist & Shout”

Move the goal posts.

And do not speak to me that way. It makes you look childish.

How is this a win for Trump?

He at least made the effort and had intent behind it, which is more than I’ve seen anyone else do.

-From a non-Trump supporter

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

That's the problem, these things have been worked out in private and the American people get hosed while swamp creatures line their pockets.

Stop being stupid.

He got shut down.

That's not relevant.

Who cares if you think it's pro Trump or not? Pull your head out of your partisan ass.

“Twist & Shout”

Move the goal posts.

He at least made the effort and had intent behind it, which is more than I’ve seen anyone else do.

Too little — too late.

There is nothing benevolent about Trump.

Whatever the real intent — it’s self serving. IMO

I have noticed a shift with his new campaign team.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

Lol imagine being so anti trump that you’re defending big pharma and outrageous drug prices

I am not defending big Pharma.

That’s in your own mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

I am not defending big Pharma.

That’s in your own mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

Stop being stupid.

He got shut down.

That's not relevant.

“Twist & Shout”

Move the goal posts.

Too little — too late.

There is nothing benevolent about Trump.

Whatever the real intent — it’s self serving. IMO

I have noticed a shift with his new campaign team.

I don’t think too highly of politicians to begin with. They’re all scumbags as far as I’m concerned, so if one scumbag can actually deliver on something for the people, I’ll give them credit for doing so.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Americans get Absolutely ripped off when it comes to health care. So this is great news.

Trump probably wondered where those American tax dollars go, since USA spend more than any country on earth on healthcare but still ask its citizens to pay for health insurance.

You can pay pennies for certain medicines in other countries compared to the US.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am against Trump on this.
The market should decide pricing.
Not the Govt.

i agree on principal, but epi pens shouldnt cost $800 a dose as an example

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think pricing should be simple - if you want to sell your drugs in the US, you can sell them for exactly the same price as the lowest price you charge elsewhere in the world. If that is not acceptable then don't sell your drug here. Simple.

I'm sick of us in the US paying the highest healthcare costs in the world. Owned by the lobbies.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Not the Govt.
I normally agree with that philosophy, but drugs developed in America are often sold for lower prices abroad. One can only conclude that American consumers are subsidizing cheaper drugs for foreigners. Nothing against foreigners in general, but that’s a rotten thing to do to us, especially since much of the profits that pay for Big Pharma’s R&D comes from U.S. customers.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is a biger picture to. it not just drugs.
a lot of other things we real need to could be over inflated to.
like water. they are buying the land with water.
or just sucking it all from the ground. and dames.

Like medicine you can Not live with out water.
you would have no choice but to pay water they like.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So he set rules to hold them accountable AND he doesn't have to meet with them? Damn that's a win-win.

I get so happy any time a meeting cancellation notice pops into my email.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Not the Govt.

Well, we've been waiting for that to happen for a long time. it hasn't. Because the Drug makers are lobbying for the things that end up driving up the costs.

Sometimes greed needs countered in the market.

I have been on a prescription for 20 years. It had just entered the market 3 years before I started. There was no generic alternative permitted by patent laws until 2018. It was such a quiet transition my Dr didn't even know about it until I told him. Or, he was getting kickbacks from the drug manufacturer and only switched me when I demanded it. *shrug* who knows.

Point being that drug was $80 a month WITH insurance before Obamacare. It was consistently REFUSED after Obamacare, and I had to appeal to my Insurer EVERY YEAR.

Without Insurance, it was $480 out of pocket. Yes, one month supply, $480. I was without insurance for two years, and I had to lie cheat and steal to get the med.

It's now $10 a month with my crappy employer insurance for the generic, and if I paid out of pocket it would be $65

They let them patent that drug for 20 years! That's ridiculous. It wasn't even something they had to develop. It's a hormone, and it's naturally sourced. They simply developed a delivery method that was different. Their development costs were minimal. They made their investment back in the first year of sales. Then usage went up, so did their sales. They made so much money yet they still fought to keep it from going generic.

The system needs fixing. Trumps actions were a nice start.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Trump is not all bad! I know liberals think that way. On the flip side, Democrats are not all bad! Both sides need to communicate because each side ONLY has half the answer.

If we are polarized, we are guaranteed to fail (with only 50% of the correct answers on each side).

People are supposed to learn from the criticisms of their opponents, not ignore them entirely. Do you think cities learned to build walls by ignoring the reality of their enemies invasions or by learning from them?

If a city acted like the Democrats and Republicans do these days, it would pretend as if it was not being invaded instead of improving their city infrastructure to deal with it.

A reasonable argument against your philosophy is like an invasion, and you can either listen to it and deal with it, or let it run rampant throughout your land while you ignore it.

Republicans ignoring science is only going to hurt them. The scientific method is formed by testing theories empirically to prove they work instead of just belief - it is stronger than faith for that reason. Faith alone will not win a war against a virus. By ignoring science, Republicans will get nowhere because their entire philosophy will be proven false somewhere along the line as its foundation is built on the sand of false belief.

Democrats also ignore the arguments of Republicans these days instead of listening to them and engaging them in civil conversation. I don't believe censorship and pushing people underground works - see Trump getting elected. I would expand on this paragraph more if I was more informed.

Sorry, I understand if that goes over most of your heads. It is hard to articulate for me.

I am glad Trump is acting to lower prescription drug prices! Nice work

edit on 30pmThu, 30 Jul 2020 18:27:56 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think I agree Bake. Using ATS as a context, there are folk here who watch for and focus on ''bad stuff'' going on in the Democrat Party and the general '' left of center'' community. This is the way their brains seem to be wired. OK. But not all brains are wired in that direction.
Likewise there are those who watch for ''bad stuff'' that is going on in the Republican Party and general ''right of center community.

This is good i think. It takes all citizens to hold our leaders to the fire, to hold them to truth, not just half of us. We need all eyes open, finding the the good and the bad from as many perspectives as we can muster.

By refusing to pay attention to the warnings from ''the other side'' we do ourselves injustice. And by not considering what the ''other side'' has to bring to the table all that is left is to go further into the nooks and crannies of extremist thought where there IS no balance. We need the balance you outlined above.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join