It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepfake with Bill Hader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wanted to find the original appearance, but it turned into a big pita.

So, anyways. Watch this video, and you'll see just how far along deepfake technology has come along with the ability of people who can utilize it.

This is a video of Bill Hader and David Letterman back in 2008.

You'll see his face morph into a Tom Cruise semblance and then a Seth Rogen semblance.

This is important because I want you all to realize that this technology is already in use.

Similar technology has been in use even for simple things like enhancing a person's looks.

Ever sit there and see a dinosaur of a politician or actor and say man they lookngood for 76?

Chances are there's a person or two making that happen. It's possible even if it's a live appearance.

So, just be aware what and who you see on TV and the internet isn't necessarily the person you think it is.

They can copy faces and voices. The real talent comes from finding people who are good at mimicking idiosyncrasies.

Look at Trump, he's not exactly hard to mimic. People have been at that for years.

It wouldn't be hard to get someone to mimic Biden before his stroke days.

Now that I mention I think the debates should be in person.

Forgot to mention:

Including regular digital artifacts, this technology could possibly account for any "reptillian shapeshifting" we've seen.
edit on 2572020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Debates in person would avoid another YUSUF ESTES situation for sure.

Define YUSUF: God increases
Define ESTES: of the East
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago2812699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looks like the dEmocrats wet dream to me.

Without technology like this their platform and ideology is finished. Is there a faster shrinking group of people anywhere else on earth than left wing dEm supporters?

Just in time deepfake videos, just in time.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

More than likely lol. Damn Draconian politicians ruining it for us Earth-born reptilians.

We sure do have strange names that's for sure.

Are you into name meanings?

If Yusuf Estes name trips you out get a gander at my name.

"God remembers" "Cross" "of (New)/Revolution"
edit on 2672020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I just want to encourage people not to take headlines at face value. Not to take the media as a representative of thefacts or truth.

We are in another era of yellow journalism. The majority of news that we are inundated with are opinions.

I want to encourage people to take what they see on the TV/internet and hear on the radio/internet and do some investigative journalism of their own.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Flesh699

More than likely lol. Damn Draconian politicians ruining it for us Earth-born reptilians.

We sure do have strange names that's for sure.

Are you into name meanings?

If Yusuf Estes name trips you out get a gander at my name.

"God remembers" "Cross" "of (New)/Revolution"

I wasn't until recently. Suddenly Define has gained a whole new meaning to me. And if Earth-born reptilians exist, it would not be the least bit surprising at this point. As a matter of fact, it makes total #ing sense. If ya ain't eating my specie's babies we have no problems.

Of course I found the below video from zeroing in on a misspelling in your Tank Man thread. At a certain point the universe finds you when you're ready, I'm feeling. It's actually really funny. My wife is certain I've gone completely sideways, but I've never been in more control.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago3703699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Of course man. We're a friendly bunch. We happened to just descend from dinosaurs and such. Apparently the Avians were content just being birds.

It's those damned aliens from Alpha Draconis making a bad name for us all. They think they can just come over here and rule the planet. We were here first jerks.

We went through several extinction events. Lost all of our technology and they come in all high and mighty like.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Not sure if this popped up because i watched the video in OP but this shows how far deepfake has come

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
What if the teck is actually making physical changes ? What then ? Dont be afraid. Be terrified I would say.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Not sure if this popped up because i watched the video in OP but this shows how far deepfake has come

Yep, that video is an excellent one.

Remember.. if you're ever watching something on the news and it's glitchy and they morph or people appear or disappear that footage has been edited.

It's most likely not shapeshifters, time travelers, ghosts, or teleporters. It's video editing and CG.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There's this...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That's pretty damn good.

I actually haven't seen that video until now.

I hope people are paying a visit to this thread and taking into consideration the information that is being shown here.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

How could ont trust any longer: the videos, clips, sound-bites, etc ... ?

Be careful what you believe folks !

top topics

join