It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Q communicates to the "enemy" and to us, in many of his posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
All this Psy-Op Talk lol - not directed at you PJ - Just riding your posts coat tails lol

QANON – THE GREAT AWAKENING: PSYOP OR THE REAL DEAL?

Yes, Qanon has the slogan “Trust the Plan”, but if you haven’t actually looked into Q posts this statement can be easily misunderstood as just “sit back and do nothing”—which is what I initially read into it as well. There are numerous examples where Q mentioned that it’s important for people to educate themselves, rise up, and speak up about the topics he addresses. Most of all, I can see that Q is helping to educate people and bring awareness to certain topics that may be well known in the truth community—but are not spoken about at all in the mainstream narrative.

In fact, a lot of his drops are questions to make the reader think for themselves, to send them where to look to do their own research, encouraging them to connect the dots so they can see the corruption that is happening in the world for themselves.

Just to clear things up !

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He thought they could get a consensus from both sides of the aisle to go against POTUS by manufacturing crimes and then trying to trip the prez up in a face-to-face interrogation.

I despise these low-lifes that were involved in this coup. Their perjury traps didn't work, now they're on to something else.

Keep draining the Swamp, Mr. President! The further down it goes, the scummier it gets. These low-life slimy "eels" are hard to catch, but it has to be done.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Also, Q+ is communicating with Q.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It is both.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

For 100 years a positive test has not equaled a "case." Symptoms were needed, not feedback from a flawed testing sequence. Suddenly, we're returned to the Witch Trials standard.

I am truly disappointed at the way in which the population has rolled over on this. They, as a whole, have simply been unable to get over their fear based existence in any meaningful way. This entire Hoax, and it is a Hoax, revealed something I wanted to believe was not there.

Miseducation is one thing, I get it, but so many have abandoned their own life experience because teeeveee and darpaprograms told them they should.

At this point, if there are dark secrets about Whitmer, Inslee, Brown, Cuomo, Newsome and the Mayors - throw it out there. These states would be better off without agents of the CCP, even if it meant no governor or mayor at all.

This has gone on too long. Enough of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They can vaccinate me when they pry my gun from my cold, dead hand.

originally posted by: carewemust
CoramDeo, thankyou for the update on Covid-19 "Immunity" in the last Q thread.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think there will be long lines for the eventual vaccine, like certain authorities are hoping for.

Strengthening our immune system naturally seems to be the key to warding off hundreds of potential diseases and ailments.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Q has never once mentioned 'adrenochrome'. (Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong about that.)

Learn to differentiate between Q and those anons that speculate, discover things, then discuss said discoveries, etc. Too many times so-called "journalists" write in a way that does not distinguish between the two.

Q is dropping the crumbs. The anons and those that read the crumbs sometimes tend to add their own ingredients, but those ingredients aren't necessarily ones given to them by Q. They discover them on their own. Some are healthy, some maybe not so much. Distinguish.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Suddenly, we're returned to the Witch Trials standard.

If that's the way they want to do it, then we should bring back "Pressing" as punishment for these crimes too. Let's hear these fools really talk about, "I can't breath" with a few stones on them.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Link

EMN, posted her tweets yesterday and today....

What is interesting is the contention in the reply.

Will be interesting to see what gets deleted in the coming days on other accounts.

I mentioned yesterday she's an idiot. These were not meant to be funny, she's too stupid to be either funny or have a filter. She's one to "made it" and would be unemployable otherwise because of her stupidity. Funny, she's a weak link revealing higher ups.

edit on 14-7-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

"aaand in other news, celebrity crapping of their drawers is at an all-time high! Back to you, Q . . ."

Cheers

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well this is new... POTUS just self-retweeted 3 times in a row - same self-retweets as yesterday but in a different order!

Self-retweet #1 at 10:37:53:

Big Senate Race in Alabama on Tuesday. Vote for @TTuberville, he is a winner who will never let you down. Jeff Sessions is a disaster who has let us all down. We don’t want him back in Washington!

Self-retweet #2 at 10:40:18,

Tony Gonzales (@TonyGonzales4TX) will be a GREAT Congressman for Texas! A Navy veteran, he is Strong on the Economy, Life and the Second Amendment. We need him to defeat the Radical Left in November. Tony has my Complete and Total Endorsement! #TX23 t.co...

Self-retweet #3 at 10:42:19

Admiral Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJackson4TX) is a very successful doctor and Navy Veteran running for Congress in #TX13. Strong on Crime, the Border and Agriculture — and he loves our Vets! Ronny has my Complete and Total Endorsement! Vote for Ronny! t.co...

1) Yesterday the order of the self-retweets was 2,1,3 in comparison to above,

2) THIS BIT IS WEIRD - Attempt it your selves?
a) These latest tweets definitely have "Retweet" flag set in data download from 2 sites BUT if you look at them online they don't say "@realDonaldTrump retweeted" - instead they look like original tweets!
b) I've tried this with a test tweet/retweet and I think the sequence is:
i) tweet original,
ii) Retweet,
iii) Delete retweet,
iv) retweet original again
v) This is verified by the fact yesterday's 3 retweets no longer exist and that you can't retweet a tweet you've already retweeted.
vi) However, I haven't worked out why the 2nd retweet looks like an original without saying "retweet".

3) Is this some method to change the time of an original tweet? Or a method to claim someone else's tweet as your own?

I'll post separately on the decodes for each of today's self-retweets.

edit on 14-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Weismann was hinting that the assassination attempt didn't work (Q referenced this in 2018) when he said the "Italian Model" failed.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Since most people get their information from 90% of the National and Local media, they never see the GOOD NEWS.

Even the CDC's complicated website has good news, if you dig a little.

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits. A simple look at the frequently updated CDC website showing the Covid-19 Inpatient graphic, PROVES that the media, and many of their guests, are flat out liars.

CDC - Covid19 Inpatients Nationwide: www.cdc.gov...

Obama and his Administration believed the American people are "stupid". Obviously the Media does also.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Follow the Wifes

Christine Grady - Anthony Fauci's Wife

WHY

She heads ethics on covid vaccine!! Christine Grady is a longtime nurse and the current chief of the department of bioethics with the National Institutes of Health (NIH). She graduated with a B.S. in nursing and biology from Georgetown University, a M.S.N. in community health nursing from Boston College, and a Ph.D. in philosophy from Georgetown.

She is also a senior research fellow at the Kennedy Institute of Ethics and was elected as a Fellow at both the American Academy of Nursing and the Hastings Center. Dr. Grady is a member of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues.

She has previously served as a consultant to UNAIDS and the Pan American Health Organization and as a staff member to the President’s Commission on HIV Infection. Dr. Grady has authored more than 100 papers in bioethics, HIV disease, and nursing, and has authored or edited several books.

edit on 7142020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since most people get their information from 90% of the National and Local media, they never see the GOOD NEWS.

Even the CDC's complicated website has good news, if you dig a little.

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits. A simple look at the frequently updated CDC website showing the Covid-19 Inpatient graphic, PROVES that the media, and many of their guests, are flat out liars.

CDC - Covid19 Inpatients Nationwide: www.cdc.gov...

Obama and his Administration believed the American people are "stupid". Obviously the Media does also.

The Medical Cabal Union itself speaks...

link

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits.

I recently saw an email from a hospital CEO practically begging for people to return for elective and non-emergency procedures. "....the doors are open....".

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

For instance, the media constantly lies about hospitals being stretched to the limits.

I recently saw an email from a hospital CEO practically begging for people to return for elective and non-emergency procedures. "....the doors are open....".

Plenty of nurses videotaped NYCity hospitals that were supposedly inundated, showing and explaining the truth. They verified that the Hospital Ship was virtually empty, and the $21 million Emergency hospital erected in Central Park (thanks to our US tax dollars) was totally empty.

I hope Steve Scalise stays on Governors like Cuomo, who intentionally murdered thousands of citizens in New York (and other) nursing homes.
edit on 7/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We need to have posters and billboards with this on it.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You really mean Trump was close ENEMIES of Epstein.

He is the one who kicked JE out of Mar Lago for good. He was not in the black book of names and #'s.

So, how do you get that DJT was actually friends?

Is he friends with any body DJT ever met?

originally posted by: kasalt
a reply to: dashen

Alan Dershowitz is implicated in Epstein's crimes and helped secure his non-prosecution agreement? Dershowitz got Epstein off the hook so he could go back to his island and perform satanic human sacrifices of children and extract their adrenochrome for upwards of another decade, and then Dershowitz himself went to work for Trump. That doesn't bother you?

Dershowitz, Maxwell, and Acosta--all accessories to Epstein's crimes--also have close ties with Trump. And of course, Trump himself was friends with Epstein for many years. But, nothing to see here folks! Ignore the obvious!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join