It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep Dark Tube - Creepy and Suspicious channels on Youtube

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I started a thread recently which has been deemed unfit for the public (by posting Amazon and eBay listings..) so let me take a different tact with this adjacent, possibly related, and equally strange rabbit-hole..

Last night a friend of mine sent me a link to a video posted by somebody affiliated with Alphabet Kidz: apparently a talent agency in the UK. They do not have these videos on their channel but rather they are posted on people’s own channels; usually an adult (parent?) speaking for them “they like music” etc, and they are incredibly short, usually under a minute. Try searching “Alphabet Kidz self shot” and there are plenty which are not taken down *yet*.. like.. hundreds it seems:

m.youtube.com...“Alphabet+kidz”

I was intrigued; “Alphabet” you say..? On YouTube..??? I’m listening..

This video link I was sent turned to private within an HOUR of my posting it elsewhere.. in an email.. I don’t doubt others are looking at this BUT.. the ATS search yielded nothing. I still remember Elsagate and this crap isn’t far off.
a person documented this original video before it was gone.. and if you watch to the end, the girl mentions Waifare itself. I don’t know all the rules to posting links to social media but it is documented out there..

Anyway, I figure YouTube links should be fine right..?
You tell me if any of these videos seem like something we’ve all seen on ATS before..

But hey! Is it just me..? I am open to ideas, but I can assure you I really hope none of this is true.

..but how will we know anything until we investigate..?

Debunk, please.

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Note: the channel has “no videos posted” but has playlists.. And they apparently have multiple accounts.. very confusing why it would be structured that way

m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

I reeeeally hope Snopes thinks these videos exist, otherwise I must be hallucinating.. ;Q

Your move,

edit on 13-7-2020 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oops forgot this crumb trail..!

m.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I couldn't open the video for the Facebook on Chrome. I had to go to a different browser. That's a first for me. This stuff is really odd.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1 Truth is the regular TV and web are creepy scaring people indoors,wearing masks,the mainstream media is sick and twisted

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1

Not visiting any those links, but this sounds familiar to me. Not sure if it's recent, but it may be the same group.

If I remember right there was a group that had been operating on YouTube as a "talent agency", but some strange stuff happened with some of their "models" using private fans only content. I could be conflating two cases.

There were also the anti-pedo crusaders, some of them were eventually outed as being pedophiles. I can't remember where I read about the whole saga. Probably wasn't a place I could link anyway. It may have been a chanop or anonymous thing.

It's amazing how many times I read about people essentially admitting to crimes or being caught and nothing seems to happen to them. People spends countless hours tracking these pedophiles down and exposing them. It's frustrating how infrequently they get charged.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

But hey! Is it just me..? I am open to ideas, but I can assure you I really hope none of this is true.

..but how will we know anything until we investigate..?

Debunk, please.

m.youtube.com...

Why in the world would this video have 72 million views? I am confused.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is another great question.. they seem obscure and have low production quality almost on purpose.. something most would probably avoid right..? But here’s some random videos with MILLIONS of views..focused around videos that seem like they have a lot in common with certain other shady hypnotism videos.. etc.
That version of the hokey pokey is particularly disturbing to me but I’m not above the possibility of me reading too far into it..
however, that mr. Bean, Obama, Bieber video..?

Ive made up my mind and I am certain that is entirely screwed up.

a reply to: Firewater

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don’t think visiting these links is illegal or anything, but I also don't blame you for being avoidant/hesitant. I sure as hell don’t want to visit them again, I’ll tell you that.

However, im coming to a place where I’m beginning to see how this evil thrives in an environment where people are too scared to even investigate and hunt down that evil when they see it.
Ignorance is acceptance on some level, but I am as guilty as anyone. I take huge breaks from the mainstream news and would happily avoid most pop culture these days.. but some things just are hard to ignore.

These topics are absolutely revolting, and that goes without saying, but it’s truly difficult to want to follow through with these leads, I know. I just hope they are useful to someone in some way which might alleviate suffering. At the very least this sort of thing should be good for re-calibrating everyone’s indie research chops

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
And then, along with those videos, you have videos of little kids. Audition tapes maybe? I don't know.
But, I felt a very bad vibe watching them. a reply to: HyphenSt1

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I get the impression they can be plausibly explained as “audition tapes” but I fail to see what they’re auditioning.. super short videos, no attempt at production, and the voiceovers I’ve heard have certain keywords popping up.. I dunno. Just worth investigating by those who are qualified, for sure..
a reply to: Firewater

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Read a stat the other day that said a child goes missing every 40secs. in the U.S. !? 800K each year ! Does anyone know the stats. on how many are found ...safe ?? Without the official numbers I just "ballparked" off top of my head figuring that even if 75% or 3/4s of those missing turn up safe & sound it still leaves 4000 kids A WEEK or over 500 per day that don't come home but that obviously are somewhere else. F**k that makes me so sad !

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I saw the second youtube link wih the dolls in the bath but I don't see anything wrong with that one... just dolls in a bath, then getting dressed with 2 hidden toys inside the jelly! Unless you're getting at the Jelly being some kind of lubricant and the doll was using toys to have a good time???

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

I saw the second youtube link wih the dolls in the bath but I don't see anything wrong with that one... just dolls in a bath, then getting dressed with 2 hidden toys inside the jelly! Unless you're getting at the Jelly being some kind of lubricant and the doll was using toys to have a good time???

Maybe the fact that theres a bunch of nekkid dolls is what he meant by not far off from elsagate stuff. I think its a bit reaching on that one. Didnt watch all of it though. Havent watched the others yet

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

Roughly there are 115 'stranger abductions' per year:

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person. Source

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So your thoughts on the videos are..?
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I watched a couple. People playing with dolls. Kids doing the Hokey Pokey. Not really seeing the concern.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I’ll give you that.. topless dolls in color coordinated slime but okay, if that’s normal to you haha..but I think the most obviously creepy example is this:

m.youtube.com...

Not to mention the millions of views on certain videos.. pages of creepy “audition tapes”..?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HyphenSt1
I’ll give you that.. topless dolls in color coordinated slime but okay...

'Topless dolls'? Did they have boobs that I missed?

...I think the most obviously creepy example is this:

m.youtube.com...

Dancing animated people is now creepy? Okay. I guess I'm just not easily weirded out by stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i watched 5 seconds.
but i will say this, i bought some mega construx dragons that came in slime.
ughhh, how annoying is this slime?

my bros kids love it, but i just wanted the dragons.
as the for the dragons, they look cool but are too cheap lol.

i did not realize the nationless trillionaires need organz to sell to themselves and the black market.
thats why not just kids, but people go missing.

i hate the bad guys, truly hate them.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No they don’t have boobs.. implying they are children.. I thought that was specifically what made it creepy but..uhh..is it just me..?

Also, if a video where “Mr, Beanut, Mr. Muscle, and She He do the CHICKEN DANCE” is normal to you.. cool man, I’m real glad you are not so easily weirded, but either you haven’t done the research or are resistant to the topic..

And for someone who had made EIGHTY posts just TODAY.. (and we’re only 15 hours in..) it’d seem you’d be pretty well versed in what to look for after participating in almost every thread that comes along.
it almost seems like.. a job..?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join