It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep Dark Tube - Creepy and Suspicious channels on Youtube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1

If you think these videos are "disturbing", then old episodes of The Oblongs, and Moral Orel would make your head appear to be constructed of Explodium.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ironically one of my favorite shows is Wonder Showzen.. I am not a prude. But search around and think if that’s something you would show at a kids birthday party..? This is a talent agency that has legit productions they work with.. honestly it could just be weird and that’s it.. but something truly seems off To me, call it intuition.
a reply to: Nyiah

edit on 13-7-2020 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HyphenSt1
these are just kids videos put out to make a quick buck by people who live in other countries.
they make these short (or in some cases very long) videos and make them kid friendly so it gets put on youtube kids and people let their 3 year olds watch it . thats why they get so many views. my daughter hit the "mommy finger daddy finger " thing. fortunes were made on those videos with a cost of about 50 bucks . this isnt anything dark just a money grab .

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sheesh. This is getting ridiculous.

While actual human trafficking is going on you guys are barking up the wrong trees.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HyphenSt1
No they don’t have boobs.. implying they are children.. I thought that was specifically what made it creepy but..uhh..is it just me..?

If you look at a doll and go, 'naked child', you might be the one who's got an issue.

Also, if a video where “Mr, Beanut, Mr. Muscle, and She He do the CHICKEN DANCE” is normal to you.. cool man, I’m real glad you are not so easily weirded, but either you haven’t done the research or are resistant to the topic..

It was an obvious spoof of the actual people, all of whom I don't care for, so spoof away.

And for someone who had made EIGHTY posts just TODAY.. (and we’re only 15 hours in..) it’d seem you’d be pretty well versed in what to look for after participating in almost every thread that comes along.
it almost seems like.. a job..?

I'm working from home, brohan, like a lot of people right now, and I'm bored. I may may just as many today.

edit on 14-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
While actual human trafficking is going on you guys are barking up the wrong trees.

Nope! This is how it's done:

You groom kids with YouTube videos of Mister Bean doing the Chicken Dance so you can trick them into a $14,000 industrial cabinet and then transship them from China back to the United States.

Does that make sense? No? Well that's how it works.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: fotsyfots

Roughly there are 115 'stranger abductions' per year:

According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person. Source

Whoa, wait up there, I seen what you did there ! 2000 per day & of those 115 are stranger abductions which would total just shy of 42K per year. So out of 800,000 roughly 758000 were intentional or family court type.
But are you trying to say that out of 800,000 reported missing 799,885 are sorted out & a mere 115 out of 800K are snatched. If so, I admire your optimism regards the numbers of sicko's & pedo's roaming around .

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
Whoa, wait up there, I seen what you did there ! 2000 per day & of those 115 are stranger abductions which would total just shy of 42K per year.

No, it's 115 stranger abductions PER YEAR.

But are you trying to say that out of 800,000 reported missing 799,885 are sorted out & a mere 115 out of 800K are snatched.

No, I didn't say that. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children also discusses cases were the parent or known person kills the child or they are not located (left country for example). What I am saying is that 800,000 kids don't go missing every year and stay unrecovered. It's mostly child custody cases where one parent is in violation of the court rulings and the child is considered 'missing' even though they know who took the child.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I also read that the number of recoveries are way more than half. However that still leaves an unprecedented number of missing people. Some are certainly victims to the sicko's & pedo's, falling into chasms or over cliffs, but I also think a great many are attacked and eaten by predatory animals. That is their world and everything is on the menu.

More often than not, an armed person staying in the mountains and forests for days, has come across something that they were glad they had a weapon against. The books are full of those kind of survival stories.

edit on 14-7-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I also read that the number of recoveries are way more than half.

It's nearly all according to their site.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Im not going to get into a debate because I’m open to all possibilities but I’ve worked with kids who have been trafficked.. their parents were part of the problem more often than not. Just because someone is a parent and just because it’s unthinkable to most of us, trafficking happens every day in many different forms.
To be reluctant to investigate any possible venue is to advocate for ignorance.
It is CURRENTLY a problem, despite how outlandish and inconvenient it may seem to be..
at the very least I can make an argument that Alphabet Kidz has an exploitative component to it, just judging by the videos people tag with their name. I do not claim to know the nature or the extent of it but we never will unless people keep an eye out for shady crap hidden in plain site.a reply to: charlyv

edit on 15-7-2020 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2020 by HyphenSt1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join