It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Again you don't understand. Is it really faith you have?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Again you don't understand. Is it really faith you have?

The question was.....

“Lying about what. Care to cite a truth that is being lied about?

And how is your trolling glorify the truth?”

You here to cite and post truth? Or you just a bull$hiter for the sake of trolling.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

What and who’s truth is being lied about by Xtrozero?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Are you referring to Ancient Egyptian truth? The Ancient Mayan truth of human sacrifice? Heaven’s Gate cult? Jim Jones and kool-aid? Jesus? Flat earth and the firmament? Reincarnation? Atheism? Spirituality?

What truth is being lied about?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
How desperate are you?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
How desperate are you?

I am not desperate. What am I desperate about?

Then you by all means, cite what and who’s truth Xtrozero Is lying about.

The actual quote...

a reply to: Xtrozero

Lying about the truth you will change your way.

Are you referring to Ancient Egyptian truth? The Ancient Mayan truth of human sacrifice? Heaven’s Gate cult? Jim Jones and kool-aid? Jesus? Flat earth and the firmament? Reincarnation? Atheism? Spirituality?

What truth is being lied about?

a reply to: Xtrozero

Lying about the truth you will change your way.

—————-
Didn’t you Itisnowagain say it’s all the same at some point. Please explain how Mayan forced human sacrifice is the same as the freewill sacrifice of Jesus is the same as India’s caste system?

edit on 9-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 9-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added quote

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Desperate because I live in a country with freedom of religion? Because I believe it’s not my place to judge others in if their souls are in jeopardy or not?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The Mayan's didn't have to force their sacrifices, they mostly were honoured they were chosen and pampered up to the last minute.
Jesus didn't sacrifice himself, he started a line of events that spiraled out of control. He probably overestimated how much ... let's say "willingness to help" God would show.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Didn’t you Itisnowagain say it’s all the same at some point.

That's the third time you have said that......and this is the third time that I will ask you to quote where I said it.

Now.

Please quote where I said it is all the same.....and what is 'it' that I said was all the same?

edit on 9-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

Are we talking Judeo-christian God?
Hindu Gods?
Babylonian Gods?
Mayan Gods?
Zoroastrian God?

I mean, from an intellectual perspective, surely the above answers the question?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin
How many God's are there?
The problem is there is a belief in more that what there actually is.

What are you?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

The universe that has a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago definitely and certainly has been brought into existence by an entity in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, which is called God.

See my exposition on God as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.:

posted Pachomius on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:13 AM

Dear everyone, here is my exposition proving from evidence the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

1. You and I and he she it, we all exist, do you accept that?

2. You and I and he she it, we came from our parents, do you accept that?

3. Our parents came from their parents, do you accept that?

4. We all humans make up the human race, can you accept that?

5. The human race had a beginning in the universe, can you accept that?

6. Scientists tell us the universe had a beginning some 13.8 billion years ago, can you accept that?

7. There has been the domain of existence prior to the beginning of the universe, can you accept that?

8. In that domain of existence prior to the beginning of the universe, there has got to be an entity, which created or caused the coming to the beginning of the existence of the universe, can you accept that?

9. Evidence is anything existing which leads man to ascertain the existence of another thing, can you accept?

10. Wherefore, man and the universe and everything with a beginning are the evidence to the existence of an entity, which created or caused them to come to existence, can you accept that?

11. And therefore we can call that entity in concept and in name, as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning, can you accept that?

12. If you cannot or will not accept that God exists, are you not then either irrational or dishonestly stubborn against the existence of God?

Dear everyone, please point out what Number 1 to 12 you have difficulties with, okay?

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Pachomius

The assumption that a universe can only be caused by the entity you call god, seems to be a matter of much debate. There doesnt seem to be any form of footprint or any substantial trace of this creature or any other life at all.

Repeating yourself doesn't change the fact you offered an assumption without compelling evidence. Just the same ontological BS.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
God is not an entity.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Didn’t you Itisnowagain say it’s all the same at some point.

That's the third time you have said that......and this is the third time that I will ask you to quote where I said it.

Now.

Please quote where I said it is all the same.....and what is 'it' that I said was all the same?

Maybe it was Out6of9Balance. I guess all empty suits look the same.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If you believe in the God you say you do......then where is the love?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You

The Mayan's didn't have to force their sacrifices, they mostly were honoured they were chosen and pampered up to the last minute.

Is the below false?

First of all, the Maya world was divided into polities, or city-states, that would at times be at peace with each other or under different circumstances fight with each other. The aim of this rather limited warfare was to take prisoners. Low status captives generally wound up as slaves to their captor, but high-status captives were scheduled for ritual sacrifice.

ambergriscaye.com...

You

Jesus didn't sacrifice himself, he started a line of events that spiraled out of control. He probably overestimated how much ... let's say "willingness to help" God would show.

Was the below written about Jesus before Jesus was born?

“He said in Isaiah 53:5 that the Messiah would be ‘pierced for our transgressions and crushed for our iniquities, the punishment that brought us peace was on him and by his wounds we are healed,’” the Rev. Halstead said.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Matthew 5:21-22
“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Please cite how your glorifying any god from your posts. Do you serve truth, or ride its coattails.

Then you by all means, cite what and who’s truth Xtrozero Is lying about.

—————

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I have no intention in pleasing the God you believe in.

But still I do not keep insulting posters or call them names.

Your God will not be pleased with you or those that star posts that try to insult others.....

Out6of9balance was correct when he/she said:
You only judge on your understanding.

Do you know what that means?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Please cite how your glorifying any god from your posts. Do you serve truth, or ride its coattails.

I do not glorify God......how do you do it?
I do not serve truth........please tell me how you 'serve truth'?
edit on 9-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join