It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You can 't seem to agree.

Love keeps no record of wrongs.

So you're offering evidence God doesn't exist. Wat doesn't that surprise me.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Pachomius

Off topic?

Supposedly your god is indifferent to worship? Indifferent to good or evil? If your god created the universe, If your god doesn’t care about what people believe, then why care if there is a god or not? In your god doesn’t even care how people behave. Or if they exist at all?

I think your god didn’t create humanity at all. If your god created humanity, your god wouldn’t be so indifferent.

Thank you for helping debunk your god.

Wait...what? (1) God is indifferent to worship? where did you hear that at? (2) God doesn't care what people believe? where did you get that from? (3) God doesn't care how people behave? where did you get that from? Let me know, then we can talk.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
NOMO

Dear Neutron, you tell me:

"Please let us know when you have actual evidence of god. Not your circular logic that can be made to rationalize about anything."

The nose on your face, for human beings who have the habit of honest intelligent productive thinking, that is evidence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

On your mention of circular logic, I challenge you to present from your stock knowledge and information, your definition of what is circular logic.

Dear readers, as usual, Neutron is coming from nowhere and going nowhere: let us all sit back and await with bated breath: to witness whether he can come to know that his nose is evidence to the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with beginning.

And whether he can produce a definition of what is circular logic in less than 30 words.

Please let us know when you have actual evidence of god. Not your circular logic that can be made to rationalize about anything.

And again....

Off topic?

Supposedly your god is indifferent to worship? Indifferent to good or evil? If your god created the universe, If your god doesn’t care about what people believe, then why care if there is a god or not? In your god doesn’t even care how people behave. Or if they exist at all?

I think your god didn’t create humanity at all. If your god created humanity, your god wouldn’t be so indifferent.

Thank you for helping debunk your god.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
If there is a god, he's got a wicked sense of humour.

Child rape? Multiple sclerosis? Cancer? ATS closing down?

Dont get me started on priests..

God doesn't do or condone any of that. Satan does.

And yes, it is allowed - but only for a time.

Kind of like Trump being president...if he stopped anything bad from happening...wait, but bad to whom? "bad" depends on who your asking. But I digress...where was I?

oh yeah...God must allow ALL THINGS to happen (bad AND good) so that people won't say "what kind of God forces people to do everything His way? So much for free will or anything.

God cannot win either way if looking at it from your perspective.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You know, dear honest intelligent productive thinkers and writers, Neutron has this peculiar deficiency of selective wrong targeting, like that I hold that God is not this and is not that, but I never say anything about God is not this and is not that, it is all his wrong or deficient mental positioning.

Okay, dear Neutron, read very carefully now, I tell you many times already, that God for me is the following, God in concept is the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Okay, tell me where do I say that God is NOT this and God is NOT that, in my definition of God in the text immediately preceding the present this line I am finishing writing.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don't lean on your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all your ways and he will make your paths straight.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There may be a flaw in your premise trying to analytically deduce a conceptual acceptance of God based on logic
Science is not a concept it’s a reality hunter. A concept is a theory not a fact yet until its verified by physical evidence. A theory is not reality unless its true existentially yet only known conceptually by the theorists.
IMO the first unnumbered point is the problem.

Dear everyone, here is my exposition proving from evidence the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Concept means: an abstract idea; a general notion.

And my friend, it’s not easy to dismiss the elephant in the room, which is the Western concept of God, so wound up in emotion and cultural baggage, and indeed other schools of thought.

If you cannot or will not accept that God exists, are you not then either irrational or dishonestly stubborn against the existence of God?

Your analytics don’t take into consideration elements such as emotion and the human trait to self-deceive or the worse element of human experience--conditioning.

You’re looking at this from one perspective and God if anything is a concept of multi perspectives. Reductionism might be a problematic premise.

For example, Buddhists reject the standard God concept based partly on the existence of evil.

You see many perspectives are aimed at your question and you’ll likely have a hard time trying to get people to ignore their experience.

Rather than trying to put all things in your bottle maybe do like a teacher I heard of...

When he went to others he offered them his system and in turn asked to learn their system.

I could see that having a chance to work out well.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There's no point arguing the existence of God when the person hasn't gained awareness of God.

Only when there is awareness can the person reason creation has a creator, otherwise there is no reason to.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

The problem with your premise ultimately is that if there is a Satan or a devil then God isn’t God. Or one has to wonder if there is a devil where does he get his power from?

From God.

So…God is the devil--Too

And that may be our biggest problem

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

In less than 30 words each - and I beg to be dispensed from scouring your long message to find out.

I am not prepared to condense it down at this time.
It was quite a task getting it out there in the first place.

In the meantime, feel free to read the long version.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Dear Willtell, you with unfounded hubris tell me:

"There may be a flaw in your premise trying to analytically deduce a conceptual acceptance of God based on logic."

There, that is what I see you to be blind to my whole argument for God's existence, with you picking some incidental words from me, and untruthfully using them to draw your false statement above.

Here is my challenge to you:

WHERE in my words written in this thread of mine, are the verbatim example that gives you the ground to make that absolutely false statement:

"There may be a flaw in your premise trying to analytically deduce a conceptual acceptance of God based on logic."

There, dear readers, the man will not find any verbatim words from my writing here in this my thread, to support the fraudulent statement against me:

This Willtell character has the wrong habit of saying things all inside his brain, without first ascertaining whether he has gotten his statement correct and true before consigning it to written words.

originally posted by: Willtell

There may be a flaw in your premise trying to analytically deduce a conceptual acceptance of God based on logic
Science is not a concept it’s a reality hunter. A concept is a theory not a fact yet until its verified by physical evidence. A theory is not reality unless its true existentially yet only known conceptually by the theorists.
IMO the first unnumbered point is the problem.

Dear everyone, here is my exposition proving from evidence the existence of God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the universe and everything with a beginning.

Concept means: an abstract idea; a general notion.

And my friend, it’s not easy to dismiss the elephant in the room, which is the Western concept of God, so wound up in emotion and cultural baggage, and indeed other schools of thought.

If you cannot or will not accept that God exists, are you not then either irrational or dishonestly stubborn against the existence of God?

Your analytics don’t take into consideration elements such as emotion and the human trait to self-deceive or the worse element of human experience--conditioning.

You’re looking at this from one perspective and God if anything is a concept of multi perspectives. Reductionism might be a problematic premise.

For example, Buddhists reject the standard God concept based partly on the existence of evil.

You see many perspectives are aimed at your question and you’ll likely have a hard time trying to get people to ignore their experience.

Rather than trying to put all things in your bottle maybe do like a teacher I heard of...

When he went to others he offered them his system and in turn asked to learn their system.

I could see that having a chance to work out well.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius

WHERE in my words written in this thread of mine, are the verbatim example that gives you the ground to make that absolutely false statement:

Here

originally posted by: Pachomius
On the assumption that mankind sincerely seeks knowledge, I submit that it is possible for any person to come to resolve the issue God exists or not, with honest intelligent productive thinking, i.e., thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas. Now, honest intelligent productive thinking on the said issue must start with working together to concur on the concept of God. What do you dear colleagues here say?

It's the #ing premise of your thread

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

You can 't seem to agree.

Love keeps no record of wrongs.

So you're offering evidence God doesn't exist. Wat doesn't that surprise me.

I am referring to the dogmatic and false representation of god by Pachomius

Again....

So, err.. proof of God.

We have creation that is circular logic and faith that is word games.

Fascinating

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace(D) be with you!”(E) 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”(F)

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed;(G) blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

www.biblegateway.com...

Faith is not asking for evidence

Again........

But I very well know the difference between faith vs actual evidence.

And I understand the difference between faith and not tempting my God.

And that if you seek God with “evidence” instead of heart, mind, and soul; God becomes blind to your existence. God doesn’t know you.

————————————
Why would you need evidence if you have an a actual relationship with God.

———————————————-

Again. The whole argument.

Those who don't believe are offended by the truth.

Now be honest with yourself.

I believe in Jesus, the father and the holy spiritual. That God created the universe.

What’s that about being judgmental again. Seems you don’t understand anything.

However. I am very comfortable with my relationship and walk with Jesus based on faith.

I don’t need proof when I already seek the truth about God. Not the truth dictated by Pachomius, and the individual’s definition of their god that lacks soul and depth. And wants to believe in god by evidence, and calls those that believe by faith “religious”.

The difference is that I am very open to intelligent design, that earth might very well have been seeded with life by another race in conjunction with God (angles, seraphim, and what not). God can create reality any way god pleases.

But I very well know the difference between faith vs actual evidence.

And I understand the difference between faith and not tempting my God.

And that if you seek God with “evidence” instead of heart, mind, and soul; God becomes blind to your existence. God doesn’t know you.

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’(A) will enter the kingdom of heaven,(B) but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.(C) 22 Many will say to me on that day,(D) ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’(E) 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’(F)

www.biblegateway.com...

This thread is to glorify trolls. Has nothing to do with actually glorifying the Father. Otherwise more here would be comfortable with their faith. And not need reassurance of people of this world, and ignore being of the kingdom of heaven. To be plain. Lots of people in this thread are seeking reassurance of this world, and turn a blind eye to blessings from the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Now....

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
If you believe in the God you say you do......then where is the love?

Please cite how your glorifying any god from your posts. Do you serve truth, or ride its coattails.

Then you by all means, cite what and who’s truth Xtrozero Is lying about.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Lying about the truth you will change your way.

What am I lying about...I said I can not argue for or against something that we are incapable of to understand, prove or disprove. So what is the argument? lol

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

It was posted by Pachomius in the context of Pachomius‘s god. Would you like me to find the individuals posts in this thread?

Context is everything....
edit on 10-8-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
There is only one god.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
If there is a god, he's got a wicked sense of humour.

Child rape? Multiple sclerosis? Cancer? ATS closing down?

Dont get me started on priests..

God cannot win either way if looking at it from your perspective.

well he only has himself to blame

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

There is only one god.

Based on what?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

It simply is. When I say grass is green, do you also ask based on what?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join