It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wanted Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not. -Title of thread (3539)
============================================================================================

Okay, guys here who hate my guts, I tell you there is always existence and it is never ever going into extinction.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
Wanted Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not. -Title of thread (3539)
============================================================================================

Okay, guys here who hate my guts, I tell you there is always existence and it is never ever going into extinction.

No. But you don’t have “proof”. You have faith using circular logic that a none material being created the universe.

You are not different than any other religion that has faith in a never seen none material being created the universe.

And you have nothing to offer on a personal level. And you cannot differentiate how a person’s life would be different in not believing in your god vs believing in your god.

So. What’s your point again. You believe a god exists like any other religion.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wanted Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not. -Title of thread (3541)
=============================================================================================

Dear Neutron, you are the one going in circles, inside your brain, you never face existence that is outside and independent of your brain.

And I tell you again, that from concepts in my mind, I go forth into the vast existence outside of my mind, to seek God existing everywhere and all the time, and I find that He is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

Even your much claimed relationship with God and with Jesus, it is all inside your brain, come out and see God, but first formulate your concept of God, in particular when you were not around yet while He is all the time around everywhere.

Now, do you know that everything and anything at all man talks about, it is all connected with existence, whether existence inside man's brain or existence outside man's brain.

Existence is the medium in which man has his existence and moves about and has his movement and everything else.

I tell you God is existence and existence is God, period.

So, investigate existence, and tell me what you find, is it not that existence is present all the time and everywhere?

Can you have a reationship with God or your God which is Jesus - without you and God and Jesus being already firstly in existence?

Okay, tell me, all you guys here, starting of course with Neutron, can you at all even think about or say anything without first situating yourselves and God and Jesus also, and my God from reason also, situating ourselves already firstly in existence?

First is for us to exist then everything else follows, to do discussion or investigation or discovery or invention or love-making...

Notice, dear everyone, as you read and write here in this ATS forum, you have got to be in existence, see that?!

That is why I ask everyone to investigate existence, and what are the kinds of things in existence.

Here is again something from me that will make you hate my guts:

Ultimately existence is composed of two kinds, permanent one kind, and transient the other kind.

I am existing and I am transient, what about you guys?

Please answer this last question before anything else, Am I existing, and you ask me also, Are you Pachomius existing?

When you don't take up with existence right away in your next post, then you are already neglecting to recognize, to be aware conscious that you are in existence.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

You

Dear Neutron, you are the one going in circles, inside your brain, you never face existence that is outside and independent of your brain.

Just being honest.

Please cite where you have more evidence your god exists more than the universe being created with a no intellect Big Bang.

There is evidence of the Big Bang.

You

And I tell you again, that from concepts in my mind, I go forth into the vast existence outside of my mind, to seek God existing everywhere and all the time, and I find that He is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

But now your contradicting yourself.

Addendum 2

For all ye self-smart colleagues here, no need to bring in good and evil to factor in on the issue God exists or not.

When and if ever you get to see the big picture of things, i.e. on the realm of existence above all other realms, that realm of existence where God dwells, there is neither good nor evil, it is all pure existence.

Good and evil, that is what humans do to fellow humans, and starting with evil or with good feelings and deeds toward one another.

You literally posted there is nothing of god on earth.
edit on 19-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

So your god exists in your mind. Sounds more and more like religion of self is what you have.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

No. But you don’t have “proof”. You have faith using circular logic that a none material being created the universe.

No! the whole universe is proof. It's only in your secular world
that lies to you that you can say there is no proof. And the lie
you believe is quite silly indeed. It's completely one hundred
percent preposterous. And you know it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Prove the universe was not created by the Big Bang? Provide proof otherwise.

Who said I am secular.

J ohn 20:29

Jesus said unto him, “Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed. Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed.”

www.biblegateway.com...

Why need proof if you have a personal relationship. Because you need the approval of other people?
edit on 19-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

And who is now being judgmental? Who is judgment reserved for.....

Or are you your only little g god....

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't have to prove the big bang didn't happen that's your claim.
Quite extraordinary and can't be proven. You're welcome to try.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And who is now being judgmental? Who is judgment reserved for.....

Not judgement truth. The difference is judgement comes with
a sentence. The truth lives forever.

If you make the claim God does not exist. That's a claim that would
take full knowledge of the universe.

So who is playing God here?
edit on 19-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You

If you make the claim God does not exist. That's a claim that would
take full knowledge of the universe.

So who is playing God here?
edit on 19-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (

By all means quote where I posted God doesn’t exist.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Now. Be honest. If your little g god supposedly exists, then what impact is there in denying your little g god supposedly exists.

If I live my life as if your little g god doesn’t exist, then what does it matter?

So your saying a god exists when there is no change in one’s spiritual or physical environment when one doesn’t believe your god exists. So your god has no effect on your god’s supposed creation, therefore your god doesn’t exist.

Please prove my logic wrong.
edit on 19-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dear Neutron, let you and me talk about existence, okay?

I tell you there are two kinds ultimately of existence, permanent existence and transient existence.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Why not just make yourself clear?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why not just make yourself clear?

If you would have read through the backstory of the 177 plus pages of this thread, you would see I have.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I've been watching this thread. I'm sorry if I missed that.
But it is a rationale mistaken observation considering our
previous discussions. And this argument you posed.

Why would you argue against all the proof that God does exist.
If you believe in God? Forgive me but you made the mistake
an easy pitfall don't you think? If it was a mistake. If my
assumption was wrong then I'm still arguing the claim you
made..

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

OK , I'm Game . But First Please DEFINE in your Own Conceptions , your Personal Beliefs about this Ambiguous Term " GOD " .

edit on 19-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

OK , I'm Game . But First Please DEFINE in your Own Conceptions , your Personal Beliefs about this Ambiguous Term " GOD " .

God is the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

And my explanation for His existence is that existence is composed of permanent existence and transient existence, transient existence came from permanent existence, and permanent existence is God Himself as per my definition of God above, and I have evidence in the object world that God exists, because (evidence) the nose on our face is everywhere and all the time not going to fall off uncertainly - that points to the presence of God everywhere and all the time keeping it on our face.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Dear Neutron, let you and me talk about existence, okay?

I tell you there are two kinds ultimately of existence, permanent existence and transient existence.

Okay, dear Neutron, without rancor, what do you say, is existence composed ultimately of permanent one kind and transient the other kind?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If you would have read through the backstory of the 177 plus pages of this thread, you would see I have.

I did go back and read about half of your posts. I didn't
see a really defining post yet. But while the posts I have
read can be confusing. I noticed you referred to Ravi
Zacharias. And your argument obviously follows closely
to his masterful teachings. So to that I can only say:

I am very surprised. I seem to have fooled myself by
way of our last conversation. And believe it or not
one of my main rules on ATS is to never carry a grudge
from one thread to the next, So while didn't quite break
that rule. It would've saved me some embarrassment
now had I applied it.

I recognized Ravi in your argument before getting to
one of the posts where you recommended him. Sadly
I hadn't heard he passed. What a mind.

Apologies

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join