It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
I am having trouble understanding.......can you help by explaining?

How do you adhere to God's creation?

How are you fluid to those in this earthy existence?
edit on 18-5-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I am having trouble understanding.......can you help by explaining?

You first. You never answers my question.

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You ever reply to this...

I am sure the words of “it’s not real” is a real comfort to a abused and sexually exploited child. I think you should try to start the “Don’t worry, it’s not real counseling center.” I am sure it will provide real healing.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Of course it would be no comfort.

Now your turn

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I guess you kinda have the answer.

By trying to understand people’s real suffering, and not be dismissive instead of playing its not real.....
edit on 18-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Now your turn

Then your “religion” is worthless to the individuals that make up God’s creation.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Now your turn

Then your “religion” is worthless to the individuals that make up God’s creation.

Is that the answer to both questions?

Sorry......it doesn't seem to answer either of them.
I am puzzled.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Now your turn

Is that the answer to both questions?

Sorry......it doesn't seem to answer either of them.
I am puzzled.

Then you don’t care enough to understand God’s creation.

Your more interested in trying to be witty. And trying to play “gotcha” with people of free will and individual experiences.
edit on 18-5-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That's pretty dishonest.
You said 'you first' and now that I have answered your question...to your satisfaction....you refuse to answer my questions.

Do you believe the stuff you write?

At least I have faith in my God, and try to adhere to God’s creation. And I am fluid to those in this earthly existence.

Do you even know what that means?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I answered your question. And you didn’t like the answer. That is in contrast to your works view.

I guess you kinda have the answer.

By trying to understand people’s real suffering, and not be dismissive instead of playing its not real.....

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ok sorry.
I did not realize that the second paragraph was the answer to the two questions.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Every eye shall see him and no knee will be left unbent before the glory of God...
Time for people to get real themselves...
Start by getting over yourself if you can’t or more likely won’t by choice believe...
It won’t be long really for everyone to know him...
Like it or not...
Told you so...
See ya there...
Soon...

edit on 18-5-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
Every eye is full of God......but most don't see.....they believe instead.

Believing in stories about what is not appearing in plain sight.

Making mental idols of themselves and other imagined things.

Plain seeing without the screen of judgement or comparison or division.
The camera captures just one image.

There is only ever one image really......the image of God......ever present 🎁

However sub images can appear within that one image......images of you in the past....images of you in the future......images and thoughts about what he did or she did......images of what you will do and what they will do.
The mental images are over laying (clothing) the unimaginable.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Every eye will see him and know that he is God...
There is nothing hidden there and will be nothing to hide behind either...
Past present future...long dead or alive when the time comes all will see...
Physically see and know...
Understand?

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Wanted Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not. -Title of thread (3532)
=============================================================================================

This is my text in another net forum:

It's been enjoyable to write my thinking in this thread, though it takes time and labor.

I keep noticing that I and also others want to and care to share their opinions on issues, but to what purpose when being correct or right or more informed here, it does not count at all in the way of solving the problem of the present pandemic of Covid-19, or stop the killing going on between the Palestinians and the Israelis.

I have been to many net forums, most of the time to ask atheists what they know about God.

From my own part, at present I see God to be the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

At this point atheists will accuse me of trying to convert them back to their Christian faith, etc. etc. etc.

So, what does it serve for me and atheists to 'win' their or my argument pro God with me and against God with them, there is still the pandemic of Covid-19 and the Palestinians and the Israelis are still killing each other.

Dear Neutron, take it easy, and forgive me, I am most happy that my thread this one is lasting up to the present, and I have changed my thinking along the way, don't get so emotive, exercise some philosophical calm, okay?

My contribution to you guys here for this morning is to consider that there is the God from reason, and the God from religion.

Neutron is into his God from religion, that is why he gets so emotive, I am into the God from reason.

That explains why he hates my guts, Hey, watch out bro, you are a Christian, so love your enemy, haha.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

Now. Be honest. What’s the difference to me personally believing your little g god created the universe vs the universe being created without soul and without intellect strictly by an uninspired Big Bang?

There isn’t.

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Of course god exists this is not an accident. a reply to: Pachomius

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
of course it doesn't. utter nonsense.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wanted Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not. -Title of thread (3536)
=============================================================================================

Of all the net forums I have been a registered member of, this ATS forum is the most tolerant toward me, in many a net forums, they hate my guts - I mean the guys there interacting with me,* and with a lot of net forums the powers that be there, they hate my guts as to delete my posts and threw me out forever and ever.

Okay, dear fellow posters here, what do you say about this statement from yours truly:

"There is always existence, all the time and everywhere, and it is never ever going into extinction."

When we investigate existence impartially, you and I we will come to the finding that God exists as the permanent self-existent cause of man and the universe and everything transient, i.e. with a beginning and an ending.

*For example, drop in at skepticforum.com...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You claim you have proof of God’s existence.

Answer the question.

Now. Be honest. What’s the difference to me personally believing your little g god created the universe vs the universe being created without soul and without intellect strictly by an uninspired Big Bang without a god.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You

Of all the net forums I have been a registered member of, this ATS forum is the most tolerant toward me,

Too bad your not tolerate of other persons views, and you dismiss other person’s experiences.

You

in many a net forums, they hate my guts -

No. Your getting the same respect you show to others.

I mean the guys there interacting with me,* and with a lot of net forums the powers that be there, they hate my guts as to delete my posts and threw me out forever and ever.

I am honest that I repeat myself. You post the same crap over and over again as if it’s new and smart. Your “proof” that is nothing more than circular logic. When you have no personal experience with the god you claim exists.

Be honest. How would your life be different if you didn’t believe in god.

You

"There is always existence, all the time and everywhere, and it is never ever going into extinction."

Has nothing to do with a god existing. When there is more proof the universe was created by the Big Bang. With evidence when it occurred.

You

When we investigate existence impartially, you and I we will come to the finding that God exists

How would you know, and what’s the point if you don’t have a personal relationship with God.

And you still have provided any evidence the earth and its life wasn’t created by a race of mortal extraterrestrials.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join