It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pachomius

I find it repulsive that you state that i am just siting my own views....

If you dont agree that the singularity is already formed. Then you are also rejecting science.....And you are also rejection evolution....

Since the singularity is alreadu formed. Do you think your will have anything to bring to the outcome of the expantion of time..?

How can you not understand that our future is allready sett...? Do you think you can change time with your free will. Or the future out come at all..?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
MONO

Dear Spy66, you put a lot of importance on 'singularity', suppose you teach me on what is singularity in less than 50 words?

originally posted by: spy66

If you dont agree that the singularity is already formed. Then you are also rejecting science.....And you are also rejection evolution....

Since the singularity is alreadu formed. Do you think your will have anything to bring to the outcome of the expantion of time..?

How can you not understand that our future is allready sett...? Do you think you can change time with your free will. Or the future out come at all..?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

Dear Spy66, you put a lot of importance on 'singularity', suppose you teach me on what is singularity in less than 50 words?

originally posted by: spy66

Don’t have a freaking dictionary?

Look it up yourself then dictate to the rest what you want it to say.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What do we think we deserve ???? Should we further I explore Greek mythology.................? Parody

The Broken Egg

The mythical egg is held together by the imagery of the tales which constitute one all-embracing tale that is expressed by means of poetry, music and dance within the frame of an oral tradition. The contents of that imagery is as important as its form: the myths mirror the world through both.

That imagery is first fixed by the visual arts and later by the alphabet, a device built with symbols that lack semantic meaning. The alphabet makes the egg swell until it cracks. Its components are then released, and the fields of Science, Politics, History, Philosophy, and Religion, are produced.

Politics represents the change of communal life: from rural to urban, from dispersion to centralization. Freedom is curtailed as the villagers are confiscated by a federalist polis which produces models for the visual arts, institutionalizes religion, legislates, etc. Politics, like Natural Science and History, has a "physical" vocation.

Philosophy and Religion represent the "metaphysical" side. Religion is originally a sense of the sacred, deriving from a qualitative perception of the cosmos, seen as beautiful and significant. The institutionalization of religion (for instance through elaborate theology) suggests a diminution of the religious feeling (as "sense of the sacred"), but may as well contribute to preserve what is left of it.

Once the egg is broken, the myths are regarded as a separate field. Man ceases "to live in the myth" (Kerényi), and instead explains the myths, regarding them as external objects: he analyses, interprets, classifies, elaborates theories, reveals allegories and symbols, identifies rational aspects, discovers historical roots, ritual connections, structural patterns, psychological meanings, social or moral implications, etc.

To a certain extent, however, the mythical tradition persisted in the world of art (literature, music, and visual arts).

www.forumancientcoins.com...

"This invention will produce forgetfulness in the minds of those who learn to use it, because they will not practice their memory. Their trust in writing, produced by external characters which are no part of themselves, will discourage the use of their own memory within them." (Plato, Phaedrus 275b).

"To know a story" may mean, on a certain level, to be accurately acquainted with its details or facts, that is, with its surface. That knowledge may require some measure of exactitude. But it is precisely through the absence of exactitude that the myths could be retold and yet be new each time ("Homer is new, this morning...," says Charles Péguy). There was no definitive version, no canonization. And as also ancient Greek drama shows, the variations in the narrative content implied deepening moods, shifting the emphasis, suggesting new layers of meaning, etc. The truths of drama are different from the truths of facts.................................................................................................

www.forumancientcoins.com...

www.youtube.com...

Its impossible to have one everything as everything is reciprocal a mass of energy, each and every ONE of us feeding the flow, but To know a story it has to be endless. Retold and yet be new each time. The truths of drama are different from the truths. Every time a new scope is formed, an old story retold...................?
edit on 29-9-2020 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It could be explained in a different plain in nothing as a singular complexity reliability at the central cause of nothingness and every-thingness. or two words Black Hole

Or we could buy some full on SnM gear and go full on bitches Whoops.. I digress....

Or Died due to Covid as has grown to a point that has made it uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unforeseeable changes to the human civilization ????

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
MONO

Thanks Fingle, for your prolific verbiage on egg.

Tell you what, work on the conundrum, which comes first, chicken or egg, okay?

a reply to: Fingle

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pachomius
MONO

Thanks Fingle, for your prolific verbiage on egg.

Tell you what, work on the conundrum, which comes first, chicken or egg, okay?

Why not ask your god?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

1 Mankind has a mind that is endowed with intelligence.

1 Possibly depending on the narrative learnt.

2 Intelligence tells us that there is a distinction between things accessible to our external senses of sight hearing touch taste smell, and the super sense of consciousness and

3 things not accessible to our external senses of sight etc.

2/3 Our external interpretation is internally digested to create the scope of our consciousness, either, through will or engagement meaning without logic snap decisions for example but the correct decision at the singular moment in time.

4 Intelligence tells us that there is a collection of all things: the ones accessible to our external senses of sight etc., and the ones not accessible to our external senses of sight etc.

4 Some.. we shall call it intelligence is a before, during and after?

5 Intelligence tells us that there are things in the collection of all things, namely - things that have a beginning.

5 Our circle never begins.

6 Intelligence tells us that things with a beginning owe their existence to things that are without beginning.

6 To owe would need causation of the beginning ?

7 Intelligence tells us that the collection of all things exists as a collection, namely, that the collection exists permanently i.e. eternally.

7 How lasting is forever

8 Intelligence tells us that (a) wherefore the collection of existence of all things we can call it simply as existence.

8 Only eventually, in an age in human history, when humanity begins to properly speak.

9 Intelligence tells us that (b) wherefore it is ascertained that existence is permanent i.e. eternal.

9 The universe may be boundless or even boundless who decides.

10 What is intelligence defined, into every singularity, within, the potentially boundless known universe ..................?

Basically we can never fail .............That's the Whole point of this iteration...........and then ?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
MONO

Welcome back, dear Neutron, I thought you have gone away to start your very own threads, but I guess you prefer to derail my thread, because you are like someone who wants to start a new shop in another shop-owner's environ, in order to make his own shop, like say a funeral service, visible?

Now, dear Neuron, you are giving away the evidence itself of your ignorance on what is evidence, with resorting to dictionaries, instead - owing to your own lack of any stock knowledge and information in re what is evidence.

Anyway, what do you have for a sustained exchange with me in re the OP here, to wit:

"Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not."

Just one thing, dear Neutron, not many many many things, unless it is your malignant intention to just thow up a useless wasteful tsunamim to take up people's time and effort, with your hope that you produce in them a silly impression that you are so what, so learned in a most verbose ill-manner.

NB - Neutron will now as usual go into a tsunami of inconsequential verbosity.

a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Our universe had a beginning. It can be read about here: en.wikipedia.org...

The Big Bang theory is the prevailing cosmological description of the development of the universe. According to estimation of this theory, space and time emerged together 13.799±0.021 billion years ago[2] and the energy and matter initially present have become less dense as the universe expanded. After an initial accelerated expansion called the inflationary epoch at around 10−32 seconds, and the separation of the four known fundamental forces, the universe gradually cooled and continued to expand, allowing the first subatomic particles and simple atoms to form. Dark matter gradually gathered, forming a foam-like structure of filaments and voids under the influence of gravity. Giant clouds of hydrogen and helium were gradually drawn to the places where dark matter was most dense, forming the first galaxies, stars, and everything else seen today. It is possible to see objects that are now further away than 13.799 billion light-years because space itself has expanded, and it is still expanding today. This means that objects which are now up to 46.5 billion light-years away can still be seen in their distant past, because in the past, when their light was emitted, they were much closer to Earth.

If you dont understand the beginning... You wont understand the end... Jesus said that...!

I am just going to argue a point... Christaian believer say that God shaped our existance in 6 days.... My argument is how fast is a expansion that is 10 - 32 seconds..?

Does any one actually think about how fast that is when it comes to our universe existance and history...?

We are not talking about billions of years here.....but seconds..... It is so fast that you wouldent be able to clock it at all. You would have to calculate it with math... And within that equation everything that will exist is taking shape... Imagine that people....
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Again. There is nothing honest about you.

Now. The post was. Why not ask your god if the egg or the chicken came first.
edit on 30-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Take your own advice!
Threads dead, let it go.

edit on 30-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Seeing as a chicken egg shell can only be created by a mature chicken no other bird could ever have been responsible...
Not ever...
Seeing as it is impossible for chicken eggs to create themselves...
The Chicken came first and had to have been created without an egg...
Remember a chicken egg shell can only be created by a mature chicken...
Now you can suppose it was God or if that doesn’t work for you you can suppose the first chicken was engineered by an advanced Ancient human or even an extraterrestrial...
Bottom line the chicken came first and was created not even evolution can be possible...
Because only a mature chicken can create a chicken egg shell...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Take your own advice!
Threads dead, let it go.

Welcome to commenting in a dead thread yourself.......

Do you approve of the original poster trying to use personal insults to resurrect this POS?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe he is learning from you......
I believe this thread would have died long ago if you did not participate.
You have posted 29 pages in this thread......whereas the OP has posted 19 pages.

edit on 30-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Maybe he is learning from you......
I believe this thread would have died long ago if you did not participate.
You have posted 29 pages in this thread......whereas the OP has posted 19 pages.

So. This was the first falsehood posted by Pachomius

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

I see that you all wrongly conflate God with religion, you can have religion without God.

And you can have God without religion

The vast majority of posts were on the actual nature of god. Not religion.

You derailed your own thread by posting a falsehood to create a false narrative.

————————-

Page 4 www.abovetopsecret.com...

That’s when Pachomius showed his / her arrogance. And their willingness to use intellectual dishonesty and falsehoods to stir the $hit.
edit on 30-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
MONO

Dear everyone, here are my reactions on the following subjects:

Chicken and egg conundrum, which came first: chicken or egg?
They came together with the egg already inside the chicken.

Dictionary users: Please go away from my thread all ye who go to dictionaries to search for definitions of words which they already use in their messages, because they are not qualified intellectually for exchange of thoughts in my thread, as they use words without knowing their meanings. When I ask for meanings I always intend that we work together to concur on what meanings we will choose as to agree on, in the exchange of ideas on a subject, like what is faith - you see, this character Neutron, he uses the words like faith on and on and on and yet he does not know on which meaning of faith he is using the word faith, that is why I consider him to be NOT qualified to interact with me or with all others in my thread who are intelligent.

Singularity, it means for scientists an once and only unique event which is called the Big Bang, at which event the universe which is studied by scientists appeared; but everyone intelligent knows that before and outside and even inside the event of the Big Bang there is already existence.

NB: I invite everyone intelligent to interact with me on the study of existence, if you have no intelligence, please go away, in particular when you use words in your messages and then have to look up dictionaries for their meanings, please go away, you are not qualified to interact with intelligent persons in my thread.

Okay, everyone, tell me: Has there always been existence even when there was neither time nor space in the domain of reality?

This question will determine for you whether you are a genuine homo sapiens i.e. a live entity with intelligence.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Dictionary users: Please go away from my thread all ye who go to dictionaries to search for definitions of words which they already use in their messages,

The whole point of a common language is to keep from having to reinvent the wheel every time you want to communicate.

If you don’t like the English definition of faith, learn another language.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is no time or space now.....but there appears to be existence.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
MONO

Dear everyone here, let me ask you again, on your honest intelligent productive thinking, what do you say, Is not existence the default status of reality?

So that it is always existence and existence cannot get to become extinct, that is the meaning of default status.

That is like what a good computer i.e. robot will not get extinct even though humans are abusing it, and it gets really so fouled up, that it gets to be in-activated i.e. crashed.

Not to worry, there is that button with the inscription, reset, which means 'bring back the computer to default status.

Now, humans are not robots unless they prefer what I call un-constructive action, by suicide, which is one most un-constructive measure to assuage their extreme sense of doom altogether - paging Neutron, you are a robot, please if possible press on your reset button - that's for comic relief, no sense in taking that as an insult, let you stay here in my thread, we need all kinds of characters.

In brief, I invite everyone who is genuinely homo sapiens, i.e. live entity with intelligence, to concur with me that existence is the 'theory' of everything, so no need to probe the depths of quantum mechanics, nor the extreme distance of relativity thinking, just touch your nose, and there, voilà, it is existence all the time and everywhere, even outside of time and space, which time and space are also part and parcel of existence.

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join