It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not.

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

How do you tell the truth to people? By lying? By confusing them? By never getting to the point?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

How do you tell the truth to people? By lying? By confusing them? By never getting to the point?

What about these posts are lies?

What do you mean? Why question the power of God?

What are you babbling about..

Again

Demonic is what demonic is. You're probably not aware of anything demonic. All is good, is it not?

We are commanded to show grace. Is that God’s will?

We are commanded to forgive ourselves and others. Is that false.

We are commanded to pray and love our enemies. Is that God’s will?

Judgement belongs to the Lord? Is that false.

You have had ample time to show grace and love they enemy. And judgement belongs to the Lord. Labeling normal people with free will and voicing the doubts normal people have which we are commanded to love as ourselves as demonic (falsely and self righteously) is not God’s will.

Come back when you show some grace and spiritual maturity.

Worldish things are demonic.

I'm just me.

Posting on ATS is worldly and by your definition demonic. Why are you being demonic?

God created the world, how can it be demonic?

————————-

So, now your bringing false witness? Making unfounded claims of lies? Without quoting and citing what the lie is.

You only have evasiveness, innuendo, and false arguments.
edit on 1-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

labeling people with normal doubts as demonic

Labels are interpreted differently by different people.

My oldest sister went to a Christian Elementary school for a while. One day my mom was really upset. Seems that one of the teachers had called my sister "a little heathen" because she was running bare foot in the play ground.

What sort of stung about the whole thing was that most of the teachers were former missionaries to Africa and India. So from them the word "heathen" had an added meaning.

Of course I was merely overhearing the story and the upset, thinking, "I want to be a heathen when I grow up."

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I am bad about wanting to call people philistine. But it’s more of a joke to me because Bob on the Bob and Tom show will use the term philistine.

I bet listening to Bob and Tom is demonic too.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Nobody is telling you to believe me. Don't be naive.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well Philistines seem to be Europeans, at least according to this:
DNA shows Philistines, were-really-european

It was sort of suspected by historians that they may have been pre-Mycenean inhabitants of the Greece area.

#philistinelivesmatter

I've never listened to Bob and Tom, sounds better than Mark and Brian that I listened to '80-'90s. That show was downright cruel with its crank phone calls and such.

Mark and Brian show may be demonic, and not in the good demon sense.
edit on 1-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I post very simple and specific items concerning how to serve God.

You want to be evasive and call people demonic.

Shrugs.

God bless you.

Walks off.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Oh, sorry for having interrupted then.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dear everyone, and in particular posters here, do you or don't you notice that right away the customary derailers seek to divert my invitation, in order to not collaborate with me, by working with me to arrive at concurrence - on what it is to prove something to exist, see my invitation as follows:

So, dear everyone here contributing to my thread, if you have honest intelligent productive thinking, come and let us discuss together: as to come to first arrive at the communally agreed on concept of what it is to prove that something exists.

Okay, all ye derailers, start thinking and writing on what it is to prove something to exist, but make it concise and clean and honestly, intelligently, and productively oriented.

Otherwise, dear die-hard recidivist derailers, please go away and start your very own personal self thought up thread, away from my thread, okay?

ANNEX

Pachomius posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:51 AM

MONO

I will now go back to the beginning (see first two posts below) of my thread here, on
"Wanted: Honest intelligent productive thinking to resolve the issue God exists or not."

Akragon told me that "No one can prove the existence of God to another..."

Dear Akragon, if you are around, I want to submit that I am not any No one, but a homo sapiens with honest intelligent productive thinking, and I can and do prove that God exists, to another homo sapiens who also has honest intelligent productive thinking in his mind.

So, dear everyone here contributing to my thread, if you have honest intelligent productive thinking, come and let us discuss together: as to come to first arrive at the communally agreed on concept of what it is to prove that something exists.

Here is my concept on what it is to prove that something exists, namely, it is bringing the someone to consciously experience the existence of the something, for example, to prove the existence of bottled water, you bring that someone to drink from a bottled water.

That is what I know to be demonstration.

What about when the something to be proven to exist is of extremely huge size, say, like God, in concept as the creator cause of man and the univrerse and everyting with a beginning, how do we bring God before ourselves, in order to we consciously experience His presence?

Physical demonsrtration is impossibvle, of course, but man has invented what is called argument, that is demonstration by availing ourselves of evidence to the presence i.e. existence of God.

And it is undertaken systematically with first that all parties with honest intelligent productive thinking work out as to come to a communally agreed on concept of God, that is step 1, this step is in our mind.

Okay, my dear poster colleagues here, what do you say about my submission that man can prove to another man the existence of God?

Pachomius posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM

On the assumption that mankind sincerely seeks knowledge, I submit that it is possible for any person to come to resolve the issue God exists or not, with honest intelligent productive thinking, i.e., thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas. Now, honest intelligent productive thinking on the said issue must start with working together to concur on the concept of God. What do you dear colleagues here say?

Akragon posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
a reply to: Pachomius

perhaps you may want to start the convo?

I'll give ya a shove... No one can prove the existence of God to another...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
MONO

Dear everyone, is it or isn't it the most productive thing to do right away, namely, to work together as to concur on what it is to prove something to exist?

Once we have arrived at concurrence on what it is to prove something to exist, then we will move onward to prove, for example, God exists or not.

Or another example, prove that crop circles are man-made or not man-made.

Okay, dear posters here, start working on what for you each one respectively is your concept of what it is to prove something to exist or not.

Addressing derailers: go away, and start your very own personal self thought up threads, okay?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Addressing derailers: go away, and start your very own personal self thought up threads, okay?

Okay. I started a thread. Three View.

Only 2 Flags and 2 Stars so far. No replies.
It will never reach 116 pages.

I'm totally envious of your success.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What you going to do? Quote your lame and spiritual void definition of god again?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25399939]Pachomius[/post

Or call people you don’t agree with religious again?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You seem to have better. Please share.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You seem to have better. Please share.

Good morning and god bless you.

Still posting on worldly and demonic devices I see.

How’s that working out for you? Have you prayed for the devices and ATS to be cleansed of demonic forces? And what you label demonic? How’s that going for you? Any answered prays this morning? Do you ask for forgiveness for participating in / on demonic forces?
edit on 2-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Still posting on worldly and demonic devices I see.

If you say so.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Worldish things are demonic.

I'm just me.

Your quote, not mine.

So ATS being “worldish”, why you messing with things that are demonic?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

No, it's what you said, silly.

You must be thinking I'm stupid.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

No, it's what you said, silly.

You must be thinking I'm stupid.

So ATS is not “worldish”?

Would you care to post the rules for what you get to label and condemn as being demonic. They seem to have no logic, and more about being self righteous?

Any how. My God is big enough to bless and save anything you self servingly and self righteously condemn as being demonic.

Praying for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join