It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coronavirus Death Rate 49X Higher Than Flu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
we ave a much more accurate picture of how it's effecting normal Americans with normal s# American health. Not the already half dead people.

Wanted to point this joke out also

Normal Americans
as in how Americans are now normally overweight or obese (71%) and how that is one of the major risk factors in deciding the mortality of the disease?

I guess America is half dead

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

How in the ever. loving. damn. # is asking about known end-of-life terminal patients who are registered as dead due to Covid in the current tallies anywhere close to psychic crap and alternate timelines?

You did not read my post very well at all. I'll ask again and pretend you're 5.

Covid has a death tally.

How many people out of that entire death tally right now were projected to die within this multi-month period of Covid anyway to begin with?

Make sense yet?
No?

What I'm asking for is a breakdown of criteria to remove the obvious No Hope cases who don't belong in the tally to begin with.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If COVID reaches 88 MPH, you're gonna see some serious #.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Nyiah
we ave a much more accurate picture of how it's effecting normal Americans with normal s# American health. Not the already half dead people.

Wanted to point this joke out also

Normal Americans
as in how Americans are now normally overweight or obese (71%) and how that is one of the major risk factors in deciding the mortality of the disease?

I guess America is half dead

Fauci said this morning that a vaccine should be ready before the end of the year. That should save millions and millions and millions of obese lives.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NightFlight

I'm a few months shy of 70, and statistically, I should have acquired CV-19 and died. I have atrial fibrillation, two heart stents from/for a heart attack, inoperable spinal stenosis, a replaced knee, arthritis everywhere, and type 2 diabetic to boot. I have and take all prescribed meds that the doctors tell me. On top of that, I take vitamins A, B, C and D3 every day. I was addicted to opioids and had to stop. I treat my pain with aspirin, 325 mg, 4 times a day, and to sleep I take one benedryl tablet each night.

Its all that crap you did back in the 60s coming back to haunt you...

You know it, brother! Actually, I think, it was the '70's...

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
...and some have said we'd never hit 50k deaths.

This is why I think we let up a little too early. Had we gone one more month perhaps, things might be a little different today. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I think the phrase, "It is what it is" applies here.

Yes. It is what it is.

And no matter how long we shut everything down, when we open things back up, the cases will rise again. Trying to stop mother nature simply does not work.

-sigh- but by all means, carry on with the fear-mongering...
edit on 23-6-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Numbers are played like fiddles.... Here in Michigan we have a governor shooting from the hip but....

Coincidence ?

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

You know it, brother! Actually, I think, it was the '70's...

Ya disco is a silent killer.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if you really wish to pee in Biden's cornflakes, should you not be wondering how come there are no black circles in the room?

Wow, good one..and his whole audience was white which means all the black people had no black circles to sit in...His racism offends me so much.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Don't know about good one.

An honest politician that's not got a grim-reaper on his back might be nice all the same.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: StallionDuck

And yet Trumps out holding rallies???!!!

That's pretty political is it not, even with the pisspoor attendance?

Your correct all the same as dangerous pathogens don't understand the notion of left and right in any way whatsoever.

The two-party system and all this voting for the lesser of two evils bullcrap may quite possibly be the end of the notion of the democratic process that the USA has come to love and represent, covid 19 or no covid 19.

So is Biden. What's your point? How does that make it political? We're talking about a virus. Not politics.

The side your own has ZERO to do with what you feel about the current state of this virus. The closest you can get to a side is conservatism would pay more attention to business when you have a choice between the two.

I'll let you in on a secret...

You can't have a business if you don't have a business owner or customers.

You wont have much of a threat if the world is locked down but you'll starve to death.

There has to be a middle ground, otherwise it's a catch 22.

Leave politics out of it. Trump is NOT "The republicans". He is ONE! At least identifies as one.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

An honest politician that's not got a grim-reaper on his back might be nice all the same.

Damn, you ask for a lot... Its so bad even orange man can win...

edit on 23-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
...and some have said we'd never hit 50k deaths.

This is why I think we let up a little too early. Had we gone one more month perhaps, things might be a little different today. Then again, maybe not. Either way, I think the phrase, "It is what it is" applies here.

Source

And the survey says!!! ...Ouch!

While about 0.1 percent of people who got the flu died in the US last year, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the coronavirus' death rate is currently about 4.9 percent, based on the reported totals of cases and deaths. That makes the coronavirus' average death rate 49 times higher than that of the flu.

Although the breakdown reveals that a smaller percentage of infected people from 50-64 years old have died of COVID-19 relative to most other age groups, that bracket represents the highest share of confirmed cases overall (more than 475,000).

Globally, coronavirus cases have topped 9 million and more than 469,000 people have died. So no, this new disease isn't "just another flu."

Makes me wonder just how the next few months will play out. Currently, these are the day rates of NEW cases.

Oh my... The numbers just keep going.

Last mark is at 142k as of yesterday.

FAKE NEWS .

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
covid is a catch-all, go-to cause of death when it suits the agenda. what agenda? total control.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, that remains to be seen.

Not that it's not the crux of the problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah, she's not going down without a fight.

Whitmer refuses to testify

And this is from several years ago regarding the then governor making decisions. Pot, meet kettle...

Link
edit on 23-6-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
scare mongering 101: Compare apples to oranges with out explaining the difference and present statistical information with out normalization.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
covid is a catch-all, go-to cause of death when it suits the agenda. what agenda? total control.

Oh it gets way better than a Catch-All.....all these people wHo are dieing ARE in fact carrying the DNA of the Covid VIRAL SIZED LIVING Pleomorphic BACTERIA....SAME ONE IN THEIR GUT AND SAME ONE IN THEIR BODY IN FUNGAL FORM.

Think about it.

Dr. Hulda Clark....Cure for All Diseases.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Choose the science you trust, plenty of ATS posters have posted stats for death rates lower than .1%. As previously stated to the nth degree by thinking posters, we need accurate data to have accurate results. How many people have been infected exactly? Only as good as the models can guess... The death rate for whom? All population groups? Specific age groups? Deceptive manipulation fear mongering. Keep gulping kool aid... reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you insane? Do not think that we all here adhere to the propaganda you seem to listen.

"Fake news" is a stupid term used by people who do not want to have to think about their own errors in life. Usually the news is not "fake" but "inconvenient", and some people tend to try to ignore those.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join