It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Coronavirus Death Rate 49X Higher Than Flu

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser
Accuracy of COVID-19 antibody tests depends on timing, analysis finds - JUNE 25, 2020

Data were only available for 27 of the more than 200 antibody tests on the market -- including lab-based tests, in which blood samples are taken from veins, and point-of-care tests, which use finger-prick blood samples -- researchers said. There was insufficient data to compare the accuracy of various tests, they said.

So are the tests only good when they give Positive results ?

edit on 6252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Weve also been learning that antibodies may only play a part in actual "community immunity."

The data shows 50-80% of the population is "non-susceptible" to begin with (i.e. no exposure, but "immune"). Dr. Karl Friston's work is pretty interesting on it.

Then in the actual percentage of the population that is susceptible, we are learning that antibodies themselves still only play a partial role.

Focusing on them alone is probably highly erroneous right off the bat, regardless of test accuracy.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: chelsdh
Aren't they ruling covid as the cause of death for any death of an infected person?

No they're not.

yes they are.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so I clicked on your PROOF link,,,REALLY the mask article is from 2003!!! and in regards to SARS

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just wondering all you people screaming about all the Covid Deaths? feel about Abortion ? Really very hypocritical if your telling everyone what they need to do with their body, forcing unhealthy masks ( that do not work and there is plenty to prove it PROOF) and talk of MANDATORY vaccinations (no thank you) - destruction of industries, and the elimination of wealth ....when clearly Abortions out pace disease and end more lives EVERY Day.

So does this shift in caring about our fellow humans now weigh against Abortion ?

Abortion Clock - Current USA -World counts

A life is a Life Right ? So why are the defenseless worth less ? Askin for a Fren

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well this is really gonna throw a wrench in those numbers:

CDC thinks there may be as many as 24 million Covid 19 cases in US.

If that's correct, the death rate is 0.52%.

Sorry about the busted narrative.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The lack of compassion is overwhelming here...

If you say you are pro life, how can any of you be so callous as to not care for our older generation.

I will do my part by wearing a mask, and going out as little as I can to help protect the most vulnerable.

Our country has become truly disgusting, with no moral sight.

(post by circuitsports removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

If you say you are pro life, how can any of you be so callous as to not care for our older generation.

We're the ones pissed at all the local officials--mostly Democrats--who decided to send carriers back into nursing homes which led to tens of thousands of our older generation dying.

Ya'll just want to blame Trump though so that's not a topic for discussion.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Some may have a lack of compassion.. Others of us are saying something else may have happened here.

People are being far, far too trusting of the media and "experts." When we look at the data, we see strong evidence of an entirely different Story that is being hammered in the media.

That paper, fwiw, is one of the more comprehensive looks at something that everyone should be asking questions about.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Calm down, go outside, and take a deep breath. You will be fine. I promise.

ETA: Im sorry, I just assumed you aren't currently living in a senior assisted facility. There I go, pre-judging people. Please excuse my prejudice...

You will be fine, as long as you dont live in an assisted living facility.

edit on 25-6-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Apparently coronavirus is much more severe with those who have a vitamin d deficiency.

By shutting down and keeping everyone inside, they've made the virus worse for a lot of people who wouldn't have had a problem otherwise.
edit on 26-6-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
Apparently coronavirus is much more severe with those who have a vitamin d deficiency.

By shutting down and keeping everyone inside, they've made the virus worse for a lot of people who wouldn't have had a problem otherwise.

Things are changing fast....really fast.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

I will do my part by wearing a mask, and going out as little as I can to help protect the most vulnerable.

Our country has become truly disgusting, with no moral sight.

There has to be the balancing philosophy that prevents us from becoming a country of germophobic dandelions. I'm all for sensitivity and emotions, but it has to be balanced by pragmatism every once in a while. I lean towards sensitivity rather than pragmatism, but I am also sensitive for the countless business ventures that were ruined due to this economic shutdown.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Corona Over?

twitter.com...

Seriously, read this guy's twitter, if you want to refute his evidence afterwards feel free to do so on twitter, but it seems like he is correlating the data properly to extrapolate the correct data into graphs.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: RazorV66
Still isn’t enough to justify destroying the economy and force 40 million people out of work.

As you are about to see, the virus will destroy the economy on its own --- shutdowns or no shutdowns. Add to that a healthcare system that is overwhelmed exacerbating an already dire situation. Look at what's happening in the states with Republican Governors that acquiesced to Trump's demand that the economy be re-opened (TX, AZ, FL, GA, SC...). They're infection rates are skyrocketing. Businesses that opened are being forced to close. Further lock-downs are being seriously considered. People won't return to work if their coworkers fall ill and then the economy tanks regardless. Had we done the right thing (masks, social-distancing, actual quarantines) we would likely have gotten through this until a vaccine was widely available. But because people just don't care or are too abjectly stupid to understand what's going on, we will be dealing with this at Christmas.

Your post is more or less spot on. But, the right wing just won't accept it. I don't think the entire economy should have been shut down like it was. But, for certain, this government should have invoked the defense act by March 1 to manufacture H-95 masks such that everyone in the country owned one or had one by March 31 and it was mandatory to wear them outside your home. Had they taken that simple step along with strict quarantines, likely we are past this already. Since Trump won't shut it down again because that would be an admission of defeat, like you said, it will just happen on its own anyway. We will recover when we get an administration in office that actually cares about the American people not their own selfish interests.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The Corona-lie is the ultimate Spin-Doctor move.....its sooo sweet.

Don't worry and don't panic...less People are dieing now than before the Covid action.

Read DR.Hulda Clarks books and research.

We have been lied to.

Almost all diseases have one single common source.

A Pleomorphic Bacteria.

Covid will be found in the MAJORITY of Peoples bodies....in one of 3 forms..bacterial-viral-fungal.....for it has been Farmed INTO US ALL.

Understand this....the MAJORITY of us have been intentionally infected with this Bug it was weaponised against us long long ago....hence it is the true impactfull catalyst behind the cancer/virus lies we were told ..... those who live and die are both infected.

Before the Covid action....had you tested the dead and dieing for the Bug you would have been finding it in the same numbers you find it now.

Humanity was being Farmed....all those involved are Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists and must be remediated as such...this was a knowing action this was an Intended Action....this was an Act of War.....and those behind it right up the the funny hat and beard freaks who are the DIRECTORS or the ONES behind it all...pushing the narrative.....using many many Layers of evil of money of Society to hide themselves.Rotten plicks we know who you are.This is an Ancient War.Not a new War.This is the EndGame.

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
over 800,000 thousand people have died from aids in this country so far this year and you don't hear them mentioning shutting down the country or banning same sex relations now do you? According to my sources that's almost double the people who have died fro CV in the US year to date.

youtu.be...

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Are you insane? Do not think that we all here adhere to the propaganda you seem to listen.

"Fake news" is a stupid term used by people who do not want to have to think about their own errors in life. Usually the news is not "fake" but "inconvenient", and some people tend to try to ignore those.

OK , How about " Inaccurate Reporting with the Purpose of Deceiving the Public as a Means to Control their Thought Processes " ? Sound Better ? ,,,,Geez ............

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
and aids is NOT transmitted casually though the air in droplets...you are comparing apples and orange..are you really THAT ignorant

originally posted by: Terims
over 800,000 thousand people have died from aids in this country so far this year and you don't hear them mentioning shutting down the country or banning same sex relations now do you? According to my sources that's almost double the people who have died fro CV in the US year to date.

youtu.be...

a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terims
over 800,000 thousand people have died from aids in this country so far this year

Actually, that number is the global number of deaths and if you actually visit worldometers you will see that it is just a WAG (wild-ass guess) that they came up with using historical trends.

The data on HIV/AIDS displayed on Worldometer's counters is based on the latest statistics on worldwide HIV/AIDS disease and death rates and issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations' UNAIDS.

A formula based on the current data available, historical trends, and projections is used to estimate total deaths caused by HIV/AIDS this year and total number of HIV/AIDS infected people in the world at the current time.

The latest info from the WHO is 770K world-wide for 2018. Don't know how they got 800K in 6 months from that last stat from the WHO.

Either way it isn't just the US.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join