It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked for just being white happens more often?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It seems there are more places in the world where white people will be attacked just for the color of their skin more then blacks are?

In nyc at nightfall. There are many roads a white person cannot walk down or the chances of them being assaulted and robbed is extremely high.

In NY it's the same in some parks, 711 parking lots, bars/clubs.
At night , if you are white and go to some of these places the chances of you being attacked is 10 fold compared to a brown or black person.

And around the world the same?

Central America. Africa,, middle east. You go to these places and are white . Chances are much greater you will be attacked just for the color of your skin.

So i thought it would be amuzing and elighenting if someone could document on body cam what happens to a white person in certain areas.

edit on 6-6-2020 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Not much recently but, every weekend you get white kids from the suburbs Going into inner cities to buy weed.

Many of the times these kids are robbed and assaulted. As groups of teenagers wait and prey on them after leaving a weed spot.

So these white kids get the piss beat out of them and some will find a police officer.
And the response is, what are you doing here?
You shouldn't be hear anyway. Some even laugh.

And the kids are told to leave and never is there an arrest for robbery and assault

Last one i witnessed ,the group Beat these 2 kids, went through their pockets, took everything .
And then threw back at them a pack of Marlboro cigarettes saying they dont smoke that brand here.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
gotta love the internet

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Not the US, where I'm from, we have the same issue but with Asian men (middle eastern). I say men, it's usually teenagers and young adults.

In the town that I grew up, there are areas you simply would not walk through at night as a white person. I was once on my way home at night walking through the town centre, when I was chased by about 6-7 young adults who wanted me to come to them or they will break my legs, because I'm a white ba*****. I was 14 at the time. I did nothing to provoke them, I didn't even see them until I looked behind me and they was chasing me.

Not saying that it doesn't happen the other way round, but it's definitely a problem in my home town, quite a few of my friends have had a similar problems, some have had guns pulled on them.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yup, it happens.

It happened frequently when I was young teenager.
In the suburbs north of Philly. Large groups of black teenagers would wonder around the parks and attack white kids they found alone.

What's really funny about it. These weren't even gang bangers. They were were well off spoiled suburban kids. Wannabe thugs. Their parents had good jobs, they lived in nice houses, had nice clothes, gold watches and chains. Nicer stuff than me, that's for sure.

This was the mid-90s. It happened to me twice when I was 12 and 13. It was just part of growing up.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

you " conveniently ignore " all the places - a hypothetical traveller - would be attacked for being the wrong sort of black // brown

there are also places - current and historical - where the wrong sort of white - got you killed too

its often not your colour - but the fac that you are not " one of them "

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
It seems there are more places in the world where white people will be attacked just for the color of their skin more then blacks are?

There are definitely more places in the world where WOMEN will be attacked just for their sex than men are...

In nyc at nightfall. There are many roads a white person cannot walk down or the chances of them being assaulted and robbed is extremely high.

In pretty much EVERY CITY at nightfall, there are NO roads a woman can walk down or the chances of them being sexually assaulted and raped is extremely high.

At night , if you are white and go to some of these places the chances of you being attacked is 10 fold compared to a brown or black person.

In EVERY city, it's the same in all parks, parking lots, bars/clubs.
At night, if you are a woman go to these places the chances of you being attacked is 10 fold compared to a man.

And, yes, it's the same around the world.

Central America. Africa,, middle east. You go to these places and are white . Chances are much greater you will be attacked just for the color of your skin.

Central America. Africa. Middle East. You go to these places and are a woman, chances are much greater you will be attacked just for being a woman.

So i thought it would be amuzing and elighenting if someone could document on body cam what happens to a white person in certain areas.

But I don't find any of it AMUSING AND ENLIGHTENING, especially not anyone who would document on body cam what happens to a woman in pretty much EVERY area.

Are you prepared to hold MEN to the same standard and contempt that you are holding Black people??? Are you ever going to write OPs about the terrible behavior of men???

edit on 6-6-2020 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Yes true but this is only in response to the normal MO of the white man.

White man past and present as a collective but certainly not all has a endless list to answer for and as we know majority generally rules.

Doesn't make it right but them be the facts.

If i allow myself to truly think about the white mans legacy a terrible sense of shame is undeniable.

So is it any wonder your OP is actually valid?????

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ya, racism is a crappy human trait that needs to be dealt with...

Stop listening to narratives and think for yourself!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I see it happen more on TV now that BLM, the looters/rioters and the police have fired up the racial tensions, but if you notice there are just as many black people being beaten by the other black people.

Point is I grew up in a really bad area and being a thug or a racist happens in all cultures. Blacks, whites, Asians, Mexicans, etc. We all have our scum of the earth type people. We just gotta quit letting the media run the narrative and divide us for their benefit because that’s exactly what’s going on.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
WAKE UP. Your privilege is showing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Men go out and assault women on public streets?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

There are definitely more places in the world where WOMEN will be attacked just for their sex than men are...

In pretty much EVERY CITY at nightfall, there are NO roads a woman can walk down or the chances of them being sexually assaulted and raped is extremely high.

In EVERY city, it's the same in all parks, parking lots, bars/clubs.
At night, if you are a woman go to these places the chances of you being attacked is 10 fold compared to a man.

And, yes, it's the same around the world.

Central America. Africa. Middle East. You go to these places and are a woman, chances are much greater you will be attacked just for being a woman.

But I don't find any of it AMUSING AND ENLIGHTENING, especially not anyone who would document on body cam what happens to a woman in pretty much EVERY area.

Are you prepared to hold MEN to the same standard and contempt that you are holding Black people??? Are you ever going to write OPs about the terrible behavior of men???

You should team up with white men then, they feel your pain. Physically

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Men go out and assault women on public streets?

Of course they do! And of course you know it!!!

"woman attacked on street"

226,000,000 (that's MILLION) results...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You should team up with white men then, they feel your pain. Physically

No, thank you...

Too many white men also attack women. It's a guy thing... not a color thing.

ETA: Like this guy...

'Involuntarily celibate man, 23, accidentally amputated his own hand making a bomb to blow up hot cheerleaders'

... who no doubt just lost his only lover.
edit on 6-6-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
WAKE UP. Your privilege is showing.

WAKE UP Your justification of and acceptance for hurting people, assault and violence is showing.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The truth is, this has been happening since forever. the phrase "nothing good happens after midnight" didn't originate yesterday, it's as old as human history. Since it happens all over the world to all races, the phrase "white privilege" is irrelevant. That's just a cop out and excuse for bad behavior these days.

I am lucky in one aspect, I was raised not to hate anyone based on their skin color or ethnicity. I'm not naive though, culture plays a huge part in the opposition between groups. It always has and always will because people suck. And there's always willful ignorance which is pretty easy to dislike. I grew up in a small city of 20k and as a teenager walked the city late at night with a friend just talking, not getting into trouble. Late as in after midnight when most people were sleeping. We never stole anything, never bothered anyone, never raised hell, just walked and talked. I wouldn't do that in the same small city today, there have been many attacks by whites on whites in that city with a smattering of blacks and natives thrown in. Anymore, drugs are almost 100% the reason.

The fix? I don't know. A large asteroid probably. You cannot change the human condition easily and there will always be those with hate in their hearts.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
You are not allowed to point this out. It's politically incorrect and now you are perceived as a hater, and your thoughts are now a hate crime.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Are you ever going to write OPs about the terrible behavior of men???

It would be a much better OP if you did it.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Why don't the cops arrest those white kids for trying to bay an illegal drug?

And further more why should I feel bad that a criminal drug buyer got beat up by another criminal?
edit on 6-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join