It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked for just being white happens more often?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Just walk into the wrong place in the wrong time anywhere an it happens. Especially when it comes to tourists, or foreigners that been assimilated by another foreign culture going back to their roots.

They will smell the scent of tourist.

A few years ago, a young adult black male from Texas I beleive was brutally murdered on the street in T.O little Italy. The murderers were black, funny thing is usually, it amazing how sweet talkative they can be when they are by themselves.

Hell, it so sweet, you could just explode on them.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Back when I was in middle school, we moved to OKC and I ended up at a predominantly minority school. It was scary, not gonna lie. Anyone white had a target on their backs and attacks out in the courtyard during lunch were common place. White kiddos stuck together as much as possible for this reason. I stayed inside in the gym during lunch where at least there was a teacher supervising.

This was back in the 80's when racial tensions were pretty high.

I begged and pleaded with my parents to not make me go to that school. Bullying and nastiness was just too stressful and that was the beginning of my hatred for school. Unfortunately, we lived on the 'wrong side of the drainage canal' to put it bluntly. I wasn't eligible to go to the other schools in the area even though they were far closer to us. Meh.

When I was growing up they would ask to borrow a dollar and if you refused they would sucker punch you in the face.
And what really got me upset what it was much older guys picking on kids

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join