It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Were they ANTIFA? If not then it's unfortunate but their hearts are in the right place.

If they were ANTIFA then why did they only cut some trees down? I support taking out terrorists, provided their truly antifa

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
It's very telling that in the Portland, Oregon protests, everything was peaceful, with thousands of marchers calmly walking down the streets of central Portland all day, until most of them went home.

Then about 100 protesters stayed after through the night, and started breaking stuff.

That tells me there were two entirely separate groups. 1 - The protesters, and 2 - Antifa.

What makes you so sure the 2nd group is Antifa?

Portland is really not that big of a city.

There are no other organized groups in Portland that are known to act like that.

This is a very specialized kind of social group. Groups that specialized, in Portland, usually don't have more than 100 members in total. It's simply not a big enough city.

There is not a large enough pool of people to recruit from. You'd never get it to happen. And if you did, then everyone in town would know about it. (Because it's also not a big enough city for things that large to be secrets.)

Unless these guys all traveled up on a bus from California, or came down from Washington, there's simply no other place they could have come from other than Portland's Antifa community.

Do you welcome fascism in America?

Antifa is fascism.

Some people may not realize this but ALL FASCISTS ARE ANTIFASCISTS.

The same way as how all wolves are anti-wolves. Every wannabe dictator is opposed to anyone else being dictator.

Not enough to just be a 60 hours a week slave? Need further entrenchment for your slavery?

I don't think you're going to unite the poor with violence.

Making it about race simply divides the white poor from the black poor. So they can't work together for what really needs to be fixed in our country.

Rich black people don't get killed by the police. Only poor black people.

Seems to me like being poor in America is more dangerous than being black.

You know that Fascism, including the brown shirts (who Antifa appear to be imitating) and etc, was started by, and funded by, the rich people in Germany, right?

Just like they're doing now. You think Antifa is funded by some magical ghost donors? You know those guys don't work for a living, so how do they eat?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is "Rose City Antifa" behind it. They are a highly coordinated group laundering money through a variety of sources, but we all know where it ultimately comes from and ends up.

Someone should look into the weapons they are trying to procure through strawman purchases (since many of them already have felony and/or drug related convictions)

They push the narrative they have no central command, but this is facially untrue. Each terror cell receives orders, but the orders come from the same financial backers

Funny thing is they think this ends in some other way than them all being put on trial for terrorism and other heinous charges to match their equally heinous crimes.

Crime of the century happening right before our eyes folks. This will be one for the history books.

But I wouldn't worry, people who have bet against America in the past have had it proven to them how wrong they were to ever oppose us. From the Nazis/Japan/Italy to Saddam Hussein, Al Baghdadi, Salami whatever in Iran and more. They will learn one of these days.
edit on 6/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I say let the cities go. They get zero federal assistance either because they Chose this path.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Were they ANTIFA?

Are they supposed to provide vigilantes with papers to prove that they're not? How does one prove that they are not Antifa?

If not then it's unfortunate but their hearts are in the right place.

Like Hitler's Brown Shirts hearts were in the right place.

If they were ANTIFA then why did they only cut some trees down?

It was about blocking the roads, the exits, so that the family in question couldn't escape. Only so many trees needed.

I support taking out terrorists, provided their truly antifa

What does a terrorist look like? What does an Antifa look like? Do they have to prove to you that they're not Antifa, before you take them out? What if they're right wing Trump supporting terrorists? Are you just as likely to take them out?

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I support taking any terrorist out. Assuming they're actually terrorists.

I don't care what their politics are, my criteria is dead terrorists are good terrorists. Antifa, atomwaffle, ALF, all those garbage dump terrorists

How indeed do you ID them? I think you're right on that it's a practical problem
edit on 6/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yep. I've already seen a couple accounts of FBI joining the NYPD in questioning people about their political views. Can you imagine a police officer questioning your views on anti-fascism?

Obviously we need to round up the couch surfing anarchist goths when they commit crimes, but as Trump nears the end of his term his behavior is looking "ominous" to take a word from his book. They are trying to identify criminals, yes, but this is too easily exploited as a tool for just about anyone in power to collect political intelligence.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jacobe001

When you become fascists yourselves in trying to fight what you think fascism is.

In the case of ANTIFA, fascism is conveniently any word or thought or person who doesn't think like them.

Is it ok to be against Fascism and against Antifa?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Have you seen the project veritas videos?

So yeah I’m fine with people like that being labeled as terrorists.

Wow, Project Veritas! You're telling me a fascist disinformation network has a negative slant on anti-fascists??

Incredible work man!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
It is "Rose City Antifa" behind it. They are a highly coordinated group laundering money through a variety of sources, but we all know where it ultimately comes from and ends up.

Yea, everyone knows Antifa has an unlimited source of funding. How do these kids afford so many bic lighters and spray cans?

GEORGE SOROS.

Do you remember the one time Antifa broke a bunch of windows. In Portland they used slingshots.

SOROS MONEY.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spite

Welcome to what democrats did to Trump for 2 years. I dont want to hear it. What's good for Trump is good for everyone else.

Should've been more careful pushing the Russia rhoax.

And antifa terrorism is real, so there is that too

Buckle up, what we've got here is an overdue comeuppance
edit on 6/6/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I think JFK gave us a 1 minute clue regarding those who seek infiltrate and rely on subversion. It has been said that Trump is going after the deep state, but I would imagine there are deep state members on both sides, republican and democrat.

Who or what Antifa is doesn't matter, who is funding such organisations does, not having made my mind up yet, I would currently suggest individuals from both the republican and democratic party are involved.

The funding of terrorism is an offence, and I would suggest leaving bricks everywhere qualifies as such.

There is more to this than meets the eye imho.

www.youtube.com...

JFK Democrat or Republican?

Personally I think he was both.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: spite

And antifa terrorism is real, so there is that too

Buckle up, what we've got here is an overdue comeuppance

LOL. There is zero evidence of "Antifa terrorism.". You're literally making things up.

Historically speaking, fascist leaders will always strawman the oppositional ideologies in an attempt to remove the rights of citizens to express their opinions freely. Because he's a fascist, Trump is comfortable labeling anyone who disagrees with him a terrorist.

While the actual known domestic terrorists are usually right wingers, Christchurch, El Paso, Tree of life, etc etc etc. That or right wing islamic.

(post by Smarties removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DustDoses

Makes little sense when democrats and the left attack Israel 24/7, and a vast percentage among the Right ardently supports Israel and its endevors in the M/E.

Do you support Israel in its fight against Hamas and radical Islamic terror? Against vile left wing extremists who deny Israel's right to exist?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Antifa are not fascists, they are anarchists. Each considers themselves a law unto themselves. They are truly against the rule of law.

Most are kids or adolescent minded adults for a reason. People who develop fully leave behind those insane notions by the time they hit 25 or so. The only adult minded people among them are sociopaths who see an opportunity to take advantage of it and them.

Truth is most of them are the equivalent of unruly, hormone driven teens. They simply want to be able to do what they want, when they want, without earning anything or contributing back to society.

In their underdeveloped minds, they truly believe when they loot a store its owed to them. When they burn a store, it's their right to do so and nobody but them matters. They think it's unfair that society won't just give them anything they want and let them do anything they want. The small number among them who are intelligent, are using them as cover.

I've seen it all before in the 70s, when the Weather Underground recruited the same kind of adolescent minded young people to do the bidding of sociopathic leaders like Bill Ayers. In fact, it would not surprise me to find that Ayers and his compatriots are in fact at the root of the Antifa movement in the US.

They have all but taken over the universities, so they can indoctrinate young minds, before they are developed enough to defend themselves against the brainwashing. It's no accident you see a handful of older people behind the scenes, using young people as a front. It's the same tactics used by terrorist groups and dictators all through history. In China, it was Mao and the Red Guard. In Germany, it was the Hitlerjugend.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Antifa is a hate group targeting assaulting and doxing anyone with whom they don't agree with. and no that is not just extreme far right nazi's. it basically anyone who has a different opinion. they have taken over peacefull protest hidding in the group trying to escalate by starting violence and vandalism. throwing stones at cops from the middle of a group and then quickly getting out of there leaving the people that live there in the mess. i'm sure many in their come for good reasons like fighting racism or other bad stuff but they quickly get led into a very single minded mindset. I am right and everyone with a different opinion is automatically wrong and my enemy. they are pretty much the same as far right hate groups just a different flag. if they really cared about nazism why did they deface a WW2 monument. if they really cared about rasism or gay rights why did they attack andy NGO whos is a gay asian that disagrees with them? thought police does not belong in a free society it creates weak people that cannot think for themselves. they way nature keeps strong is trough diversity this is the opposite of that.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
It is said that Hitler actually gained momentum after the rise of antifa and people got scared for a Communist revolution driving moderate Germans into the hands of the Nazi party.
the Cabal doesn't care about left or right they look for fearful and angry minds to manipulate into creating division. At the end of both spectrum is a totalitarian regime with no room for free thought.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

When you become fascists yourselves in trying to fight what you think fascism is.

In the case of ANTIFA, fascism is conveniently any word or thought or person who doesn't think like them.

It depends which AntiFA you mean. I used to do a lot of European AntiFA stuff, in the US there has been a traditional AntiFA which is anti-racism, anti corporate fascism and anti neo-liberalisation under a loose anarchic banner. However the name was Co-opted by a US group called Smash Racism several years back.

Traditional AntiFA see racism as a product of a broken society with a 'divide and rule' control mechanism, lack of access to good quality education and political parties marginalising sections of society or not having any policies that improve their standard of living. The way to combat this is by exchanging information and having chats with people you're demonstrating against and that using violence is unacceptable.

The sole policy of the Smash Racism group which co-opted the AntiFA name is to beat up anyone who says or acts in a way that someone perceives as racism. It's dumb as it achieves nothing other than making them look like dicks. It's quite easy to spot the difference between the two as the fake AntiFA have Press Officers, social media accounts, web pages and similar which is everything the traditional group stand against as they're seen as tools of state control and such info is passed in person or word of mouth rather than available on the web.

------

People don't have to be AntiFA or 'The Left' (whatever that means) to see why the government using a loose definition of terrorism to proscribe a group or mindset they don't like or regularly holds protests as illegal is a slippery slope that'll be abused by both political parties in the US. It's also pretty much impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is actually part of group or shares the same mindset of a group that has no membership, meeting places or structure. Though I'm not sure if the US uses 'right to trial' or the same standards a normal court does when dealing with terrorism because of the whole Guantanamo and post 9/11 laws. If it doesn't then this will see a lot of innocent people jailed.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: jacobe001

It depends which AntiFA you mean. I used to do a lot of European AntiFA stuff, in the US there has been a traditional AntiFA which is anti-racism, anti corporate fascism and anti neo-liberalisation under a loose anarchic banner. However the name was Co-opted by a US group called Smash Racism several years back.

Traditional AntiFA see racism as a product of a broken society with a 'divide and rule' control mechanism, lack of access to good quality education and political parties marginalising sections of society or not having any policies that improve their standard of living. The way to combat this is by exchanging information and having chats with people you're demonstrating against and that using violence is unacceptable.

The sole policy of the Smash Racism group which co-opted the AntiFA name is to beat up anyone who says or acts in a way that someone perceives as racism. It's dumb as it achieves nothing other than making them look like dicks. It's quite easy to spot the difference between the two as the fake AntiFA have Press Officers, social media accounts, web pages and similar which is everything the traditional group stand against as they're seen as tools of state control and such info is passed in person or word of mouth rather than available on the web.

------

People don't have to be AntiFA or 'The Left' (whatever that means) to see why the government using a loose definition of terrorism to proscribe a group or mindset they don't like or regularly holds protests as illegal is a slippery slope that'll be abused by both political parties in the US. It's also pretty much impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone is actually part of group or shares the same mindset of a group that has no membership, meeting places or structure. Though I'm not sure if the US uses 'right to trial' or the same standards a normal court does when dealing with terrorism because of the whole Guantanamo and post 9/11 laws. If it doesn't then this will see a lot of innocent people jailed.

hm that makes sense cause the antifa(europe) i remembered did not seem so intolerant.
it is clear antifa america are used as a front end for modern warfare. all regime changes start with protest often 3rd parties that try to destabilize and MSM reporting that the people of country had a legit uprising.
and what is happening in the US with the MSM push and the social media sensorship is another powergrab for the NWO

edit on 7-6-2020 by h3r3tiC because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join