It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Labeling Antifa a Terrorist Org Terrifies Me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Blaine91555

Leaked FBI docs show no Antifa involvement in the rioting in the Washington AOR.

www.thenation.com...

What does that have to do with anything? Are you saying Antifa does not participate in violent acts and acts of vandalism?

There is no way to justify violence and wanton destruction of property and theft.

It's easy really. You peacefully protest almost nobody minds. With Floyd pretty much the whole country agrees with peaceful protest. You commit criminal acts under cover of protest, only and extremely dishonest person would call it protest or defend it.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A police state?

If that is fighting systemic racism or a police state or whatever then every last person outside at dark:30 tonight should be killed as a probable puppy murderer. That is why the broad brush is the wrong brush. And those punks should be brought before what’s his name and let him put a knee to their necks until dead as part of his community service/restitution. But some little pansy would call i5 cruel and unusual, even though it is better than they deserve.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

When does standing up against government oppression stop being a criminal act and start being a patriotic one?

2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
originally posted by: Gryphon66

I asked a direct question about your feelings regarding the innocent victims of the violence, looting and arson? Is it right for people under cover of protest to do that to innocent people, yes or no?
edit on 6/3/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

link   

Maybe because blacks commit 53% of murders and 60% of robberie - numbers that are also well out of proportion to their representation in society.

The criminal element in the black community thanks to gangs brings young black men into more negative contact with police than most other segments of society.

link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh look.

Twitter.

Do you have one of the girl shot in the face at point blank rage by cops while she was coming home from the grocery?

How about one of the nine year old kid that the cops PEPPER SPRAYED in the face.

Get back to me when you want to have a serious conversation.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Sweet. Go get em'. Just stay away from peaceful protesters and focus on the ones causing the mayhem. Whoever they are. But apparently in the Washington DC AOR -- at least so far -- that ain't Antifa. Whatever that even is.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Something to keep an eye on...

Attorney general Barr is threatening to release intercepted Communications between government officials and antifa, regarding Riot coordination.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When does standing up against government oppression stop being a criminal act and start being a patriotic one?

When you peacefully protest and don't attack innocent victims.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Naw , that Story is Older than Moses.........)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe because blacks commit 53% of murders and 60% of robberie - numbers that are also well out of proportion to their representation in society.

The criminal element in the black community thanks to gangs brings young black men into more negative contact with police than most other segments of society.

Ahhh ... lookie there. Pulled those BS numbers right out of the air, right?

It's like playing whack-a-mole ... you just can't help but throw up that bull#.

How many murders did the UNARMED BLACKS executed by police commit again?

You believe that Black Americans are more criminal, thus, anything the cops do is right.

Yeah, I know Ketz.

See it all before.

How many UNARMED Black men have been executed by Cop?

Beyond that, are you trying to PROVE my point that the "criminal justice system" is skewed toward arresting and convicting Blacks? Because that's all those stats mean that you keep written on your hand.

Because, you know, you believe in equality and all that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Got anything to support the claim of a random Twitter user?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

When you peacefully protest and don't attack innocent victims.

Innocent victims like George Floyd?

Thanks for the answer Blaine.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do I support people that are against fascism? Yes.

Do I support far Left groups who go out and feed the homeless when even it's illegal? Yes.

Do I support people who take their anti-fascist message to the street? Yes.

Do I support people that destroy the property of people that have nothing to do with oppressing the underclass? No.

I didn't ask you that.

I asked if you supported Antifa.

And you didn't answer, which is an answer unto itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you support UTR?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, the robbery number was off, but murder was right there.

53% and 55%

Which proves that Black Americans are arrested and convicted at a higher rate than Whites.

What do you attribute that to? Is there something, I dunno, innate about Blacks that make them more criminal than Whites?

Or are they targetted for arrest and conviction because they don't have the resources others have to defend themselves?

Gee.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Again, if the police really were out to target blacks on purpose, they've had plenty of opportunity these past few nights haven't they?

Gee ...

I mean, golly, if the police were really all Storm Front in blue uniforms, you'd think this was perfect! Make them mad get them rioting and then arrest them ... but they haven't. In fact, they've gone out of their way to arrest people like the truck driver for possibly moving against the protesters. He may yet be charged with something too.

edit on 3-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Something to keep an eye on...

Attorney general Barr is threatening to release intercepted Communications between government officials and antifa, regarding Riot coordination.

twitter.com...

I call BS!!!

If Barr has the information I want to see some MFrs in handcuffs!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ah yes, the left wing terror sympathizer now pushed the racial grievances that allows his terrorists buddies to destroy these black communities.

Blacks also commit 50 percent of homicides despite only making up 13 percent of the population.

Does that prove systemic violence of black people that we need to fight againt?

I dont think so. I think that just looking at the raw data and inferring "RACIMZ" is garbage. You do that with the police shooting numbers, the white nationalists (that btw are secret best friends with your left wing terror buddies cause the more they push the systemic race narrative, the more support they get) do that with the black shooting numbers

Instead we should look at the underlying reasons that could lead to the data, other than assuming with no proof its only racism.

For example, it seems quite likely that if 6 percent of the population, black males, commit 50 percent of the homicides, they would be more likely to have violent altercations with police. Those altercations could lead to justifiable or unjustifiable shootings by cops.

But nope, so much easier to yell "Racismz" and riot.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join