It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I will note that I watched the whole thing, and I found it interesting. I'd also point you to this video...

This guy, who did science/tech videos for years comes out and tells everyone he is part of a military operation basically. Talks about the domains... Land, sea, space and cyber. Then he talks to military general about coordinated operations, manipulation etc.

It annoyed me at the time of release, but in retrospect, perhaps he is part of a bigger operation that I had yet to get a handle on. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
I've always been against manipulation by governments/military (for obvious reasons)... but I've come to understand that sadly, if one side is using a domain for influence, then an opposition has to do the same. Unfortunately, us poor shmucks are stuck in the middle as always. Better to at least be aware and preserve emotional energy being targeted for reaction.
edit on 17-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Good job MBSC, I think you've taken it beyond coincidence to it "being a thing".

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I dont understand how they are saying it was 5 million km away. I thought the green glow was caused by the metal of the meteorite reacting with the atmosphere?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, there was coverage, in an earlier part of the thread, of a car crash of 2 RAF officers (I think) on a dual carriage way in Wales. From memory they were both saved because of a passing ambulance?

Anywho, I think we found a link with someone interesting who's helicopter also crashed. It was a minor Rothschild I think.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What's going on? ...No POTUS tweets yet today - and it's 5pm in the UK, Noon EST?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Free speech for me, sickness and or death for thee.

Pic

Thankfully, desire does not transcend reality - not transmissible in the way these morons think.

One the move...
edit on 17-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I'll check the space or ufo forum to see if the object is under discussion there. Don't want to start one in a Q thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I'll check the space or ufo forum to see if the object is under discussion there. Don't want to start one in a Q thread.

One thing - For Fireballs being so "Rare" - Australia gets a TON of them ....

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ironically I am not completely sure yet myself but it is of course one of those topics that comes with a big dose of uncertainty by it's very nature. Let me debunk myself for a bit:

The Hawaii missile alert and the NJ train crash are very close but not exactly on time. The exact birth dates of Dido and Rollo are not officially known. Often a range of years is given for when they might have been born And while Dido via Origin 846 seems definitely a hit Rollo is a bit more around the corner as to how meaningful his birth is in relation to Roslyn Chapel, etc.

It is the combination of factors however that makes me go with my instinct in presenting it at least for consideration. Weishaupt and Paddock popping in through Gematria for example - how weird is that!? Again taken alone I'd say meh but combine it with the other bits and pieces and it starts feeling very relevant.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
What's going on? ...No POTUS tweets yet today - and it's 5pm in the UK, Noon EST?

The sudden death last night of Republican Congressman Andy Barr's wife has probably caused the President (and others) to remain low-key for a time today.

thehill.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Flynn's Response to Motion....

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Thanks. Looking forward to reading an analysis.

edit on 6/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

And it has arrived. Gleeson/Sullivan are involved in a "Wrap Up Smear" campaign against Flynn.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There is so much empty, unpopulated land in Australia that I would imagine they have all sorts of goodies hidden in the Outback.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
File under "well that is rather odd"

Full Story

It would appear at this point that WA/Seattle/Island area is sort of a big deal around these parts.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

And it has arrived. Gleeson/Sullivan are involved in a "Wrap Up Smear" campaign against Flynn.

saraacarter.com...

“Amicus is lost down the rabbit hole on the other side of the looking glass— where “nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would,” argues Powell.

Go Sidney.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Justoneman

perhaps something is flinging things at us .... Jupiter Is Flinging Comets Toward Earth

To be clear, this was a very good thing when the Earth was young, as comets and asteroids delivered the essential ingredients required for life. Today, however, these impacts are most certainly not good, as they could trigger mass extinctions similar to the one that extinguished non-avian dinosaurs some 66 million years ago.

I am hearing from some people who don't really know but want to believe Nibiru (Planet X) is a dead star like Jupiter and THAT is slinging things around all over the Solar System. I can't tell if it is true from the data NASA lets us see. I hope it is NOT true of course. It makes sense to me that something we don't officially know about is out there causing problems based on things we witness. To lie about that meteor being 5.2 Million Km away is concerning. Is that because they don't want us to know something like Nibiru is out there? That would seem to fit but we the citizens haven't enough data at this point IMO.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The spy ring part was most interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
CHAZ/ CHOP has their very own Supervillian! He split from a Non-Binary Superhero group so they will take him down if necessary, who is writing this? lol

nationalfile.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, did you see that Carol Barr died in Lexington!!

Q posts with Lexington in

New Q up BTW... Q4475 Iceberg turns into Ice mountain... Avalanche?

I think we may be getting DECLAS "@2:20" per decodes yesterday.
edit on 17-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join