It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ever hear of the Sunrise Movement (@sunrisemvmt) backed by AOC & the Squad and her Green new deal scam? You will NOT like it.

Teamed up with BLM, they recruit and brainwash middle & high school kids to do their dirty work. Pelosi & Feinstein are also supporters. Some seriously deranged irrational, delusional, lunatic hyprocrits.

For more here's a good report by Millie:

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sunrise Movement playing with Order of the Golden Dawn symbolism?
edit on 17-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting Clip

Interesting Clip

I myself try and refrain from "guessing" or "defining." YMMV.

The second one is a green meteor the media told the Aussies that was 5.2 million Km away from Earth the clearly was in the atmosphere and burning like a NASA rocket to the Moon.

Re: www.9news.com.au... id=Social-9News

Do you believe this asteroid was 5.2 million kilometers away? If that's what astronomers are saying, they're lying to us for some reason.

A comet would have a tail like that, but it would be moving across the sky much slower at that distance (5.2 million km).

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When I read the 5 Q posts ( qmap.pub... ) naming John Bolton, his role at the White House is fascinating/intriguing/confusing, all at once.

John Bolton "cleaned house", but he also worked to keep Spygate documents from being declassified. We should "Follow Bolton"...and also, Bolton + Putin should scare us.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

The suppression, erasure, re-writing and embellishment of historical allegations (facts of history?) has gone on for far too long.

For example: The Dark Side of Thomas Jefferson

Thesis:

A new portrait of the founding father challenges the long-held perception of Thomas Jefferson as a benevolent slaveholder

Was he a Freemason, as well as a slave owner?

That is challenged, too: Fraternal Organizations| Thomas Jefferson's Monticello

Thesis:

Thomas Jefferson's connections to fraternal organizations have often been misunderstood. He is frequently, yet falsely, linked to the Freemasons. Comments that he made in his correspondence suggest that he had a generally negative opinion of fraternal organizations.

So I’m seeing a lot of bashing on Jefferson on social, especially his affair with a slave. Does anyone have any fair resources that cover his life that are not looking at him through 2020 chaos lens?

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Enough rope...

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Just saw a headline about an 8:46 rally in Memphis - the link strangely doesn't seem to lead to the article though. Here is a screenshot:

8:46 has become a symbol for BLM

BLM has been compared to the Arab Spring

Memphis - Egypt

Egypt unrest: 846 killed in protests - official toll

The Egyptian revolution was part of the Arab Spring. One of the causes for the unrest in Egypt with its 846 deaths was police brutality.

The 846 pattern so far:

Floyd/Chauvin 2020
Hawaii false missile alert 2018
Stephen Paddock 2017 (via Gematria)
NJ train crash 2016
Egyptian Revolution 2011
Twin Towers 2001
Flight 255 1987
Moorgate tube crash 1975
Adam Weishaupt 1776 (via Gematria)
Rollo 846 AD
Dido 846 BC

Mirrors:

Dido : Rollo
"I can't breathe : 846(5) breathing meditation

edit on 17-6-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Gotta love the rampant irony these days.

A French submarine launches a missile to prove France has that military capability.

Meanwhile, the Battle of Dijon has been fought. Results: a draw for both the Chechens and the Maghrebis, while the native French are clear losers.

Nuclear-tipped missiles and cities surrendered to migrant gangs . . . yeah.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Talk about a nail biter lol Good old lets drag our Feet legislature .... there is a paywall - but enough is gleaned to get the jist .....Lin dsey Graham's probe of FBI and Mueller is running out of time

The Senate has fewer than 50 days left on its calendar before the 2020 elections, not enough time for the Senate Judiciary Committee to interview all the key players in its probe into 2016 FBI misconduct.....

Tick Tock .... The SHOW must Go ON.... Round and round the wheel goes

Lindsey - You delayed and obfuscated with the best of them .... that's for sure .... IMO

edit on 6172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Detail:
Q2222 Are we Alone: No. Highest classification. Consider the vastness of space.
Q2233 1 Minute Delta (Q Proof): Thank you, Anon.
Is this indicating alien Anons help with Q?
1 light-minute = 1.799×10(to power)7 km... No coinkydinkys!!!
As the Sun is 8 light minutes from earth, that would make 1 light minute be a planet in the solar system; Mars, Mercury, Venus being roughly in 1 min range!

Just to add a little woowoo, because I like to keep this thread interesting... evidence and personal experience tells me that there is way more than meets the eye going on, so I keep my mind open. My instinct told me to look around at various people who have made predictions about the future with the alien connection... perhaps people written off...

If the information seems to be correct, then perhaps worth a revisit. This led me to someone I'd not come across before, but others might... Alex Collier. Late last year he did an interview/webinar. I can't find it in full, but I happened upon this clip... if you skip to the 7 minute mark, he says something interesting...

Colliers information is pretty out there in terms of claims (met Andromendans, and spent a lot of time with them learning things which he shares). Now, I've put time into listening to some of his older lectures, and he talks about a time similar to what we are going through now, but his timing is way off. He was talking in the 90s, and was expecting things to change and be happening in the early 2000s. Clearly time isn't strict, so I give him some leeway. But at the end of the day, he is still out there talking about it all 30 years later and is still full of conviction.
So who knows, but with regard the Q post and your comments Rel, I couldn't help but make the link to this after only watching this a day or two ago.

Collier in this video also says that things will really change once the information about what has been happening to the children comes out. You can hear this part at the start of the clip i posted above. Also worth noting, is that Alex has been talking about this and adrenochrome since the 90s. He does seem on point, as wild as it is. So consider that.

Anyway, I thought it worth sharing with the group. Cheers!

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I've heard of collier previously, I dont remember him sounding as interesting as he was in this interview though.

I try to avoid the esoteric side of the Q theory, I find it a bit hard to swallow.........some of it anyway. If what the anons are alluding to actually happens...... it would be biblical, 4% to 6% could probably die of the shock and it would certainly be a great awakening. It's the bits that are said to happen first that should worry so many ...... remember..... we have to experience the dark before it brings light.

Although days are dark because of current events, I believe they are to get darker still.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting Clip

Interesting Clip

I myself try and refrain from "guessing" or "defining." YMMV.

The second one is a green meteor the media told the Aussies that was 5.2 million Km away from Earth the clearly was in the atmosphere and burning like a NASA rocket to the Moon.

Re: www.9news.com.au... id=Social-9News

Do you believe this asteroid was 5.2 million kilometers away? If that's what astronomers are saying, they're lying to us for some reason.

A comet would have a tail like that, but it would be moving across the sky much slower at that distance (5.2 million km).

Even Phage will agree with us on this one Care. Even Phage, where is he when we do need him?

ETA
I do think Phage understands the Solar system even if I don't agree with most everything else phage tells us. He clearly understands the Solar system and maybe is honest MOST of the time with that data. Most.

I am sure what we saw was clearly in our atmosphere and no way a comet moves like a NASA rocket.

edit on 17-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I felt I finally had enough material to present this as a thread:

The 846 Mystery

If you have thoughts or additional findings this would be a good place to add and collect them.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Where is Marvin Heemeyer when you need him?

Time to bring in the fortified bulldozers and get rid of CHAZ once and for all.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm sorry but, boring! I could only get through the first 3 minutes and 33 seconds before falling asleep.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

perhaps something is flinging things at us .... Jupiter Is Flinging Comets Toward Earth

To be clear, this was a very good thing when the Earth was young, as comets and asteroids delivered the essential ingredients required for life. Today, however, these impacts are most certainly not good, as they could trigger mass extinctions similar to the one that extinguished non-avian dinosaurs some 66 million years ago.

edit on 6172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: MetalThunder

I'm sorry but, boring! I could only get through the first 3 minutes and 33 seconds before falling asleep.

Your lack of Interest and dubious attention span to said details are noted for all future communications .... lol.... eh ?
edit on 6172020 by MetalThunder because: no wonder your head is Down ....

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just to the UK folks here (kind of a side to the Q thing from the UK perspective)... I'm noticing a heck of a lot of R A F traffic in the air over Wales at the moment via Flightradar. I'd say that there is some type of operation going on. What it is, I do not know. This type of activity is ongoing though, but doing a bit of research into the areas they are looking, link to some strange "suicides" of young kids/adults, a millionaire who killed himself, his wife and kid and then burnt his house down... that sort of thing.
If anywhere is going to have a dark underbelly in the UK, it'd be Wales. Not saying that Wales itself is evil, but it is very sparse (i'm thinking underground). There are always reports of high teen suicide, and that alone makes me suspicious. Makes you wonder if it is a cover.

I'm not sure I want to dig in to the details (in fact I expect it'd be deemed out of the allowed topics for this thread), but I wanted to share it so that those who follow this from the UK know that "something" is happening on our shores.

In other news, Barron Trump was trending on twitter shortly ago... supposedly he (but it sounds like a fake account, Barron not actually having/allowed one) said that Black Lives Matter, and he wanted to escape etc. Then all the sad folks who didn't care if it was real or not decided to use it as ammunition.

In other news Marina Abramovic has said in a video shared on Twitter, that Trump "is the magician who will wake up the world" LINK ....so take that for what you will!

Beyond that, I have grown to see Twitter being like a battlefield. The "trending" area as no mans land, where the shots are fired. So noisy and hazardous is that place, that you feel traumatised every time you visit. It is like the frontline of the cyberwar. I know this is probably obvious to most, but it becomes clearer each day.

Right, that's all I've got for now. Just bits of meat from the weird world.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join