It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Protestors attack Hooters, march on Beverly Hills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Can anyone explain this to me rationally?

Protestors for Floyd vandalize and smashed in the windows of Hooters in Phoenix. I don't get it. Did Floyd hate boobs? Probably not. Floyd probably loved a nice pair of bosoms in his face like the next guy. So why are Floyd Protestors attacking Hooters? Makes no sense to me.

What I also don't understand is why Floyd Protestors are marching in Beverly Hills and smashing in windows to rob Gucci and other stores.

Do Beverly Hills stores on Rodeo have anything to do with some dumb cop in Minneapolis and the black man he killed? No.

Seems more like the group "Black Lives Matter" is using Floyd as an excuse for larceny and grand robbery of Beverly Hills. There is no reason to march on Beverly Hills and claim Floyd unless it is some sort of organized crime to loot Beverly Hills. Who is behind this organized destruction?

Is there some rationality to attacking Hooters that I don't know about?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I was just watching as the CBS studios were attacked. That security guard did the right thing.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No doubt there are some actors involved.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
No doubt there are some actors involved.

Maybe mostly Domestic Terrorists paid to act as Actors.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress
I hate to say it but it is what it is, the gangsta mentality, and unfortunately the majority that carry that mentality are using the death as a means to play out their gangsta style...nothing to do with protesting the atrocity that contributed to the death of an innocent black man.

+8 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

Is there some rationality to attacking Hooters that I don't know about?

This kind of violence has nothing to do with the killing of a black man in Minneapolis.
It is a well-funded, well supplied attack on America and American capitalism.

Agitators.
Anarchists.

It dirties the memory of George Floyd.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Seems more like the group "Black Lives Matter" is using Floyd as an excuse for larceny and grand robbery

This one sentence is all you need to explain what is happening all over the country right now. The real people that actually care about George Floyd, would and do use their brains rather than cuase physical harm to people and property.

Summer is here and the brainless criminals whom have no jobs for obvious reasons, will continue their smash grab and go tactics. The real public will not put up with it for to long. As I said in another thread, what will I happen when the ex cop gets lesser charges other the murder 1? Neglect and involuntary manslaughter?

edit on 30-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

First you need to separate the peaceful protesters from the criminals in your mind. Remember most protesters are not involved.

What you are watching are anarchists taking advantage of the protests and inciting, so they can loot and burn under cover. Many of them are just common thieves seeing this as a golden opportunity to steal.

Most importantly though, it's important to not blame the real protesters.
edit on 5/30/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was just watching clips of the protest... Err looting.

There was black smoke billowing from a store with its door open.
A woman wearing an "I can't Breathe Shirt" was hanging out by the door.
The camera panned away as she walked towards to the black smoke.

Had to laugh at the irony of that.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wth? Double...

edit on 30-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

First you need to separate the peaceful protesters from the criminals in your mind.

That's actually something that the peaceful protesters need to do amongst themselves.

Until they do, they are of the same group as long as they allow criminal activity to persist along side their movement.

As far as I'm concerned, their credibility at this point is completely shot.

No pun or incitement intended.
edit on 5/30/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't blame the REAL protestors. The whole thing seems misplaced.

In Phoenix, technically you are supposed to have a permit to do a march. That means the march area has to be approved. They are marching on Phoenix police headquarters and claim to do so over anger at a Minneapolis cop or claim to be angry at DPS. DPS is not Phoenix PD. And I have no idea how a Floyd march turned into a march on Hooters.

The march locations should have never been approved.

Same should be true of Beverly Hills. A march on Rodeo drive should have never been approved. Rodeo drive has nothing to do with Floyd.

So the areas the protesters are going to have nothing to do with Floyd. And it's ridiculous that they are throwing fire bombs at cops in Phoenix and claim to do so over the actions of a cop in Minneapolis. Cops in the other cities have nothing to do with Floyd or the Minneapolis Cops.

So who is really organizing all this chaos in all these cities? Who is organizing all the violence and looting?

None of it has to do with Floyd.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When the government demands that 209 million adults ware a mask, I’m sure some feel empowered to do evil.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress
a reply to: Blaine91555

So who is really organizing all this chaos in all these cities? Who is organizing all the violence and looting?

MSM/Social Media.

You can work your way up from there. Considering the consolidation of the information giants, you won't need a ladder.

(post by mazzroth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Agent Provocateurs abound as those who recently espoused such actions now take advantage of the crisis created.

The US intel community and democrats clearly thinks the US population is stupid as said population scratch their collective heads as to why law enforcement allow cities to burn then have 'authorities' in charge of those burning cities blame Trump and white supremacists - all the while being totally the opposite to the actual reality we are all witnessing with our own eyes.

Democrats, MSM, US intel agencies, silicone valley - what is happening in the US right now is all their fault - plain and simple.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Seems more like the group "Black Lives Matter" is using Floyd as an excuse for larceny and grand robbery of Beverly Hills

No, these are opportunists using the Floyd protests as a guise for looting, violence, and chaos.

Some of them are just idiots, others are coordinating and planning for that very reason.

And foreign and domestic actors are likely at play to further inflame America and create civil unrest.
edit on 30-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's because those wings are FIRE and those little orange shorts are repressive.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
A Hooters?

Can you smell the burning silicone from where you're at?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is what i had say to on the 27th.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What i am saying is that most of the people who do the "smash N Grab" couldn't give a damn about the protest or who/what it is about, these small amount of real protesters are protesting.

Riots leads to theft 90% of the time.

They see a opportunity, they use a protests as cover.

You see, most of these people don't mind sh!1ing on their own doorstep as long as "I Get ma Free Shiz"

Never let a protest go to waste...

Just sayin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join