It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admits He Takes Hydroxycloroquine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Trump has the best doctors money can buy (as should be the case). You can bet he will be monitored. Closely.

At the slightest hint of a problem he will be taken off the medication.

edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

You actually believe this lying SOB. I don't believe a word he says.

Dime to a dollar he isn't taking this drug just trying to pretend he has some integrity and consistency which he doesn't.

Where's my dollar ol' friend? Letter from Trump physician below.

Can't believe all the Xi-NN science deniers here. It's efficacy rate isn't proven, yet, but the science is clear that Hydroxychloroquine has known properties of action that relate to coronavirus symptoms.

It's not hard to find the peer-reviewed papers. We'll be hearing more about the H + Z + Z cocktail soon. There's already compelling information from So. Korea, India, and others that anyone curious or concerned about covid-19 should find educational & hopeful.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I have read through this 4+ thread and not once has anyone addressed the question of: What dose is the President taking of HCQ? ...

Third comment on the first page:

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, President Trump said during today's press briefing that he's been taking a hydroxychloroquine pill every day for the past several weeks.

www.independent.co.uk...

The standard brand for HCQ is Plaquenil (in the US and elsewhere), which comes in 200mg per pill. So 1 pill a day as suggested by carewemust above would be 200mg per day.
?
edit on 19-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Where's my dollar ol' friend? Letter from Trump physician below.

Here's another.

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

source

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

GUT, I would pay you, Leave your account number with TTSA!

Anyway, SERIOUSLY, I just read that note and am wondering about it and will say this to you.

From very personal experiences, I know this for a fact.

Any doctor will subscribe any drug a patient asks for, for the exception of dangerous opiates.

Also, any doctor and I mean ALL OF THEM, will say anything you ask them to say in a note.

These doctor's notes and prescription acts are sacrosanct almost like a priest or a lawyer's correspondence.

Whatever is the truth here a note from a doctor, however capable and respectable they are, and I’m sure this doctor is respectable and capable (who BTW, was Dick Cheney’s doctor-- FYI) that note has little bearing on the reality of the situation.

I still would seriously bet Trump inst taking that drug.

link   

link   
a reply to: Phage

Seems reasonable, still though I'm surprised he has gone this path, he has far more to lose than to gain.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: troubleshooter

“REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

He never, ever is wrong. About anything.
He went all in for chloroquine. He then told his doctor to "prescribe" it because he got freaked out when the disease showed up so close.

He will be very closely monitored. Others, not so much.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

No, this is a smart move on Trump's part, a gamble…I would say a good bet.

He’s not taking the drug. And he stays COVID free and then he can claim the drug was a success. He’ll say, see I told you so. That would be good enough for his followers.

Also, just because the doctor prescribed him the drug, if he did and we don’t really know since the letter is vague, he doesn’t have to take it. No one will know whether he is taking it or not but him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Son of a gun. The letter does not actually say he's taking it. Heh. Good one, Doctor Conley.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Presidential perks eh..

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Our news media said this afternoon his physician has confirmed he did indeed prescribe the drug to him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
One more thing I thought of

If he is taking that drug, and remember many including the FDA say don’t take it outside of a trail or only in the hospital, and it turns out not too well, can the doctor be sued for malpractice?

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Trump does like to sue people.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I’m saying I could believe he prescribed it but I just think Trump is not a reliable source in terms of his statement that he is taking it.

Though the doctor actually doesn’t say in that letter he prescribed it only says, in the second paragraph, he and Trump concluded that the upside is worth the downside, for who it doesn’t say, it may be referring to the hypothetical general public, not Trump.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Well if he gets the virus now even his hardened base will struggle to defend him, he will look like such an idiot, and will have put so many lives on the line I just can't see a way out for him.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

GUT, I would pay you, Leave your account number with TTSA!

Last time I did that...oy!

Seriously, Will, whether Trump is taking it or not (I believe he is) have you looked at the historical and ever-increasing present information as regards Hydroxychloroquine?

I mean I could link a lot of stuff that's solid, but like I said: For anyone who wants to know--and have an informed opinion--it's not hard to find.

Phage doesn't do "science" these days, but I know you do and are generally able to put your political persuasions aside in the face of good information.

Leave Trump out of it for a minute and check it out and give me your opinion.

P.S. - Sources tell me Kit Green takes Hydroxychloroquine as a prophylaxis too. Says it works better if you're in an FMRI at the time though.

P.S.S. - For the thinking person, here's a blast from the past very much worth pondering today.

edit on 19-5-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

For anyone who wants to know and have an informed opinion it's not hard to find.

Clinical studies. With double blinds and randomization and stuff? Isn't that what science is? Or has the standard been changed? With the current administration that could well be the case, I suppose.

I know there are such studies ongoing. Can you link me to some results? That "find it yourself" schtick is pretty weak. Usually it means someone ain't really got anything.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I cannot understand how anyone believes it is dangerous, according to several doctors it is far safer than Tylenol.

Where did you read that, all i can find is doctors say it shouldn't be used outside of a hospital setting and it has many side affects.

Not responding to the remark about Tylenol, but if you want to hear the other side of the story, you can try using youtube instead of google, TV or newspapers. A general tip for finding those golden nuggets of truth that most forms of media find inconvenient to share as they are programming their audience and viewer markets: skip videos with lots of views and favor videos with lesser views; truth is not popular in general. Especially inconvenient truths/certainties/facts/realities (inconvenient for some parties or types). Here are some suggested searchterms for youtube (remember, this will still result in many videos in the search results that are either negative about HCQ or try to obscure these inconvenient facts by means of pushing buttons related to the philosophy of vagueness, but I don't really want to get into that now other than saying that you can often recognize these videos by a question-mark at the end regarding some of the following searchterms, you can skip these videos as well):

hydroxychloroquine proven effective [then you can pick whatever videos match that searchterm best, or do another search using alternative terms as used in those videos such as "success", "positive signs"]
hydroxychloroquine case studies [optional: Dr. Ban]
hydroxychloroquine "real frontline reports"
hydroxychloroquine saves lives [or saved, or saved my, saved her, etc.]
hydroxychloroquine Dr. Raoult

Make sure that with the last one it's actually a video that has Dr. Raoult in it saying something of relevance. The media likes to discredit him without quoting or interviewing him, but just talking about him or showing him without him saying anything or translating what he's saying. Or do the trick again with leaving out anything inconvenient he might have said if they report on him in the first place. Most videos with Dr. Raoult speaking in them on youtube are actually in French, you may want to use auto-translate to see if you can make sense of that mess of a translation. Otherwise, the videos I already shared in this thread should suffice regarding the key points concerning HCQ and Remdesivir.
edit on 19-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join