It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rape accuser E Jean Carroll seeks DNA sample from president

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Not buying it.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The left really needs to come up with some new material. They've been running this same page out of the playbook for about 30 years now.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: network dude

Even if the dna matched that wouldn’t mean she was raped.
Willing participants leave dna too.

It would make it an issue that needed a factual answer. With no DNA match, it's just another nutter with a story. But at what point do you put the innocent until proven guilty into the process? Should he have to provide it? If so, does that set a precedent that anyone accused MUST present their DNA to clear their name? Many slippery slopes ahead.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Roughly 7 months out from the US election and a sexual assault claim has emerged against Trump . I am an Aussie and even i can see this claim for what it is .

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Man am I getting really ticked off with this, people using rape and other assaults as weapons to attack other and get attention for their book or their show or their new media project it's getting dangerous. We are going to reach a point where every claim no matter which side it comes from and by which gender is going to be ignored. It's time the law is changed, if you're lying and its proven you're lying we need some form of punishment. I know might stop other women coming forward but I think that's BS, only the women who have a real story to tell will come forward. Change the law. To many lives are ruin by false claims and crimes go unpunished because we are now instantly disbelieving real victims.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No. He has no obligation to give a DNA sample.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
Roughly 7 months out from the US election and a sexual assault claim has emerged against Trump . I am an Aussie and even i can see this claim for what it is .

And the claim against Biden, are these the same or is that one different?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Dont know about the US, but here in the UK there is an assistant giving out

numbers on how many garments you take into the changing room...... and

then when you get in the small cubicle you have to be Houdini to manage

changing in and out of garments, never mind having the room to have sex

Same in the US. Literally no part of her story is even slightly plausible.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: hutch622

For starters, the Biden claim has multiple contemporaneous witnesses who say she told them about it back then. Plus, the claim has been out there for years, even if the MSM was trying its best to ignore it. It did not suddenly surface in the run-up to an election. None of the accusations again Trump (or justice Kavanaugh) can say either of those things.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I know very little about the Biden case or the Trump one for that matter . The Biden accusations have been around much longer though i think so there is that difference . Its just that i find it very odd that these accusations take so long to surface , and the timing ,no need to be Einstein to find commonalities between the two or reasons for their claims . Answer to your question . Sort of but i don't know enough .

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

For starters, the Biden claim has multiple contemporaneous witnesses who say she told them about it back then. Plus, the claim has been out there for years
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This claim also has corroborating witnesses.

This article is old, look at the date. This is not new, just ignored here by the cult.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So she tells a story that literally came from a Law & Order SVU script, and now this? I'm pretty sure her claim was debunked before she finished telling the story. Then she holds onto the supposedly stained clothes all this time without so much as filing a police report?

I'm pretty sure the BS meter is beyond overloaded with this one

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

For starters, the Biden claim has multiple contemporaneous witnesses who say she told them about it back then. Plus, the claim has been out there for years
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This article is old, look at the date. This is not new, just ignored here by the cult.

you are right it was ignored when they had the dress tested DNA was found on the sleeve of four different people. That must have been a really crowded dressing room. This is the woman who started designers against Trump in 2017 and this is a defamation lawsuit she claims Trump damaged her reputation and got her fired from her magazine. I think this is one of the reasons Trump changed his legal address from New York to Florida. Because now she would have to file in Florida court be cause the new york court cant even make him show

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

So you‘ve dusted off and recycled a years old baseless allegation, and now you’re trying to pass it off to us as relevant. However, the only thing fresh about this story is the dump you’ve just taken on your own credibility.

Shills are getting lazier everyday, it seems.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
No one should ever be forced to give a DNA sample just because another person accuses them of something.
The accused should have to do absolutely nothing at all.
100% of the onus is on the accuser to prove their case.

That is why no woman (or man) should ever be believed when they claim rape. The assumption should be that they are lying until they prove otherwise. That is the ONLY way to handle these situations in a fair society.

..and yes, that includes Tara Reade - or whatever her name is.

edit on 10/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
No one should ever be forced to give a DNA sample just because another person accuses them of something.
The accused should have to do absolutely nothing at all.
100% of the onus is on the accuser to prove their case.

To prove their case they would have the evidence but would need the DNA

because that WAS the proof

If it turned out not to be that of the accused........retribution of sentence

for the accuser would provide mitigation?

That is why no woman (or man) should ever be believed when they claim rape. The assumption should be that they are lying until they prove otherwise.

If that was the case Bill Clinton would have got away with it in the case of

Monica Lewinsky?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How is it that every accusation against Trump is immediately dismissed as fabricated/lies/politically motivated yet every single claim against a Democrat is presented as iron-clad? Double standard much? At a minimum we know Trump has the moral fiber of an adulterous slug: He had to pay-off both Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal; we have his glowing sentiments about Jeffrey Epstein; and we have his on-mic characterizations of his own behavior. So at the very least we know Trump has no problem screwing around on his wives and has clearly exhibited predatory behavior towards women (his words verbatim):

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

The hypocrisy is just stunning.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
nonstop rapefest

they raping everybady out here

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I seriously doubt that you'd find too many that believe that Trump is morally better than anyone else.

The hypocrisy comes in when the left claims Joey "The rapy rapist" Biden is a better alternative because he is morally better.

If we're only going to allow morally better people into high office, then there'd be no one in DC.

We elect people who will screw us over the least.

Biden, representing the left, would screw us over far more than Trump.

edit on 10-5-2020 by DBCowboy because: I am Batman

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join