It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rape accuser E Jean Carroll seeks DNA sample from president

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In a New York magazine article in June and a book published the next month, Carroll said she and Trump met by chance, chatted and went to the lingerie department for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman. She said joking banter about trying on a bodysuit ended in a dressing room, where she said Trump reached under her black wool dress, pulled down her tights and raped her as she tried to fight him off, eventually escaping.

“The Donna Karan coat dress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening,” she wrote. She donned it for a photo accompanying the magazine piece.

www.theguardian.com...

Have seen a few post about Biden's woman issues, not so much on the other candidate. We report, you decide.

Lawyers for a woman who accuses Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s are asking for a DNA sample, seeking to determine whether his genetic material is on a dress she says she wore during the encounter.

Advice columnist E Jean Carroll’s lawyers served notice to a Trump attorney on Thursday for the president to submit a sample on 2 March in Washington for “analysis and comparison against unidentified male DNA present on the dress”.

So we will have to see if this little black coat can tell a story after all these years.

Welcome to the 2020 presidential election. A Tale of Two Rapist.
It's a race to the bottom, and America is guaranteed to lose. Or would that be win?

(post by one4all removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+12 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The entire article screams
FAKE!

I'm just freaking sure! Trump meets this person "by chance" it says, and then minutes later agrees to go to some lingerie store to help Trump pick out lingerie for another woman? Give me a break MSM.

Another pathetic fake news attempt against Trump.

edit on 9-5-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The E Jean Carroll BS was proven a hoax about a week or 2 after it was "published" 🤣👁️👁️🤣

(post by SKEPTEK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ok everyone. Get ready to switch sides again. Or will some have the courage of conviction. Goose meet Gander.
edit on 9-5-2020 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
sense of deja vue - disnt this turn out to be plaigerised from a movie scene ?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

And so it continues. People using sexual assault as a means to bring others down is very sad. And really only helps those that have been the one to carry out such a thing.
Sickening
Our country is so ass backwards man

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ya, not buying it!

She fondly hangs up the rape coat/dress on the back of her closet door for about 30 yrs..lmfao

SMDH

+3 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Ok everyone. Get ready to switch sides again. Or will some have the courage of conviction. Goose meet Gander.

I defended kavanaugh.
I defended Biden.
I will defend trump here as well.

File a police report when you get raped.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why didn't she bring this up in 2016?
Funny how it's a stained dress after people are saying stuff about Clintons blue dress fiasco.
The playbook only has two or three pages that they keep running in cycles.
And as already mentioned, who would keep a souvenir of such an incident hanging around as a reminder of something that you would want to forget? It should be in an evidence bag from a police report with a case number.

edit on 9020000005 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If the Dress is blue she might want Clinton's DNA too.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That story reeks of BS.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing this spinster is a victim of anything other than her own self importance...

Sadly she won't be held accountable for her lies much like that Ford woman...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hmm... Why isn't this Thread in the HOAX Bin Yet ? People wanna Know ..........

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I defended kavanaugh.
I defended Biden.
I will defend trump here as well.

File a police report when you get raped.

Agree...

So she was violently raped while fighting him off as this all happened in a public place. With all that Trump gets a nut and she has kept his DNA for 30 years....OK

We are not talking a Weinstein event here tricking a woman to go to his room and then make moves on her, or some other sexual action. We are talking forcible rape in a public place!! Why the hell didn't she go right to the cops that would have been right in the area? She didn't have any reason not to, but then she says she was fired at Elle magazine because of Trump and her latest book "What Do We Need Men For?" gives us a clue as to how she views things around her.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Can there be an agreement that if the DNA doesn't match, that she is sued for defamation of character? I'm not saying she a gold digger, but well....

If Trump is guilty, then welcome President Pence.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Even if the dna matched that wouldn’t mean she was raped.
Willing participants leave dna too.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Dont know about the US, but here in the UK there is an assistant giving out

numbers on how many garments you take into the changing room...... and

then when you get in the small cubicle you have to be Houdini to manage

changing in and out of garments, never mind having the room to have sex

<<   2  3 >>

join