It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Medicine Against Coronavirus : Cow Urine - No BS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: vonclod

Never drunk urine and not a flat earthier, outside of a local public swimming pool
Just saying, there might be significantly more to this than meets the eye

Don’t write something off just because it’s out of the box, not suggesting you drink urine either.
Just don’t be so hostile to what you don’t know

Well.. you DO know the fecal matter to treat different intestinal and digestive issues is not just poop fed to you with a spoon.. its quite safe and hygienic.. plus being a real treatment.

Chugging warm cow piss just.. ISNT.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Did you see the link I posted?
So yes I did know it was refined, irrespective

There is legitimate scientific evidence that eating Pooh can and does have proven health benefits and yes, off a spoon if necessary, it will work, proven by rats, dogs and other animals

I am not saying drinking cow urine is palatable, good, proven science. I was just saying, eating fecal matter is proven science, refined or unrefined, the science is proven.
Other people swear by drinking their own urine, I am not saying it’s true, Val is or proven.
I think there is more to it, that’s all

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

hmm - in a previpus thread - from a different country - " camel urine " was claimed to be teh " miracle cure " - i dont think they had many cows

now - india - no camels - but lots of cows [ sacred cows ] at that - hey - cow urine is the alledged " miracle cure "

i predict the next thread will be from peru - claiming " llama urine " is the mirracle cure

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I’m sure some star in Hollywood advocates its use and is also being Organic.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

There is legitimate scientific evidence that eating Pooh can and does have proven health benefits and yes, off a spoon if necessary, it will work, proven by rats, dogs and other animals

Please show me a link to an accredited scientific journal demonstrating evidence that the ‘physical ingestion’ of feces has proven health benefits in humans.

Not the ‘transplanting’ of feces from one person to another in order to correct gastrointestinal bacteria issues.

I mean, physically eating sh* has a health benefit in human beings.

Please show me.

Err... link me. Please don’t link a video.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Did you see the link I posted?
So yes I did know it was refined, irrespective

I am not saying drinking cow urine is palatable, good, proven science. I was just saying, eating fecal matter is proven science, refined or unrefined, the science is proven.
Other people swear by drinking their own urine, I am not saying it’s true, Val is or proven.
I think there is more to it, that’s all

I see. Well there is usually more to most things than at first meets the eye I agree. However, most things like virus, toxins, parasites, etc are shed in the feces... including the heaviest viral load of Covid are found in feces. So If one were to eat poo off of a spoon without knowing that, they wouldnt be in for a good ride. Sometimes a little grain of knowledge makes a person dangerous when ignorant of the whole scope. Im aware cow urine is used in Ayurvedic medicine.. but it is a distillate of cow urine. It has antimicrobial things in it, but in itself not antimicrobial... since microbes are flushed through the cows urinary system with the urea and etc or even more nefarious critters if the cow has been exposed to contaminated water, in estrus , or etc. Ayurveda was developed well before pesticides and heavy metal water contaminants.. and junk youre going to get exposed to if youre not properly distilling it. We wont even mention how disgustingly chock FULL of pretty gnarly dangerous things a human is excreting in its urine or feces. We are so contaminated that Id likely starve rather than eat you if we were stranded in the Andes after a plane crash...

I like yanking your chain.... but usually there is a reason Im good naturedly yanking on it. Being half right is still being half wrong...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just don’t be so hostile to what you don’t know

I can dig that!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

What do you think transplanting is and how do you think they transplant it, an operation
Fecal transfer, google bud

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

What do you think transplanting is and how do you think they transplant it, an operation
Fecal transfer, google bud

I think he is talking about raw just shat poo.. with a spoon. He mentioned a spoon. Could be a straw for all we know... being that its freshly shat....

Im pretty sure he is asking if you are maintaining and holding to your statement that since dogs and rats eat fresh shattings.. so we can and reap the benefits.. to please cite a reference for unfiltered and un.. whatevered.. fresh shat poo to eat like the dogs and rats do and it having medical benefit to the shatee.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It’s a tablet form, rats and dogs eat each other’s poo, other animals as well
Google is your friend

No I am not advocating people eating each other’s excrement
ATS is getting weirder

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Ok Donald Trump, I’ll take it you were being sarcastic when you said,

I was the one who mentioned fecal transplanting as a retort to your statement.

So you did in fact explicitly state EATING it and your suggestion of a spoon to help only reinforced your idea of the act of eating feces.

Dude — check what you posted, for Christ’s sake

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Why would anyone want to drink toxins?

The body has receptors in the mouth and tonsils and when a toxin passes by the body is really smart...it builds antibodies.

But injecting toxins (that are in vaccines) into the body is like an assault because it is not a natural way (directly into the blood) for the body to receive toxins.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Ok Hilary, dude

I know what I posted dude
Fecal transplant, orally, what’s wrong with you

I am not saying anyone does buts it possible, dude
Of a spoon dude, transfer the microbes dude, that’s how it’s done dude, more than possible, see rats and dogs, dude

Didn’t say and don’t know anyone who has done it dude but it I’d doable dude

Like that Australian guy who drank someone else’s ulcer juice to prove it was bacteria dude

“Unable to make his case in studies with lab mice (because H. pylori affects only primates) and prohibited from experimenting on people, Marshall grew desperate. Finally he ran an experiment on the only human patient he could ethically recruit: himself. He took some H. pylori from the gut of an ailing patient, stirred it into a broth, and drank it.”
www.discovermagazine.com...

Fecal transfer is oral tablets dude
edit on 1-5-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeh but you didn’t say that. Like Trump, you used inflammatory language either incorrectly, intentionally or sarcastically to emphasise your point. Which is fine if the words and connotation were accurate.

But in your case you implied people were gaining health benefits from physically ingesting ‘Pooh’ (I assume not the lovable bear) even from a spoon. Not many people ingest pills from a spoon, mate.

Face it. You Trump’d up. Admit it.
edit on 1-5-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes, happily compare me to the great man, I Trumped it
And you Hilaried it, totally made something of nothing and got nothing from something.

Poo, human, carries some important bacteria, can be transferred, how that happens is irrelevant, but to you, it’s the only issue
If your concern is the transfer of the material and not the capacity of the material to cure, then that petty irrelevant argument should reflect on you.
I don’t care, to me you are just trying to score a few points
You are the winner then, well done, as I said, I just don’t care

Humans with relevant illnesses eating/ingesting or by any other means receiving other healthier people’s Pooh are recovering from those illness they suffer from

If I have failed to explain myself accurately in relation to fecal transfer, I don’t care, it’s irrelevant to me. My point, human Pooh can cure illness in people who lack important relevant gut bacteria, irrespective how they receive it

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
HEHE I love you guys!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join