It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara Reade's former neighbor says yes, she told me about Biden sexually assaulting her.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As Ms. Reade says, Back in the early 90's there was a lot of public respect for Senators. They got away with RAPE.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: IAMTAT

Democrats and Republicans are not measured by the same standards.

Yeah...there IS that.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's not about Joe or his accuser. It wasn't for Clarence Thomas, Kavenaugh or anyone else in politics. It's political warfare. Nobody cares about the sexual assault aspect. It's about political pressure. Joe is all they got to take this guy out. Several women could come forward. The media being overwhelmingly on his side is going to sidestep that minefield and get him to the finish line no matter what.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: LSU2018

As I said.. Real evidence.
A police report would be real evidence.

I agree that this is not about what you think, but about the way the media and the progressives are handling the issue. But let me bring it home, for the sake of my own curiosity ...

Did you say this when Kavenaugh was accused and everybody was shouting #BelieveSurvivors?

Seriously, please answer. Because, if you did I can at least give you kudos for consistency. If you didn't, you're a damned hypocrite and a liar, like all the other people who have done the same.

Fact is, the allegations that this woman is making against Biden hold more water historically than anything that the shill said against Kavenaugh. Nobody was able to corroborate her story, nobody remembered her talking about it, nobody remembered any event or events or parties or anything else that could line up with her narrative. The entire narrative of her accusations becoming public was so clearly a political hit job that it was almost unbelievable.

This woman has a friend who discussed it with her and her and there is a recorded phone call that her mother made into the Larry King show where she asked about her daughter having issues with a congressman.

So, did you or didn't you?
:
edit on 2020 4 27 by incoserv because: clarification.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

since bill isnt running for anything, he is irrelevant.

both trump and biden are running for president. very relevant.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

e. jean carrol has the same corroboration against trump as the biden accuser has.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thought this was the point where the evil rapist Joey "He's a rapist" Biden had to prove his innocence.

I mean, that's what the evil left was demanding of Kavanaugh, so that HAS to be the right way to do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

e. jean carrol has the same corroboration against trump as the biden accuser has.

I didn't ask about Trump; I asked about Kavanaugh.

Redirection and obfucscation ...

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

biden - running for president
trump - running for president

seem pretty equal to me

kavanaugh is an apple when comparing these oranges.

why arent you asking about trump? why redirect to a judge rather than a presidential candidate?

edit on 27-4-2020 by stormson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This isn't looking good for senile old Joe. First, they found an old episode of Larry King where Reade's mother called up and talked about her daughter getting molested by a senator.

It looks just as bad for every single democratic politician, pundit, and cringe worthy ignorant #metooer who refuses to actually care about these crimes and look at their own party.

LOL he is the frontrunner!!??

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

biden - running for president
trump - running for president

seem pretty equal to me

kavanaugh is an apple when comparing these oranges.

why arent you asking about trump? why redirect to a judge rather than a presidential candidate?

If you want to question Trump's fitness for candidacy, start a thread. This thread is about the accusations against Joe Biden. Typically, you are using redirection and obfuscation when your own arguments are inadequate. Not gonna work here.

If you want to start a discussion about whether Trump is fit, do that and I may respond. Here, I'll stick to the topic at hand. And I hope that nobody else allows this to be misdirected.

Stick to the topic at hand, folks, and don't let typical progressive strategies like this manipulate you away from that. When they can't present a valid argument, they turn to ad hominem attacks or redirection. Don't fall for it!
:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Many in the the entertainment industry were destroyed over much less evidence than Joe. Kevin Spacey, several popular anchors off the top of my head. If Joe was a famous actor and this came out he's be finished.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

That fable was debunked and proven a hoax to sell books about a week after it was attempted.

🚬 😷

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the Democrat's 'Wicker Man'...they'll build him up and overtly worship him until the primaries then...insincerely declare in unison :"We're shocked!...We had no idea he was that he was a demented rapist"...then they'll set him on fire as a sacrifice to their actual un-elected and non-campaigning candidate.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Joe Biden is the Democrat's 'Wicker Man'...they'll build him up and overtly worship him until the primaries then...insincerely declare in unison :"We're shocked!...We had no idea he was that he was a demented rapist"...then they'll set him on fire as a sacrifice to their actual un-elected and non-campaigning candidate.

Oddly, pundits on both ends of the political spectrum seem to be denying that this is what's going to happen, but it seems clear to a lot of people that it'll either be this, or they'll drop in a running mate who will effectively be the shadow candidate. The campaign will run on the strength of the shadow candidate and ol' Unka Joe - if elected - will be incapacitated or declared unfit early in the term. Or, maybe, he'll just continue to be the puppet that he currently is and the VP with the rest of the cabal will run things behind the scene ...

Kind of like they did during W's administration.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
If you want to question Trump's fitness for candidacy, start a thread. This thread is about the accusations against Joe Biden. Typically, you are using redirection and obfuscation when your own arguments are inadequate. Not gonna work here.

In truth, this thread is mostly about people on the right pretending to care about sexual assault allegations. And in essence, due to the swamp of Trumps history with women... the hypocrisy of the right.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Then why the comparison to kavanaugh?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the only person wondering what will happen if Biden drops out, or if he dies from Corona virus, or something like this. The man is pretty much disintegrating before our eyes. What if he doesn't even last long enough to get the nomination?
edit on 27-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I assume bernie would take the spot since he was the last to drop out. However, the dnc hate him so it might not be that clear cut.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Then why the comparison to kavanaugh?

I brought up Kavanaugh as a pivot to bring the discussion back to Joe Biden. You are the one who attempted redirection.

but, OK, let's address the accusations against Trump briefly. None of them have held up to scrutiny, either. If they had, do you not realize the left would have been all over them? They have tried to invent baseless accusations against the President, even leading to the false impeachment circus that they couldn't even railroad through. So, if there were substantial, provable allegations, I can't see how the left would be sitting on them and letting them slide. None of those allegations have even gone to trial.

The reality is that most president's (hell, most politicians) have acted like this. JFK was a known philanderer, as was FDR (the former supposedly having died in his mistress' home). Bill Clinton couldn't keep his pecker in his drawers. The question here is not whether any of them have been philanderers, nor whether that makes them fit for office or worthy of public support.

The discussion is about why the left says we should #BelieveSurvivors when the accusations are against a conservative, but ignore them when they are against a progressive. It's not the candidate that's being discussed here, is the hyporicy of the movement.

This discussion is not about Kavanaugh or about Trump. It's, really, not even about Biden. It's about people like you.

So, in throwing out the Kavanaugh issue, I'm giving you a break. That's an issue that actually went to trial and had a public hearing. Again, you're the one who tried to redirect the discussion.

And that's all I have to say on the issue.

You, clearly, cannot answer the first question I put to you, so you are attempting to redirect and obfuscate. Back to the topic at hand. I won't be misdirected.
:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join