It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara Reade's former neighbor says yes, she told me about Biden sexually assaulting her.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

Who is ignoring trumps allegations?
As I remember they have all been played out in the news media.
Hard to forget stormy Daniels all over the damn place.

It’s Biden’s turn.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Who is ignoring trumps allegations?
As I remember they have all been played out in the news media.
Hard to forget stormy Daniels all over the damn place.

It’s Biden’s turn.

BUT ORANGE MAN BUT ORANGE MAN BUT ORANGE MAN!!!!!!

They just can't give an honest, rational, cogent answer to the question as to why it's ok to ignore Reade while treating Ford like she was some kind of prophet. They can't because there is no answer. It is sheer hypocrisy. While they say #BelieveSurvivors and #MeToo for Ford, they will dismiss Reade out of hand because what she says does not fit their political agenda, then they will accuse the right of not being concerned with allegations of sexual assault.

So typical.

The only thing more stark, more pitiful,more hypocritical then their inconsistency is their complete lack of any sense of self-awareness. It really is astounding.
edit on 2020 4 27 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Biden's turn?

NO FAIR.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Ultimately, the accused is going to need to be proven guilty.

Regardless who it is.

Too bad that those on the left fail to understand that basic principle.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: okrian

Ultimately, the accused is going to need to be proven guilty.

Regardless who it is.

Too bad that those on the left fail to understand that basic principle.

That the most distrubing part: They do understand it. And they will apply it to exaggerated hyperbolic effect to member of their own ideological tribe, but then they'll ignore the principle if your political ideology does not line up with theirs.

Their ultimate goal is trial by media and either vindication (if you are progressive) or conviction (if you are conservative).

I remember when Clarence Thomas was libeled by the strumpet What's-Her-Name. On one of the major new outlets, one of the talking heads said, "You have to consider the weight of the allegations1"[/i] Not the valididty]/b] Not the veracity! Just the weight.

If you don't follow the agenda approved by the progressive left and the lapdog media, you will be tried and found guilty regardless of whether the accusations are true. If you do follow the progressive narrative, your accusers will be ignored and you'll be lauded, unless there is some benefit to letting you swing.
:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

they took sanders off the ballot in NY and i think tulsi stayed just a bit longer then sanders did not that she had any delegates but if joe dies/is incapacitated before election the dnc will just pick who ever they want

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's where the two-tiered justice system comes to play.

The left?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Everyone else?

Guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So, four pages in the progressive apologists can throw shade at conservatives and conservative politicians, but still cannot explain why it's legitimate and socially aware to get behind an accuser like Ford with the #metoo and #believesurvivors movements, but it's perfectly acceptable to ignore someone like Tara Reade.

I'm waiting.

:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Biden is a rapist

Trump is not

Which one of those two is a dEmocrat candidate again?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Biden is a rapist

Trump is not

Which one of those two is a dEmocrat candidate again?

Holy, whoa! What?

Hes a rapist?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

One is deteriorating before our eyes. The other is not.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I defended kavanaugh and I will defend Joe.
It was 30 years ago and now you make a big deal about it.

Without real proof... To bad

I understand where you're coming from, but she isn't just now making a big deal about it. It was brought, nationally, years ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

I understand where you're coming from, but she isn't just now making a big deal about it. It was brought, nationally, years ago.

That, AGAIN, is not the point of this thread. Man, people will redirect and obfuscate. Like a bunch of ADD addled third-graders.

Supporting Trump or Biden or both or neither is not what we're trying to discuss here. The question is, How can the progressive left justify getting all behind somebody like Ford with #metoo and #believesurvivors social justice virtue signaling, then when somebody like Reade comes along, they just stay silent, avoid the issue entirely, pretend that it doesn't exist, and in some cases even ridicule the accuser.

If you are going to say that Ford deserved to be listened to and have her say publicly simply based on the fact that she is a female and she's making an accusation, how can you ignore Reade?

I'm still waiting. You people try every tactic to skirt the issue at hand, but that just proves your hypocrisy and ignorance, your inability to give a sound answer to my question.

Still waiting...

:

edit on 2020 4 27 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
WHAT did Joe Biden have to say about women coming forward with sexual assault accusations...such as Tara Reade has?

“For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts, whether or not it’s been made worse or better over time.” --Joe Biden

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The mental illness by the left is insane...

Like I've said before, when it happens to a Republican its REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! RESIGN REEEEE, Believe all women REEEEE

When it happens to a Democrat...no one says a word and look the other way.

It's always like that, and to me personally that's a sign of mental illness.

But in other words, if the there is no evidence, Joe Biden is not guilty.

Remember its Innocent until Proven Guilty...not like how the Nazi Democrats think which is Guilty until proven innocent.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Biden wants to be president.
It's an important job.
Would you hire him without asking him about it?

It's just a job interview, what's the big deal??

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What blows my mind is Tara Reade's neighbor is a staunch Biden supporter!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What blows my mind is Tara Reade's neighbor is a staunch Biden supporter!

I saw that. She confirmed that Tara told her about Joe Biden sexually assaulting her, but she apparently still plans to vote for him.

edit on 27-4-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
This isn't looking good for senile old Joe. First, they found an old episode of Larry King where Reade's mother called up and talked about her daughter getting molested by a senator. Now, this:

Tara Reade’s Former Neighbor Says They Discussed Alleged Biden Assault in Mid-90s

Lynda LaCasse, a former neighbor to Tara Reade, says she and Reade discussed her alleged sexual assault allegation against former Vice President Joe Biden between 1995 and 1996, telling Business Insider: “This happened, and I know it did because I remember talking about it.”

I'm sure all those liberals who lined up to crucify Justice Kavenaugh -- with no corroboration at all besides the ramblings of a woman who was clearly mentally unwell -- will having nothing at all to say about these allegations against their candidate for president, which now have two contemporaneous accounts supporting them.

Why is the MSM and political figure heads like Nancy Pelosi not discussing this in outrage and demanding an FBI investigation and Senate trial?

Are the Democrats and their MSM hypocrites?

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

Why is the MSM and political figure heads like Nancy Pelosi not discussing this in outrage and demanding an FBI investigation and Senate trial?

Are the Democrats and their MSM hypocrites?

That's the pretty much the point of this thread. The progressive crowd keeps trying to turn it into a finger pointing party - Trump did this - Biden did that. As I told someone previously, if you want to discuss those issues, start a thread and we'll do it. This question put forth at the beginning of this was exactly that. I've asked it several times and I get crickets. Nada. Nobody on that side can give a coherent, legitimate response.

And I'm still waiting ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join