It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don’t remember it being discussed here but I have seen information confirming Strozk Iranian connections, peace Corp parents or something. Lisa has connections there as well.
Starting to look like the whole Obama admin was a Muslim Brotherhood operation.
Wow, they pulled it off too

a reply to: queenofswords

edit on 30-4-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Re: www.cnn.com...

Look at the clip. It's an awfully thin Bible or Quran isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yes it was Ellison..
edit on 30-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Am I missing something?

It would seem the picture Q is painting here is the United States Of America was simply a dry piece of cake being fought over by China and the Muslim/Islamic/Iranian system.

The House and Senate with ChiFi and the tech industry fighting with China and the Entire Executive Branch fighting with the MB etc..

In the meantime, regular folks in the US are fighting each other over Pronouns, bathroom usage and spots on American Idol.

Okay then.

When you put it in those simple terms it sounds even more disgusting and maddening
edit on 30-4-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Q4039

Apr 30 2020 23:00:02 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
www.bands.army.mil...📁
Q

ETA: Same video from Q3573 - Nov 2 2019.
edit on 30-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Yes it was Ellison..

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab took their oaths on a Quran-Koran I think.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I looked a little more into the dead Washington Post reporter found dead in his home...cause of death still not determined.

It’s all so sanitized and scripted that it smells.

He wrote an article in Nov. 2017 about the film director/screenwriter, James Toback, who was accused of sexual assault of a young up and coming actress. She was just one of many that accused him. Anyway this reporter, Darran Simon, had covered her story. ARTICLE

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Lisa Page was born in Iran.
Peter Strzok was partly raised and went to school in Iran and also Africa.
His mother was a teacher at the American school in Tehran.
His Dad was Pro-Iran and worked for Bell Helicopter which sold and serviced helicopters for the Iranian government.
Bob Mueller's Dad was heavily involved in the nuclear fuel rod business and the Manhattan project... so R. Mueller was/is probably connected to U1 scandal > Iran.

"White Powder" Pete in Africa for 42 months with Strzok doing what where?

Marine Gen. James Cartwright leaked the Stuxnet story...

and his nephew IS Devon Cartwright Strzok - Who was meeting with Peter Strzok Jr in the whitehouse in 2015.

The OBAMA and STRZOK Family Connection that Spans DECADES

Sorry, I don't have all my sources with me ATM but all of the above in more detail is from past threads.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yeah, I saw that earlier.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop on that one too.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I looked a little more into the dead Washington Post reporter found dead in his home...cause of death still not determined.

I put this story in my "Media causing Suicides" ATS thread 2 weeks ago. The WaPo (former CNN) reporter committed suicide. He apparently bought in to his own gloom and doom BS.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q said Americans couldn't handle the full truth.

Imo thats BS .most people know that the govt is corrupt as fk, the issue is most people feel helpless in doing anything about it and that those at the top are above the law.

Nobody trust congress or the govt despite erronously thinking their party is better than the other. Even outside ATS people now money and power corrupt, so that is a copout by Q

edit on 16430America/ChicagoThu, 30 Apr 2020 23:16:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

He wrote an article in Nov. 2017 about the film director/screenwriter, James Toback, who was accused of sexual assault of a young up and coming actress. She was just one of many that accused him. Anyway this reporter, Darran Simon, had covered her story. ARTICLE

That’s more than I was able to find 👍 my internet has been crap lately and I usually just give up on waiting for links to open

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just when you think it can't get any Hotter.🔥👀

Sec Pompeo

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just found it suspicious that they didn’t blame it on the virus 😊

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
DO YOU REALIZE that tomorrow morning when Joe Biden addresses the Tara Reade rape claim on MSNBC, it will be the first time many liberals have heard of this accusation? Most liberals never watch anything other than liberal stations.

Liberals are calling for the firing of one MSNBC anchor because he dared to bring up the Biden rape allegation for 1 minute, earlier this week.

hotair.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Wasn't it about 12 months ago Pompeo was "troubled" over Russia putting troops in Venezuela to support Maduro?

Why have a bounty on the guy? Is our CIA totally crippled now? Just have him killed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42
DO YOU REALIZE that tomorrow morning when Joe Biden addresses the Tara Reade rape claim on MSNBC, it will be the first time many liberals have heard of this accusation? Most liberals never watch anything other than liberal stations.

Liberals are calling for the firing of one MSNBC anchor because he dared to bring up the Biden rape allegation for 1 minute, earlier this week.

hotair.com...

These are the same liberals that believed it was a good idea to cheat and pick the least liked candidate in their party that was under a criminal investigation as their lead candidate. They thought the fbi stood for federal bureau of inquiries

You cant fix stupid. They would vote for Hitler if he ran against trump due to tds.

Not one of the msnbc viewers mind will be changed. Even they know the system is corrupted , they just think its the republicans. However that is a minorty group even most democrats know biden and the govt is corrupt but they just hate trump more.

Majority of the people wouldnt be shocked on how corrupted govt is, hence the elections is about voting for the perceived lesser evil. The one thing the people would be shocked about is accountability and justice being served to the elites.

edit on 43430America/ChicagoThu, 30 Apr 2020 23:43:37 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 45430America/ChicagoThu, 30 Apr 2020 23:45:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I was thinking about this earlier today.

Cognitive dissidence will be off the charts

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It worries me that people don't understand the ignorance of this..due to the MSM

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join