It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Crossfire this and Crossfire that! Who picks these operation names?

I was curious to see if there is a video game named Crossfire, and, yes, there is. I wonder about "comms" among the Crossfire "players".

CrossFire is an online tactical first-person shooter for Microsoft Windows developed by Smilegate Entertainment. The game was released in China by Tencent Games, with the company also acting as the exclusive agent service company. The tests for its software bugs were started publicly in April 2008.

en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

CrossFire is the most played online FPS game worldwide, with over 8 million concurrent users and 650 million registered players by 2017, according to developer Smilegate,[12] with the majority of players in Asia, especially China and South Korea.[13] As of 2018, the game has 660 million players worldwide.[2]

In 2013, the game was one of the three most popular video games in China, with a revenue of almost $1 billion.[14] It was the world's top-grossing game of 2014 at ₩1.5 trillion ($1.3 billion).[3] By 2015, CrossFire had grossed $6.8 billion,[15] making it one of the top five highest-grossing video games of all time, along with Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II and World of Warcraft.[4] CrossFire grossed $1.1 billion in 2016 and $1.4 billion in 2017, making it one of the three top-grossing PC games for both years, along with League of Legends and Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO).[16][17] In 2018, CrossFire grossed $1.5 billion, making it one of the year's five top-grossing video games, along with Fortnite, DFO, League of Legends and Pokémon Go.[18] In total, CrossFire has grossed $10.8 billion in lifetime revenue, as of 2018.

edit on 30-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One wonders what further revelations will come to light tomorrow? Q/DOJ/Trump are all working together this week to disclose evidence in Flynn's favor. Seems like they are pressuring the Judge, Emmet Sullivan, in order to pre-empt him from rendering an unfair (Anti-Trump/Flynn) judgement next week.

What case was it where there was so much (liberal) uproar, because Barr intervened and urged a minimum sentence? This was about 3 months ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ahhhhhh! Crossfire Dragon! I know I remember seeing folks talking about a “Dragon FISA” a while ago. I guess that was legit and tied into all this.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

"YOU MUST SHOW THEM."

When the Dems began their culling process I stated on the record that NONE of them would be the nominee. I stated they were there to show people the truth. The final 16 represented the worst of the American Control Visible Control System: Commies, Social Justice Warriors, Billionaires, Hacks, Witches, Establishment etc.

Joe won't be the nominee. And for those with Eyes To See this 2 year Show might have revealed something - I hope. I'm not a "politics" guy, and I have never been asleep on this issue, so this thread/Q is not about that for me. There are a gazillion places for folks to "yes he is" "no he isn't". This is the Awakening to all Control systems not just this one. The drops and symbols indicated that was all a show.

That part of show and tell was soft, the next won't be. The Flynn docs are unequivocal and SHOULD, I mean really SHOULD, demonstrate to even the most feeble minded that this sort of well planned "conspiracy" was not a one off, nor spontaneous. Should. Meaning, it has been done countless times without ever being revealed - JFK spawned C_A "conspiracy theory" to deny those who didn't buy it.

This is not a dems thing, they are just out front NOW, though folks who abide by Freewill are by nature "conservative" but political system is about control not scholarly philosophical differences of Controlling Slaves.

Prepare, General Flynn was the finger in the Dyke. His "proof" of conspiracy FULLY justifies any investigations and outcomes because it is in black and white, "we F*&$ Flynn, then we F&$% Trump."

He PERSONALLY revealed the conspiracy system.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wasn't that Roger Stone?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Names are often randomly generated, but the category is not.

Technical term is a "digraph". A prefix denoting category, and a randomly selected specific name.

So "CROSSFIRE" probably denotes specific cases involving counter-intelligence. Second word randomly generated. "CROSSFIRE TANGERINE"

"CROSS" will also probably turn out to belong to an entire category of counter-surveillance. So CROSSFIRE is almost certainly a subcategory under CROSS, and is probably a "trigraph".

In this case, I'm guessing they decided to name several without using randomly selected words --which occasionally happens, but is usually dumb for multiple reasons. Might bite them in the ass as more comes out.

In military terms, without knowing anything about the project, I'd know that COMPASS COPE is a USAF project related to surveillance. CO begins the first word, and that will always be an AF project. COMPASS always denotes a surveillance system. Last word random specific to project.

If we/ investigators start seeing a pattern of non-random suffixes "Hurricane", "Tempest", etc, anything with those related suffixes are getting a closer look, and then a second look.

Every one at the DOJ already has the key. CROSSFIRE means something very specific to people who know the designation system, just like COMPASS automatically means something to me.
edit on 30-4-2020 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The dudes with face masks in that Apple commercial are especially creepy now...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Crossfire this and Crossfire that! Who picks these operation names?

I was curious to see if there is a video game named Crossfire, and, yes, there is. I wonder about "comms" among the Crossfire "players".

CrossFire is an online tactical first-person shooter for Microsoft Windows developed by Smilegate Entertainment. The game was released in China by Tencent Games, with the company also acting as the exclusive agent service company. The tests for its software bugs were started publicly in April 2008.

en.wikipedia.org...(video_game)

CrossFire is the most played online FPS game worldwide, with over 8 million concurrent users and 650 million registered players by 2017, according to developer Smilegate,[12] with the majority of players in Asia, especially China and South Korea.[13] As of 2018, the game has 660 million players worldwide.[2]

In 2013, the game was one of the three most popular video games in China, with a revenue of almost $1 billion.[14] It was the world's top-grossing game of 2014 at ₩1.5 trillion ($1.3 billion).[3] By 2015, CrossFire had grossed $6.8 billion,[15] making it one of the top five highest-grossing video games of all time, along with Space Invaders, Pac-Man, Street Fighter II and World of Warcraft.[4] CrossFire grossed $1.1 billion in 2016 and $1.4 billion in 2017, making it one of the three top-grossing PC games for both years, along with League of Legends and Dungeon Fighter Online (DFO).[16][17] In 2018, CrossFire grossed $1.5 billion, making it one of the year's five top-grossing video games, along with Fortnite, DFO, League of Legends and Pokémon Go.[18] In total, CrossFire has grossed $10.8 billion in lifetime revenue, as of 2018.

FBI leadership must be a clan of gamers. Imagine that, China, again. Seems [they] been caught in the crossfire.
Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy, a 1993 work by Jim Marrs.
Crossfire - Jethro Tull | Scorpions

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Rogers was NSA
Flynn was DIA
Q is Mil Intel
Q says “we have it all”

What agency DOES have it all? NSA.

I wouldn’t be surprised if wheels start moving faster once Flynn exonerated.

Q kept saying about “how do you introduce evidence?” The Flynn case has delivered the motherload.

What’s Adm Rogers up to these days?

ETA: In early 2019, Rogers became the Chairman of the Board of Advisors of Claroty, a cybersecurity firm.
edit on 30-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Ahhhhhh! Crossfire Dragon! I know I remember seeing folks talking about a “Dragon FISA” a while ago. I guess that was legit and tied into all this.

Memos detail FBI's 'Hurry the F up pressure' to probe Trump campaign

“At a minimum, that keeps the hurry the F up pressure on him,” Strzok emailed Page on Oct. 14, 2016, less than four weeks before Election Day.

Four days later the same team was emailing about rushing to get approval for another FISA warrant for another Russia-related investigation code-named “Dragon.”

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I like how D. Rothschild craps his pants daily on Twitter about Q.

Someone keeps asking him, if Q is nobody and nothing, why do you care?

He hasn't replied.

link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Expanding on this abit:

CROSS may be a prefix for Counter-intelligence investigations against a Citizen. CROSSFIRE maybe denotes a case against citizens that results in FISA surveillance, or one being urgently expedited (fire, alert, alarm, urgency).

Just a guess, but it's going to turn out to be something very like this. The designation system itself is probably not classified, so if some one digs, they might find it. I'll try later this evening.

link   
Michigan about to explode. That dummy Gov has a tinderbox on her hands.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I hopped back in to stocks after the crash. Easiest money I’ve ever made with lots of recovery still to go. Up 55% in a month.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Amateur Radio Sleuth Rediscovers a Cold War-Era 'Zombie Satellite'[/url]

Wow, were' getting pretty close to archaeoastronomy there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeoastronomy
en.wikipedia.org...

While we're on the subject...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How can Comey show his face in public right now? He's tweeting tonight...another nature picture. He sees a "comforting" sign.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My social media news feed one week ago:
VaccineGate, digital tracking tattoos, grocery store tyranny and fake celebrity unity

My social media feed today: Flynn freedom, Patriot protests, UFO chatter and Biden sniffing women and children memes.

When the tides turn, they turn fast and strong.
🗽🎢💪🏽

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Heard nothing but bad about vents... even causing damage to those they “save”. Wife and I both know not to vent should we get Covid and complications...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My greatest hope is that JFK Jr is Q or Q-team and JFK is brought out of hiding on May 29th, his 103rd birthday. Pipe dream, I know.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join