It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FirePilotFilson
I don’t remember it being discussed here but I have seen information confirming Strozk Iranian connections, peace Corp parents or something. Lisa has connections there as well.
Starting to look like the whole Obama admin was a Muslim Brotherhood operation.
Wow, they pulled it off too

a reply to: queenofswords

Was it here or somewhere else, the other day I saw where even his Oval Office secretary was some kind of Iranian.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Some idiot (Rick Bright - I'll call him a doctor when he acts like one) who was demoted as the head of BARDA claims it was because he refused to promote hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19.

No, moron, it's because of this:

In 2008, Dr. Bright joined PATH as the Scientific Director of the Influenza Vaccine Project in the Vaccine Development Global Program and the Director of the Influenza Vaccine Capacity Building Project in Vietnam.

www.gatesfoundation.org...

www.gatesfoundation.org...

www.path.org...

www.geekwire.com...

philanthropynewsdigest.org...

You were demoted because you're a paid shill for Bill Gates and his vaccines, and therefore have an agenda AGAINST even TRYING anything else.

And hydroxychloroquine is still being tested in Australia, where they have had a great outcome and are talking about easing restrictions on a national level as early as next week:

"A separate study, known as Ascot (AustralaSian COVID-19 Trial), is under way in more than 70 Australian hospitals and will test whether lopinavir/ritonavir and hydroxychloroquine, alone or in combination, prevents deterioration of Covid-19 patients. A leader of the Ascot study, Prof David Paterson, said despite the disappointing findings from the US, the Australian study would go ahead. The US study was retrospective and conducted in a relatively small group of patients, whereas the Ascot study is being conducted as a randomised control trial, the strongest type of study and the gold standard for evidence.

“The conclusions of the authors of the US study were that randomised trials are needed,” Paterson said. “This is exactly what we are undertaking with Ascot. Many commentators have observed that the US study was observational in design, and that it may have been that people who were not very sick were given no treatment and therefore had a greater chance of surviving, while those who were very sick and were at a greater intrinsic chance of dying were given hydroxychloroquine or other treatments in desperation."

www.theguardian.com...

www.ascot-trial.edu.au...

Apparently New Zealand is also involved. It hasn't started yet, but there's still 929 COVID-19 patients in Australia, so there's still enough people to do a decent test and have the results very, very quickly - which is one of the stated aims of the study.

Found this statement interesting on the website:

"The SARS-CoV-2 virus causes the disease COVID-19. The number of people infected is rapidly increasing and many are needing hospitalisation, some require mechanical assistance with breathing (mechanical ventilation) and the case fatality rate is around 1%. The mainstay of management is supportive care – providing oxygen, treating other medical conditions, and mechanical ventilation when needed."

I think we're about to find out just who is kidding who regarding hydroxychloroquine.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman
Q/POTUS/BARR/DURHAM will need to condense this down to something simple to understand so average people (like me!) can understand it.

Q said Americans couldn't handle the full truth.

I think they can if it's released in chronologically logical easy to read "chunks" that fit together.

(Personal revelation: I never read the Mueller report, IG reports, etc.. I've got a Trump (or Biden) attention span. "Just the facts maam", is my motto.)

Here’s my beef with “Americans can’t handle the truth” claims.

- we are told this by Q and also by the “UFO” insider DeLonge (about different subject)

- are THEY not Americans?

- THEY are not super humans that are immune to emotions and have “special” coping skills.

- what allows THEM to decide what Americans can or cannot handle?

- doesn’t THEIR control of knowledge put THEM in the same power hungry/wielding position of lording it over the people? Sound deep state’ish to me.

When someone determines what I’m capable of knowing and “dealing with” then my liberty is already compromised.

edit on 1-5-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When someone determines what I’m capable of knowing then my liberty is already compromised.

Agreed.
What I think they are really trying to do is avoid torches and pitchforks.... although I would like to see torches and pitchforks.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
It was here.
Here is a link to her Wikipedia page..... Ferial Govasheri

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So Biden says check the national archive for tara Reed sexual assault complaint... just one problem the head of the national archives is john Hamilton and he is a life long Democrat he served under a democratic senator then went into working for the California university system. Funny he has had weeks to destroy any records before Biden says hey check the national archives they would have a complaint if she filed one? Realy blaze Ford had no report and no friends remembered her talking about it but she had to be believed while reeds own mother calls into CNN back in the 90's asking for help and don king says tell her to report it and now the whole show is scrubbed from Google. Are we to think the same dem cult that can scrub Google within hours cant scrub the national archives within weeks? They must think we are all just as dumb as the npc cattle who are already afflicted with the same tds they are.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It's been release, little by little, drop by drop.

If it was released too early the other side would have called him crazy.

What if the truth is about an alien race, almost like demons who slaves us for thousands of years?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet
So kavanaughs high school and college yearbooks were fair game, but Joe's alma changed their record sharing rules just before he officially announced and now they cant be shared and he is also refusing to turn over thousands of documents and terabytes of data because it could expose him to more dirt. He wont even allow a limited scope search for docs only related to tara reade so let's just trust his buddy and life long democrat john Hamilton to find the records in the national archive. Yep yep.
www.zerohedge.com...

Biden, who graduated from the University of Delaware and served as Delaware's senator, transferred the records to the university in 2011 - which announced a change to their expected unsealing shortly before Biden announced his bid for the White House. Meanwhile, Biden has refused to allow a search of the roughly 1,875 boxes of documents and 415 gigabytes of electronic records, as detailed yesterday by Jonathan Turley.

Biden's excuse? That the records could expose unrelated things he's said or done which could be 'taken out of context' and used against him before the November election.

On Friday, however, Biden stammered through an awkward MSNBC interview in which host Mika Brzezinski pressed him on whether he would allow a narrow search for records only pertaining to Tara Reade.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He is Horowitz and 86’ed means fired, thrown away, no longer available.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: RadioRobert

Expanding on this abit:

CROSS may be a prefix for Counter-intelligence investigations against a Citizen. CROSSFIRE maybe denotes a case against citizens that results in FISA surveillance, or one being urgently expedited (fire, alert, alarm, urgency).

Just a guess, but it's going to turn out to be something very like this. The designation system itself is probably not classified, so if some one digs, they might find it. I'll try later this evening.

Crossfire has to mean coming at it from several directions. So many that you are screwed and without a kiss.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I know an investor who told me always get out in Jan and back in about June. Something happens in Winter to the buyers.

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Justoneman

I hopped back in to stocks after the crash. Easiest money I’ve ever made with lots of recovery still to go. Up 55% in a month.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lync is a pretty ubiquitous inter office chat program. It’s probably the standard chat they they use FBI wide. I imagine there is a treasure trove of messages just waiting to be discovered.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Did you notice Biden's ACTUAL wording?
"For the record...it never never happened."

"Never NEVER" is a legal weasel-wording that means it DID happen.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Justoneman

My greatest hope is that JFK Jr is Q or Q-team and JFK is brought out of hiding on May 29th, his 103rd birthday. Pipe dream, I know.

That is a Dream worthy of coming true. It is not out of the realm of possibility on the Q or Q-team for Jr but JFK got fragged from the front left grassy knoll. Mom was trying to get out of the car when her personal SS agent came to her. He was later discussing this as the FBI led them to that path and didn't allow standard SS positioning that violated common sense. I saw Sr Bush in the audience, captured in Time-Life photographs as he was caught leaning against the Book Depository building with a Fedora, a cigarette and a big smile on his face. With the him lying later about not knowing where he was at that moment, that is all I need to know at this point. Treason and the Bushes aided their Texas pal Lyndon Johnson. Conspiracy, case closed in my conclusion to these observations.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Yes Brennan.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

In England "cov" would be most obviously read as Coventry.

In an earlier dig on the thread we linked Coventry cathedral with a German cathedral clock tower... I don't remember the detail but I think it was to do with the CIA sculpture unsolved cypher.

Anywho... Coventry Cathedral was dedicated to St. Michael and bombed in WWII by the germans. According to WIKI:

In his 1974 book The Ultra Secret, Group Captain F. W. Winterbotham asserted that the British government had advance warning of the attack from Ultra: intercepted German radio messages encrypted with the Enigma cipher machine and decoded by British cryptanalysts at Bletchley Park. He further claimed that Winston Churchill ordered that no defensive measures should be taken to protect Coventry, lest the Germans suspect that their cipher had been broken.

Since 1996, the Ultra decrypts for the relevant period have been available in the UK National Archives.[22] Between 07:35 GMT on 10 November 1940 and 05:00 on 11 November a German signal was deciphered and given the serial number CX/JQ/444, paragraph 4. The message set out code words to be used by aircraft on an operation named "Mondschein Sonate" but did not give Coventry as the target or a date. It said that transmission of a figure 9 would denote "KORN", and hindsight has recognised that to be the code name for Coventry.

Gives a whole new meaning to The KORN is ready to be harvested... perhaps revealing Winston Churchill's actions is part of the punishment/payback for UK role in FVEY/FISA?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Q4029 Peter Strzok Iranian Connection
The newspaper clip references Bell Helicopter, Inc

BELL HELICOPTER, INC
- In 6 years, Bell grew into the largest US enterprise in Iran (45-acre base in Isfahan).
- In 1978, Bell had 9,500 of the 38,000 American employees & dependents in Iran.
- In 1973, won a $501m contract to sell 489 high-performance helicopters to Iran.
- In 1973, Bell paid $2.9m to Air Taxi, founded by 2 of the Shah's brother-in-laws.
- Bell later won another $500m+ contract to train pilots & techs.
- Shah's ultimate goal was to train Iranians to operate & maintain fleet on their own.
- Bell helped Iran set up a factory in Shahin Shahr, a new community near Isfahan.
- Before the revolution, plans were to have this factory independent by 1983.
- In 2002, Bell discovered Iran selling reverse engineering Bell knock-off helicopters.
- In 2006, Bell sued Iran in US District Court for patent violations.
- Bell won a default judgement of $22m (Iran was a no-show).
- 2008-09, Fed uncover Iran attempts to buy new helicopters via Italy & Mexico.
- 2009, agents arrest Hossein Ali Khoshnevisrad trying to smuggle RR engines to Iran.
- In 2013, Judge Judith W. Rogers of US appeal reverse decision in Iran's favor.

References:
5 Years After Copier Deal, Bell Is a Big Factor in Iran
Iran Buying Hi-Tech U.S. Helicopters?

Iran counterfeiting Bell’s helicopters
Bell Helicopter loses to Iran in appeals court

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I wonder if Comey's rose picture was meant to be a peace offering, or perhaps an offer to flip. Either way, Q's reply clearly means "F you, you're going down."

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lapuka

It's been release, little by little, drop by drop.

If it was released too early the other side would have called him crazy.

What if the truth is about an alien race, almost like demons who slaves us for thousands of years?

How can they calm him crazy if the full truth is disclosed. He/They either “know with proof” or do not. Who are He/They to determine who needs dribs and drabs. He/They didn’t get it that way. He/They aren’t in a hospital because of knowing.

Eminence front.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I wonder if Comey's rose picture was meant to be a peace offering, or perhaps an offer to flip. Either way, Q's reply clearly means "F you, you're going down."

Just a thought.
Sub rosa, 'under the rose', means he isn't going to talk... or rat anyone out.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join