It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Gravelbone

Maybe our Military isn't what it seems?. At this point I would say their a bunch of walking woman parts.

I have nothing but respect for those who have honorably served our country, many needlessly put in harm’s way. Same for law enforcement.

That being said... I have been told that in crisis, they would rebel against authority and follow the constitution. If this was a test run, for the most part, they have failed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"YOU MUST SHOW THEM."

When the Dems began their culling process I stated on the record that NONE of them would be the nominee. I stated they were there to show people the truth. The final 16 represented the worst of the American Control Visible Control System: Commies, Social Justice Warriors, Billionaires, Hacks, Witches, Establishment etc.

I don't think NY Governor Andrew Cuomo will be Joe Biden's replacement. President Trump has something on the governor. They met in the Oval Office twice this year.

This February meeting was contentious: lawandcrime.com...

Their meeting on April 21st was "cordial", however: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
It makes sense now with all of the delays in Flynn case. The Govt is trying to force Trump to pardon him and shift the attention from their actions to POTUS’ pardoning a member of his team.

Trump’s not biting.

The judge has until May 8 to respond to Sidney's Motion to Dismiss...iirc.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re: thehill.com...

Who was "Hurry the F up pressure on"? I read the article you posted and still can't figure that out.

Also, it's interesting that when this article was written, in 2018, John Solomon said I.G. Horowitz would determine if "political motivation" was involved in the FBI's actions. Well...Horowitz said there was NO political motivation. (He has a lot of explaining to do.)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which is probably why he recently got 86’ed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It makes sense now with all of the delays in Flynn case. The Govt is trying to force Trump to pardon him and shift the attention from their actions to POTUS’ pardoning a member of his team.

Trump’s not biting.

Thank-you for that update. I thought it was April 6th. (Someone higher than judge Sullivan gave him a deadline?)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Trump’s not biting.

I wonder if the DOJ dropping charges is better than judge dismissing. I guess the judge dismissing WITH scolding condemnation of the DOJ’s “methods”.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Which is probably why he recently got 86’ed.

Who is "he" and what is "86'ed"?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"YOU MUST SHOW THEM."

When the Dems began their culling process I stated on the record that NONE of them would be the nominee. I stated they were there to show people the truth. The final 16 represented the worst of the American Control Visible Control System: Commies, Social Justice Warriors, Billionaires, Hacks, Witches, Establishment etc.

I don't think NY Governor Andrew Cuomo will be Joe Biden's replacement. President Trump has something on the governor. They met in the Oval Office twice this year. This February meeting was contentious: lawandcrime.com... Their meeting on April 21st was "cordial", however: www.nydailynews.com...[/qu ote]

New Yorkers hate him. Frankly most of the govs are dead politically for life after this fiasco.

Think about it. The entire Dem win hinges on taking DJT votes in key states. Okay, so a sensible, moderate, youngish, business oriented, verbal and no criminal history guy is perfect. Don't know one, but I'm sure there are many.

Joe effin Biden wins? Q could not have scripted it better if Q was writing the entire script...

The dems are forced to defend the indefensible with The Playbook. The women angling for the VP spot literally say nothing for fear of loosing the spot!

It is for eyes to see, eyes to see.
edit on 30-4-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well... Q and POTUS are keeping me busy!

21 Q Posts and 63 tweets to upload - so far!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh.. I didn't know New Yorkers hated Cuomo. Apparently he's the best the NY Dim party could deliver, just like Biden is the best the national Dim party can deliver.

This entire Biden FIASCO encapsulates the worst traits of human beings. Brown-nosing, callousness, spitefulness, hatred of human beings, ignorance, negligence, greed, empty character/integrity.....just for starters.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I was talking to a friend last week that I now believe Ted was right. He was nuts and went about it the wrong way, but he was prescient

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well... Q and POTUS are keeping me busy!

21 Q Posts and 63 tweets to upload - so far!

That's one reason why everything is pointing to TOMORROW being a big day for SOMETHING. IMO, no way we'd have this full week of build-up, just to let a quiet weekend come and go. By Monday, (much to the relief of MSM) almost everyone will have forgotten all the damning info shared with us this week.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
4026 thru 4032 Q drops are up.

ETA...Up to 4035. qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
edit on 30-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Some of us sideline Mary's who don't do the kun rely on yall to bring those drops here..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 30-4-2020 by Mike Stivic because: Huh.. what?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.washingtonian.com...

Hmmm??
I’ll look for more links

Dead reporter
Covered politics
Washington Post
edit on 30-4-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

You don't have to do the kun. You can see the drops HERE

Reminder: It takes a minute for the page to come up. Be patient.

If you're in a hurry, QMAP is faster.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Q, when does Ted Cruz's "crossfire____" file get revealed?

Asking for a few million anons?

Admittedly when Ted was running he was skin crawlingly bad. I now attribute that to what they were doing to him, as I now find him smart and rather funny. If our digs are correct, and the goon machine was working him, he needs some vindication too.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join