It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
If we all found out who is Q how would that affect the movement?

I think it would be like people getting off two different sides of a train for a fight while the train (Q) carried on.

I've been reading avidly for ages and I'm only just clinging on to the last carriage's railings with one foot on the boards.

Sorry for any off topic posts I've made, I'm learning to be more patient here than any other thread but I'm certainly not getting off even if I don't have the right ticket.

I also appreciate the patience of those who follow better than most and for longer. Kudos to you all.

Rivveted is what I am. Slightly scary, but I love it.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
@SidneyQowell

DARK TO LIGHT.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

If we all found out who is Q how would that affect the movement?

If we all found out who is Q - today - then, the movement would die; the majick would get disspelled, and dispersed to a point of non-effectiveness.

For the spell to continue to work - for as long as people *want* it to work - the show *must* go on.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

Focus!

Slow down!

Gather your resources!

Breath!

Share!

Never mind your grammar or delivery; we'll sort it all out.

I sense you have much MOAR to share.

edit on 24-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting reaction from Baby Talk Birx...

Sunlight can equal vitamin D, so the "hint" might be the virus' can reveal that a person has a vitamin D deficiency. Common in winter months, or among the vampire class.

Weird.....long story short, was having a persistent pain concerning enough that I went to see a doctor, thought maybe appendix or something I couldn't fix with diet, etc. So had a " virtual " visit yesterday with Dr. to review labs and it turns out I have a vitamin D deficiency, which Really surprised me, I Love being out in the Sun ! LOL, pretty sure I'm not a vampire, but have wondered about where my weirdo AB- blood came from ?!
Anyways, also had a few other issues, she prescribed Omega 3, Vitamin D supplement and some kind of hormone for Thyroid ( not sure yet if I'm gonna take that one ? ) The point is, I cook and eat pretty healthy, I thought anyways, but one has to wonder how many people are deficient in vitamins we think we're getting enough of through diet ?

ML,
If you dont mind me asking, where exactly was the pain imitating from?
Under left breast towards lower rib?
I have had a pain in this area for months. I am outside a good bit but I always get told I have a vitamin D deficiency......
Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Equador = the obsolete English spelling.

The [of] in...

Q3905, 3858, 3721, 3613

Q647:
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays

IDK, maybe something or nothing.

Ecuador Coat of arms.

The condor on top of the shield stretches his wings to symbolize power, greatness and strength of Ecuador. The condor also represents the idea that it will always be ready to attack any enemy. The Fasces below the shield represents the republican dignity. The fasces had its origin in the Etruscan civilization and was passed on to ancient Rome, where it symbolized a magistrate's power and jurisdiction. You see the Fasces alot in heraldry & iconography, behind the podium in the US House of Representatives, state seal of Colorado beneath the "All-seeing eye" to the Fascist Party in Italy and Nazism.

Coat of arms

Flag Color Symbolism

"Your destiny is to create in your land a place where primary colours are not distorted.” He proceeded to clarify what he meant:

First he explained to me the way the iris transforms the light into the three primary colours... then he said, "Why yellow is the most warm, noble and closest to the bright light; why Blue is that mix of excitement and serenity, so far that it evokes the shadows; and why Red is the exaltation of Yellow and Blue, the synthesis, the vanishing of the bright light into the shadows".

The yellow stripe is twice as wide as the red and blue ones. The symbolism of the colors is as follows:
Red stands for the blood shed by the soldiers and martyrs of the independence battles.
Blue represents the color of the sea and sky.
Yellow symbolizes the abundance and fertility of the crops and land.

Embassy of Ecuador

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

EXACTLY!

a reply to: nerbot

Yes, that too. Your posts are most welcome.
edit on 24-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DARK TO LIGHT.

From earlier discussion about UV light into lungs..

light therapy

We Need Summer and we need to be able to enjoy our Sol.

Second wave could scupper relief for many me thinks. Reason for early lifting of lockdown to encourage a second wave and more lockdowns perhaps?

I have a Seasonal adjustment disorder (SAD) lamp somewhere. Time to experiment.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. The pandemic was hijacked into a false flag.

- kill the Trump economy
- attempt to blame Trump for it all
- hoped he would ignore Fauci & Ruth Buzzi
- hopes he would refuse aid packages
- inflate cases & death counts to maximize fear
- try to shift medical preparedness responsibility from State Gov to Fed Gov
- allow big push for mail in voting
- end game -> beat Trump in Nov

It’s all failing for Dems/DS/MSM.

I just don't want to find a situation where Trump's AoW playbook is used against him, where he automatically does the opposite of the Democrat's lead. Their game is very weak indeed, but what about "all-in" situations where they "bet the house" in some far-fetched scheme....for the sake of democracy. It almost makes the case for Trump to move on them before the election, ya know...for the sake of democracy.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Don Jr sounds PISSED off. LIVE.

TRIGGERED

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Absolutely right and especially with Wray. But I am also concerned about the Fauci and Brix which no one in the WH would necessarily know their agenda, except Peter Navarro may be getting a clue. We will see.

Here is an interview with a Dr. Valdimer Zelenko on Warroom Pandemic speaking about the patients he gave HCQ to and the results. Starts just before 5 min mark.

And a side note, this is Elizabeth Yore on Warroom Pandemic at the 47min mark speaking to Pope Frances' agreement with China. Consequences pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The PRESIDENT was correct, for as you say, He simply asked 'Is it not possible to maybe have have a walk through device - like the Magnet gadget used by airports - that Could MAYBE deliver a a known means i.e. UVC ? or / if at the right frequency would destroy the said Covid 19 . ' Just shows how Sick the media can be

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Oh, come on! The One-Eyed-Illuminati-Turkey is wearing a MAGA HAT! Credit where credit is due, lol!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

MONEY, POWER & CONTROL Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ 4 Apr 2018 - 3:24:51 PM >>894110

MONEY.
POWER.
CONTROL.
People are simply in the way.
SLAVES.
SHEEP.
PAWNS.
MASS EXT EVENTS DESIGNED TO DECREASE THREAT LEVEL OF POPULATION.
GUN CONTROL.
WARS [FAKE][TOP HAPPY][BACKEND DEAL].
ELECTION RIGGING.
CONTROL.
YOUR VOICE DOES NOT MATTER.
PHARMA [CLAS-D]
WATER
AIR
CHEMICALS PUSHED FOR HOME USE CLEANING
[CANCER][BABY ON FLOOR-HANDS IN MOUTH -THE START].
VACCINES [NOT ALL].
TOBACCO.
OPIOIDS.
ULTIMATE WIN [DEATH + MONEY].
THE FED.
ROTHSCHILD.
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
'CONSPIRACY'
UK/GER [5 days].
Choice is yours.
REVELATIONS.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Q

Q 1010 seems awfully relevant to the current happenings .... lots of key words in there

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

LOL! Had a feeling you or someone was going to hit on that one. πŸ˜‚

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

What was Hillary's 'final solution' called?

Bleachbit?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm sorry but, all of you who think we Masons are against you?

Hahaha!

Think again.

Yes, we've made some mistakes in the past.

Who hasn't?

For that, I, personally, am sorry.

There has been much unfair criticism of our Fraternity; there has, also, been much misuse and abuse.

No more.

Pass the carrots, please!

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yep. You remember the bleach-bit circus Trump tweets started then all the media that originated from employees at Platte River Networks that managed Hillary's basement server. Trump RT'd a bleach-bit tweet a few days ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well, let's just hope justice is done with regard to Hillary and all of her bleach-sullied satanic consorts.

Sorry but, what with the recent Halifax, Nova Scota, Fake RCMP mass shooting, the perpetual lockdown, threat of forced vaxxination, yeah, I'm not in the best of moods right now.

But, considering the very few shout outs of friendly support I *might* get from my compatriots........................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................... ...........................................................HOLY CRAP!!!!!

We just got hit.

Freakin' ear....th....quake.....right now......I'm feeling the whole house shake.....

W@hat's goin' on?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Congratulations for being a Freemason, worked many years in Masonry and sure would have - if asked to do so - Joined.. Keep up the ever silenced Good work.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join