It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Max does at times go alittle off the rails but, he does make some contrasting, thought provoking connections in many of his other videos. Everytime I hear someone philosophize on some topic that uses the word 'harvest' I can't help but think of one particular ATS thread. 👀

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting reaction from Baby Talk Birx...

Sunlight can equal vitamin D, so the "hint" might be the virus' can reveal that a person has a vitamin D deficiency. Common in winter months, or among the vampire class.

Weird.....long story short, was having a persistent pain concerning enough that I went to see a doctor, thought maybe appendix or something I couldn't fix with diet, etc. So had a " virtual " visit yesterday with Dr. to review labs and it turns out I have a vitamin D deficiency, which Really surprised me, I Love being out in the Sun ! LOL, pretty sure I'm not a vampire, but have wondered about where my weirdo AB- blood came from ?!

Anyways, also had a few other issues, she prescribed Omega 3, Vitamin D supplement and some kind of hormone for Thyroid ( not sure yet if I'm gonna take that one ? ) The point is, I cook and eat pretty healthy, I thought anyways, but one has to wonder how many people are deficient in vitamins we think we're getting enough of through diet ?

ML, the sun's quality shifted a few years back. Getting vitamin D is a bit harder from my experience. A key to the process is leaving the oil that is produced by the interaction with sun/skin on until it processes. We often sun bathe, then shower right after...

The other thing is it is unclear, at least to me, what is inferring with our processing of the D. EMF's maybe? Planet's vibration? Another missing mineral or vitamin?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
81% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 10 states.
63% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 4 states.
52% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 2 states.
42% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 1 state.

edit on 24-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
81% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 10 states.
63% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 4 states.

Only 0.03% of Americans have died from Covid-19 and Flu COMBINED. The shut-down was orchestrated by domestic terrorists...INFILTRATION. (Governors/MSM/NBA/NCAA)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
You know how you begin a research and find yourself somewhere and you really can't remember the circuitous route you took to get there? But, when you find yourself there, you realize there is a synchronicity you just have to share?

I found myself on this twit and because of our discussion here the other night regarding the mobius strip, I thought it might be interesting to share. It makes a connection to Sun Pharma and HCQ to Q#3975.

twitter.com...

Whoa! Now there's a solid Q connection.

Some deep connections in that thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That video was spot on.

I think regular people are beginning to end their obsession with celebrity. I have never been enamored by them...unless you count when I was 14...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep. The pandemic was hijacked into a false flag.

- kill the Trump economy
- attempt to blame Trump for it all
- hoped he would ignore Fauci & Ruth Buzzi
- hopes he would refuse aid packages
- inflate cases & death counts to maximize fear
- try to shift medical preparedness responsibility from State Gov to Fed Gov
- allow big push for mail in voting
- end game -> beat Trump in Nov

It’s all failing for Dems/DS/MSM.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Another intriguing retweet from POTUS today, at 12:02:05 of @SenateGOP:

✓ SIGNED

President @realdonaldtrump just signed Phase 3.5 of coronavirus relief legislation into law!

Here's what it includes:

+ $310B to refill the small business Paycheck Protection Program

+ $75B for hospitals

+ $25B for testing

More help is on the way.

The following Q posts mark the start of Phases 1, 2 and 3;
Q243 Phase I

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: fbc52d No.17359 📁
Dec 1 2017 00:17:43 (EST)
SA controlled US puppets.
Strings cut.
D's dropping all around over sexual misconduct (1st stage).
Coincidence directly after SA?
Don't you realize the war has gone public?
List who will not be running for re_election.
Coincidence?
Phase I.
Easy to swallow.
Loss of power/influence.
Good time to prosecute.
Just wait until next week.
You are all Patriots.
Q

Q797 Phase [2]

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b0b86f No.448338 📁
Feb 21 2018 01:44:40 (EST)
Stay tuned.
Everything has meaning or a purpose.
@Jack - getting nervous?
Phase [2].
Q

Q2724 Phase III

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4e1594 No.5182276 📁
Feb 14 2019 23:42:27 (EST)
A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
Q

From the tweet, I think Phase 3.5 indicates the second, public, half of Phase III?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Lookie what I just found:

EXCLUSIVE: Dossier Author Testified His Emails Were ‘Wiped,’ He No Longer Has Documents Related To Primary Source

Christopher Steele told a British court last month [March 2020] that he no longer has documents and other information from his meetings with the main source for his Trump dossier, suggesting that the former British spy has no way of backing up his side in a dispute with the Justice Department’s inspector general (IG), according to a deposition transcript obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Steele also told the court that his communications regarding the dossier, including with Fusion GPS, were “wiped” in December 2016 and January 2017, the transcript shows.

So, Steele hosed his computer right after Trump won the election. We know now that his sources were Russian intelligence, running a campaign to destabilize the US election. I guess the only question remaining is how much did Steele know about that? Was he just a useful idiot, or was he actively working as an enemy of the US?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I've suspected there is an internal battle between alphabet agencies, namely C!A and the DoD and The Five Eyes (FVEY) as a means for circumventing each countries laws on spying.

RAINFALL (Pine Gap) Classification Guide

STELLARWIND

Summary of all known 'Eyes'

- 3-Eyes: USA, GBR, AUS (TEYE)
- 4-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS (ACGU)
- 5-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL (FVEY)
- 6-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO
- 7-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, FRA, DEU, ITA (MIC?)
- 8-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO, ?, South-Korea
- 9-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, FRA, DEU, ITA, NLD, NOR, ESP (CFBLNet)
- 9-Eyes: Five Eyes + FRA, DNK, NLD, NOR (Guardian)
- 10-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO, Japan, South-Korea, Thailand, Singapore
- 14-Eyes: Five Eyes + FRA, DNK, NLD, NOR, DEU, ESP, ITA, BEL, SWE (SSEUR)
- 41-Eyes: ISAF-countries in ? (Guardian)
- 43-Eyes: ISAF-countries in 2010

ISAF = International Security Assistance Force

Five Eyes, 9-Eyes and many more

Anti-bot startup Kasada raises $7M in Series A from CIA’s venture fund In-Q-Tel

The Sydney and Chicago-based company helps to fight online bots using its proprietary anti-bot platform Polyform.

In-Q-Tel’s Peter Tague said he was “impressed” by Kasada’s technology. It also marks In-Q-Tel’s first investment in Australia after the venture firm opened an office in Sydney late last year. To date, In-Q-Tel has invested in enterprise data cloud platform Cloudera, cybersecurity giant FireEye, open-source database maker MongoDB, and surveillance software firm Palantir.

They also have an office in the UK. FVEY expanding.
The 23 yr old founder is a deep security wizard who first worked at the Australian Signals Directorate (the Australian version of the NSA) at the age of 15.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Polarity is a synergistic system of two opposing energies that create the perfect amount of resistance and flow to form a whirlpool. In a cycle of polarity, the energies are balanced right at equilibrium. Balance in maintained because the energies have the freedom to continually re calibrate

Duality isn't a balanced system because the opposing energies are not synergistic. Duality pits resistance against resistance. A negative charge against a negative charge (or + against +). They repel each other. This repulsion creates a barrier that blocks energy from flowing through. A system of duality keeps us below the line of equilibrium. The build up of resistance creates a 'wobble' in the system. This off-balance system attempts to re calibrate itself, but when more resistant energy is continuously added, balance is never attained

the flowing energy that is blocked by the resistant energy builds up, like water rushing a dam. Eventually, that rush of energy will knock down the barrier and flow through. Collectively, we experience this 'release' of energy as things like wars, famine, plagues, natural disasters (fires, earthquakes, floods), the fall of governments and civilizations

If you want an idea of how much resistant energy is being built up right now, pay attention to areas where opposing groups are being pitted against each other to create repulsion which then forms a barrier or blockage

If the resistant energy on the planet is building up, there will be a release to match it

edit on 24-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Steel's Emails still exist somewhere. Just not on his computer any longer.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's time for full declassification and indictments. Let's bring this Democrat charade to an end before more lives are damaged financially and emotionally across this country.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Triggered
8pm tonight
Hosted by
Donald Trump Jr

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Steele HAD to have known where the intel was ultimately coming from. I don’t think he cared. As long as he had someone on record saying the things he documented that was good enough for him. Hell, in some cases he just used rumors and innuendo he heard thru the grapevine. This thing was a set up and a travesty of justice from the very beginning. If there is any justice in this terrible world, Chris Steele will get what’s coming to him one way or another.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yeah, very interesting Cranky, sooo many possibilities, lol, chemtrails ?! Just imagine if the water supply contained essential vitamins and minerals instead of Fluoride ! It might not be a bad idea to put our drinking water out in the sun before drinking it, maybe make our own vitamin water, kinda like sun tea.

On another topic, remember that video by Shakira that was discussed in the last thread ? This is the best pic I can find, but above the rubber duck soup bowl was a glass of florescent green liquid ( chloroquine ? ) a watermelon rhine full of dandelions ( odd since the other flowers on the table are formal orchids, tulips and gladiolus ) so presented as a food, not decoration, a banana ( potassium ) also has tea, fish ( omega 3 ), kid's cereal ( iron ? ) , lemons ( vitamin C ) Is she trying to say something ?? Also she pulls out a blow dryer, my daughter claims she heard that blowing your face will kill viruses ( no idea if that's true ) ,lastly the table and Shakira's outfit are mostly, SUNNY Bright Yellow !!

The meaning of this pic is a whole other matter, lot's of symbolism many will recognize.

edit on 24-4-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Seven-Step Path from Pandemic to Totalitarianism

There are just seven steps from pandemic declaration to permanent totalitarianism – and many jurisdictions are about to start Step 5.
Here is the template for rolling this out.

The key players repeat the cycle of hysteria and massive administration of antivirals and booster shots every few months.

And they implement a variation of steps 1 to 7 when another new pathogen appears on the planet.

Sounds far-fetched? Unfortunately, it’s not.

With the arrival of COVID19 many countries quickly completed Steps 1, 2 and 3.

Step 4 is well under way in a large number of jurisdictions.

Step 5 is on track to start in early May.

Sounds similar to the Rockefeller 'Lock-step' Plan & Gates' ID2020 agenda... immunity-passport systems.

The Off-Guardian article references an article in Step 5 pertaining to desired goal of a significant upsurge of COVID infections from a Swiss doctor who lists 20 facts, a few of which he says...

50% to 80% of test-positive individuals remain symptom-free. Even among the 70 to 79 year old persons about 60% remain symptom-free, many more show only mild symptoms.

Many media reports of young and healthy people dying from Covid19 have proven to be false upon closer inspection. Many of these people either did not die from Covid19 or they in fact had serious preconditions (such as undiagnosed leukaemia).

Normal overall mortality in the US is about 8000 people per day, in Germany about 2600 people and in Italy about 1800 people per day. Influenza mortality in the US is up to 80,000, in Germany and Italy up to 25,000, and in Switzerland up to 1500 people per winter.

“The only means to fight the plague is honesty.” Albert Camus, The Plague (1947)

These evil cabal of super wealthy power grabbing psychopaths really went over the top in playing the entire world population.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

She looks more like the cat caught eating the canary to me. He knows something and she knows he knows something.

Is she envisioning those hopeful Big Vaccine $$$$ and Big Government Research Grants going down the drain because of something as simple as a Light and Cleaning concept being discovered (or revealed) to Heal.

I missed yesterday's presser but one of my children called and mentioned how as soon as HHS guy started speaking, Dr Brix, started looking down.

Considering all he said someone should have asked why she or Fauci didn't tell us this.

Course, there is no money in it and could really mess with stay at home or the virus will getcha.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Hi ML

Also she pulls out a blow dryer, my daughter claims she heard that blowing your face will kill viruses ( no idea if that's true ) ,lastly the table and Shakira's outfit are mostly, SUNNY Bright Yellow !!

Never heard of the blow dryer but why not. My thought was the humidifer which is both warm and moist. We always had one when children were young.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Remember these two from early Q drops.

In 2017 Billionaire Barry Sherman and his Wife Honey were found strangled in their home under suspicious circumstances. Sherman founded Canada's largest pharmaceutical company, Apotex. Apotex is the largest generic maker of Hydrochloriquine.

Autopsies cast more mystery on deaths of billionaire and wife

Toronto, Ontario, March 20th – 2020 – Apotex, Canada’s largest pharmaceutical company, announced today that it is donating Hydroxychloroquine to accelerate a study examining if it prevents infection of COVID-19 in front-line healthcare employees.
APOTEX

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join