It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Death Toll - Added 4,000 who never tested positive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

what does an overloaded medical sector mean to you?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

what does an overloaded medical sector mean to you?

My bad. Overload at 5:00 am. Wrong response to you. Sorry about that.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Facts like these are being ignored by those who are fearful, but this is the real evil to be afraid of.

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I believe that some are being mis-classified, and I also believe the response is disproportionate to the threat.

However, I also believe New York's death toll really is up by a factor of 10 since this got into full swing. There's a few possibilities:

1) They're fakig deaths - literally erasing thousands of people from official existence.

2) The CCP Virus really is causing thousands of additional deaths in NY.

3) Something else is causing all of these additional deaths and we have no clue what it could be.

It has to be one of these three, right? I can't imagine its #1, sonwith the remaining options, I hope to God its #2...
edit on 4/16/2020 by dogstar23 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is what David Icke said in his instantly banned from YouTube video mentioned.
Somebody dies from terminal stage 4 cancer they have been fighting for 2 years...they died from Covid-19, no they didn't they died from cancer and they were going to die anyways. Imagine if they had lung cancer, yes this could have accelerated by days what was inevitable in weeks. Same with heart failure, fighting it for 30 years when they finally succumb and die from it, now it's Covid-19. The data is being manipulated, people have always been dying and lots of them, over a million people are dying EVERY month from all communicable diseases excluding the annual flu, and 55,000 have died in the past per month from the flu.

3) Something else is causing all of these additional deaths and we have no clue what it could be.

Some are saying 5G specifically turned way up in targeted area's.......turned up to 60 GHRZ, apparently the lungs have a really hard time with this.
Down at it's base of only 6 GHRZ it's not good for you, but not messing your lungs up like the other waves. Either it's on purpose, or an unseen side effect that they didn't foresee and they had to blame something else. And New York CIty leads the way with installation on up to 10,000 poles !!!
edit on 16-4-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Crazy world indeed, we now have the Chicoms cutting the Death toll and on the other hand the Libtards raising it...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Insomnia has my brain working crazy.

I'd like to add a 4th option I've considered.

There were talks of the 2 strains I'm leaning toward possibly 2 viruses.
One faster moving and less deadly (COVID imo)
And another slower moving more deadly one.

I'm worried now that this is a test run or worse.

There have also been talks of a 2nd wave in the fall or so if we "open to early." What if that's really an excuse? A perfect time for the 2nd deadly virus to take off. Right in time for election here in the US. (Not a US specific virus but we are a powerhouse.) Mail In voting but what if it's more sinister.

If I were EVIL it would be the perfect time to release the deadlier version.

All those people protesting, all the people who don't want to listen to the Government will come out in droves.

All the good little listeners will still be scared and cautious and still remain mostly indoors. Hence the polls about will you go out after ban is lifted?

It's not unheard of to kill off some, then kill the survivors who flee(or take part in freedom?) later....or even those who come in to help.

My conspiracy brain is on overdrive because SOMETHING IS off here.

I'm also considering the Elite creates this virus to cause a total economic collapse so we don't go full guillotine 2020 - like that hashtag that was trending. This might just be an elaborate scheme to Cover their own asses while they stashed "their" money and goods to ride this out.

edit on 16-4-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So 4,000 people dying in new york in two months is normal...I think we can say that most were part of covid...and if 500 were not part of covid the facts are people are dying rather frequently from this virus..

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I believe that some are being mis-classified, and I also believe the response is disproportionate to the threat.

However, I also believe New York's death toll really is up by a factor of 10 since this got into full swing. There's a few possibilities:

1) They're fakig deaths - literally erasing thousands of people from official existence.

2) The CCP Virus really is causing thousands of additional deaths in NY.

It has to be one of these three, right? I can't imagine its #1, sonwith the remaining options, I hope to God its #2...

or

4) They purposefully spread CCP via some sort of public transportaion e.g. The Sub way or something along those lines. They Knew on its own the virus may not spread or do enough damage , but ensuring the spread of CCP via artificial means in a city of 8million people now that would be effective.

The only reason I say this is because NYC is not the only big densely packed city in the USA, but it just so happen to get hit hard.
edit on 16-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

edit on 16-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
It is weird how we want to have as many deaths as we can to be listed as covid19 yet china is doing the complete opposite by not counting. Why?

For the Chinese government it's all about saving face and creating a false impression of competence.

For the US/State government I'm attributing 75% of the reason is 'better safe than sorry/worst case scenario' so their statistics give them massive overestimations and 25% of the reason is ''scare the populace/get the sheep used to martial law"

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

It is weird how we want to have as many deaths as we can to be listed as covid19 yet china is doing the complete opposite by not counting. Why?

this might have something to do with it.

Among his grievances: States like Nebraska, Minnesota and Montana, he recently groused, are receiving far more money per coronavirus case than New York, which has been the epicenter of the pandemic with more than 200,000 confirmed cases and more than 10,000 deaths. Mr. Cuomo cited one estimate that said Nebraska would get about $379,000 per case while New York would only get $12,000.
N.Y. Got $12,000 Per Virus Case, by One Count. Nebraska Got $379,000.

the greedy ba stads never cease grubbing the bucks.

edit on 16-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The coroners are also saying that likely covid deaths are not being recorded because they haven’t been given tests

Here’s what matters

If we had a pandemic response team and a strong centralized national plan like Taiwan has we could have limited our deaths to under 200

Quibbling over 4,000 deaths shows you how catastrophic our federal response was

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
The coroners are also saying that likely covid deaths are not being recorded because they haven’t been given tests

Here’s what matters

If we had a pandemic response team and a strong centralized national plan like Taiwan has we could have limited our deaths to under 200

Quibbling over 4,000 deaths shows you how catastrophic our federal response was

Maybe the people in Taiwan actually listened to the social distancing rules.

We New Yorkers sure didn't

nypost.com...

There's a line around the block at my local starbucks and it won't open for another 6 hours; the line at home depot is twice as long.

But yea its all the fault of people 250 miles away in DC
edit on 16-4-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

Democrats want the economy to collapse so they can try to blame it on Trump...That's their last chance to get him out of office...

And they don't care, they will destroy the lives of Democrats while they do it...

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

So 4,000 people dying in new york in two months is normal...I think we can say that most were part of covid...

or most died from flu complications.... they stopped all flu vaccinations when the lock-down started.

edit on 16-4-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: chrismarco

So 4,000 people dying in new york in two months is normal...I think we can say that most were part of covid...

or most died from flu complications.... they stopped all flu vaccinations when the lock-down started.

If you got a flu vaccination on the day the lock down started it wouldn't have made to much of a difference if at all.

Maybe for some, but not enough to make a difference I think.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Plotus

Do you think grieving relatives are being contacted by the state of New York and told that their loved one's death has been reclassified as covid-19, even though he or she may have died from cancer?

Supposedly doctors in the U.K. are doing this regularly and someone Im another thread who is in health care seemed to think nothing of it... that is if someone had cancer then they got covid 19 and died, then it is considered a death from covid 19 and not the underlying conditions. The underlying condition weakened the individual and made them more vulnerable.
Are they saying that just anyone who died was from
Covid 19? If they are not testing then how did they know?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Plotus

Do you think grieving relatives are being contacted by the state of New York and told that their loved one's death has been reclassified as covid-19, even though he or she may have died from cancer?

Supposedly doctors in the U.K. are doing this regularly and someone Im another thread who is in health care seemed to think nothing of it... that is if someone had cancer then they got covid 19 and died, then it is considered a death from covid 19 and not the underlying conditions. The underlying condition weakened the individual and made them more vulnerable.
Are they saying that just anyone who died was from
Covid 19? If they are not testing then how did they know?

Yeah it is happening. the numbers are stupid

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

well, the fact is they stopped flu vaccinations when the lock-down started... that itself will have a major a effect on the elderly and those with health conditions.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Some prefer to live in the matrix still, it is a tasty steak.

Wake up. You played your hand, you’re scared so you need an authority you trust blindly to make it all better. That’s what’s scary. You are fine with them manipulating the numbers and then will quote those same numbers as the reason to be afraid...

a reply to: Navieko

edit on 17-4-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join