It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Death Toll - Added 4,000 who never tested positive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
They are working as fast as they can to get things in place, and the numbers need to be much higher, and they will.

They are launching extra Sky Net (star link) satellites every other week, which will work directly with the new 5G system that is being installed daily through out the shut down. Star link system is being called the Beast by installers.

You will need an antivirus mercury, fetal DNA shot, along with a chip that shows you are in compliance, in order to go back to your daily lives. That will be your mark of compliance and safety. The beast mark. Without it, you will no longer be able to buy or sell goods, and you will eventually be taken into quarantine, into FEMA camps for your own safety.

Be safe and get your chip, and everything will go back to normal

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They’ve inconvenienced many with a hyped hysterical media and now trying to pay us off with money they say we don’t have to pay back.
B.S. we will have to pay it back plus ten fold when the National debt finally catches up with us.
They borrowed imaginary money from the Fed to stimulate an economy. How long can this facade last? As long as we pretend it will?

We are currently in a economic correction (recession) in the guise of a pandemic. I would expect them in different forms every 8-12 years.

A few of the previous ones were the Persian Gulf war, 9/11, 2007-08 recession, and now Covid19.
I can only imagine what form the next one comes in.
edit on 15-4-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Because in China the government controls the narrative, here it is the free press. China has different goals to lessen the totals to show the appearance of everything is Ok. Here the free press knows nothing sells like bad news and they are playing it to the hilt, with the extra benefit that Trump gets slammed with the blame in an election year.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

President Trump just brought this up at the Daily Press briefing. People in New York who died of a sudden heart attack out of the blue, are now being re-classified as covid-19 deaths.

edit on 4/15/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this I heard about this last night.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Actually don’t have a problem with it if the Doctors are allowed to count the suspected Covid-19 patients in November and December and others that had it prior to testing. Just needs to be a two way street. The denominator is much higher than what they count.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Are there financial incentives for hospitals and states to have increased numbers of coronavirus deaths?

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Plotus

Do you think grieving relatives are being contacted by the state of New York and told that their loved one's death has been reclassified as covid-19, even though he or she may have died from cancer?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i found this interesting, from your second link.

Three thousand more people died in New York City between March 11 and April 13 than would have been expected during the same time period in an ordinary year, Dr. Oxiris Barbot, the commissioner of the city Health Department, said in an interview. While these so-called excess deaths were not explicitly linked to the virus, they might not have happened had the outbreak not occurred, in part because it overwhelmed the normal health care system.

so it seems that if you tripped and cut your arm and bled to death,fell and broke your neck, had a heart attack cuase you had coronary disease, asthma attack and a ambulance couldn't make it to you or you couldn't get into a hospital. NYC says that it the covid's fault.

edit on 15-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

www.nytimes.com...
edit on Wed Apr 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm just waiting for CNN to announce, with the utmost certainty, that there were 57 deaths directly attributed to coronavirus reported over the weekend in Chicago between rival gangs.

For real. I can see it now. A 20 year old man, Dontravious Jackson, was shot and killed in the Englewood neighborhood. It was later determined through testing that his death was Covid related.

Did you get the name right?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Do you think grieving relatives are being contacted by the state of New York and told that their loved one's death has been reclassified as covid-19, even though he or she may have died from cancer?

edit on 15-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Back in March the CDC said that if a person had covid-19 at the time of death, that person should have covid-19 listed as a contributor to the death.

Some states are going beyond that, by just listing almost everyone as a covid-19 death!

Stunning. So through this corona virus period, deaths from heart attacks, cancer, bullets, knives, car wrecks, virus, etal ..........ALLLLL other deaths will pretty much be zero on the vital statistic data sheets. So Covid19 huh. Pretty bad voodoo there. But I'm sure glad people aren't dying of all the other killers. I wonder if our stats from cancer death rates will fall. Heart attack rates fall as well. Gee, we're getting much healthier rather quickly. Now if we could just avoid the Coronavirus we'd be set.

SMH

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Add Michigan to the list I’m driving right now but I’ll post a link from my previous post

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Many of us have been consistently posting that the numbers for this Covid 19 don't support the lock down and there has been some shenanigans going on with the modeling and stats being thrown around.

I'm surprised I didn't see a thread on this yet, but apparently NYC is including almost 4,000 dead in their Covid totals that never actually tested positive. They just "suspect" they died of Covid.

NYC is claiming 10,000 covid deaths.... yet they haven't even tested damn near 40% of those deaths.

NYC Hasn't Tested 4,000 of Death Total

NYC Adds 4000 to Death Totals

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever.

Apparently, Ohio is doing the same thing.

Riddle me this,
Do you think that a bat virus can jump straight to humans, with the caveat that SARS is already in existence and used as an agent, as in the case of SHC014.

BTW, please don't quote a senior Trump advisor like Kelly-Anne in the answer since she thinks COVID-19 is different to er, Covid 1.
edit on 15-4-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

For real. I can see it now. A 20 year old man, Dontravious Jackson, was shot and killed in the Englewood neighborhood. It was later determined through testing that his death was Covid related.

So doctors are using obvious symptoms + context/circumstance (deductive reasoning) to diagnose cause of death, which seeing as testing kits are in short supply, seems like a sensible thing to do in some cases (best keep the limited supply of test kits for the living, no?) -- and you make the drastic leap to comparing this to some "foreseeable future" where doctors will diagnose someone shot to death as having died from the virus?

The opposing paranoia/drama queen pandemic that's manifested with the COVID-19 pandemic is real folks. And almost as scary.
edit on 15/4/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
They are working as fast as they can to get things in place, and the numbers need to be much higher, and they will.

They are launching extra Sky Net (star link) satellites every other week, which will work directly with the new 5G system that is being installed daily through out the shut down. Star link system is being called the Beast by installers.

You will need an antivirus mercury, fetal DNA shot, along with a chip that shows you are in compliance, in order to go back to your daily lives. That will be your mark of compliance and safety. The beast mark. Without it, you will no longer be able to buy or sell goods, and you will eventually be taken into quarantine, into FEMA camps for your own safety.

Be safe and get your chip, and everything will go back to normal

I really really really hope your wrong.

But back to the topic at hand, Yea they are for sure inflating the death count , anything to make this seem more real.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm just waiting for CNN to announce, with the utmost certainty, that there were 57 deaths directly attributed to coronavirus reported over the weekend in Chicago between rival gangs.

i'm not saying its not true, but I used to work in the medical field and I saw M.D.'s up close doing there jobs specifically Emergency Room Doctors who would handle such a patient. I find it hard to believe that a Doctor well educated as he/she may be but still just a regular person would go out of there way to mis-label someone like that, after all Doctors are just people doing there jobs so they can go home and live there lives.

Mis-labeling someones death like that blatantly could and would mean there license , Now Im not saying it didn't happen I just surmise there is much more to this story. Now labeling someone who had Covid-19 and dyes of organ failure or something of that nature as a Covid-19 death simply because they had the virus , that I could see happening but a gun shot victim mmm I dunno.
edit on 15-4-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
It`s 2020 and numbers dont look right

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Many of us have been consistently posting that the numbers for this Covid 19 don't support the lock down and there has been some shenanigans going on with the modeling and stats being thrown around.

I'm surprised I didn't see a thread on this yet, but apparently NYC is including almost 4,000 dead in their Covid totals that never actually tested positive. They just "suspect" they died of Covid.

NYC is claiming 10,000 covid deaths.... yet they haven't even tested damn near 40% of those deaths.

NYC Hasn't Tested 4,000 of Death Total

NYC Adds 4000 to Death Totals

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever.

Apparently, Ohio is doing the same thing.

Riddle me this,
Do you think that a bat virus can jump straight to humans, with the caveat that SARS is already in existence and used as an agent, as in the case of SHC014.

BTW, please don't quote a senior Trump advisor like Kelly-Anne in the answer since she thinks COVID-19 is different to er, Covid 1.

Well, Kelly-Anne was saying the other day that this is Covid 19, not Covid 1, which makes sense. There are 18 more Covids out there that we are not accounting for.
edit on 16-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so it seems that if you tripped and cut your arm and bled to death,fell and broke your neck, had a heart attack cuase you had coronary disease, asthma attack and a ambulance couldn't make it to you or you couldn't get into a hospital. NYC says that it the covid's fault.

sad aint it?? had the virus been under control and had not over loaded the medical sector those extra deaths could have been changed. but nope, alot wanted to go about their life as normal cause its just the flu.

thats the scary thing about the virus that the "covid-19 is just media hype, just the flu, go about your business" camp failed to understand.. and seems still unable to understand.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

sad aint it?? had the virus been under control and had not over loaded the medical sector those extra deaths could have been changed. but nope, alot wanted to go about their life as normal cause its just the flu.

thats the scary thing about the virus that the "covid-19 is just media hype, just the flu, go about your business" camp failed to understand.. and seems still unable to understand.

Is that what it says?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join