It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Death Toll - Added 4,000 who never tested positive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

For those of you sitting in your mom's basement spinning conspiracy fantasies - sorry to prick your fantasy ……

Unfortunately I have to live in the real world - just this week have lost in the area a firefighter, police officer and EMT . Many others I know are sick

When we go on a run have to don Haz Mat gear, afterwards have to decom and sanitize our apparatus

Maybe should tell chief - "HRY Chief, heard on the internet that this is all a hoax, so why do have to do this ….?"

So stop your whining, suck it up as this is not going to be quick and easy ……..

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

For those of you sitting in your mom's basement spinning conspiracy fantasies - sorry to prick your fantasy ……

Unfortunately I have to live in the real world - just this week have lost in the area a firefighter, police officer and EMT . Many others I know are sick

When we go on a run have to don Haz Mat gear, afterwards have to decom and sanitize our apparatus

Maybe should tell chief - "HRY Chief, heard on the internet that this is all a hoax, so why do have to do this ….?"

So stop your whining, suck it up as this is not going to be quick and easy ……..

Nope its not going to be quick and easy; I hear there are people putting on haz mat gear in order to go on a run. If some people think they are living inside a toxic waist cloud its going to take a lot to talk them down.

There are many degrees between "hoax" and "the end of the world"; fortunately we are closer to "hoax" this time around than we are to "end of the world".

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I live in the real world too, and something stinks something awful about this whole thing.

a reply to: firerescue

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I think one of the reasons for upping the figures could be that if they (the hospitals) accept uninsured patients that have covid-19 they get paid $30,000 under the new Stimulus Bill, so basically its in their best interests for uninsured patients to die of "covid-19 or complications thereof" and not heart attack etc. The Bill also provides for "loss of revenue due to coronavirus patients" so more covid-19 figures equals more money. Dr Scott Jensen Minnesota Senator and Family Physician stated in interview that each covid-19 patient gave the hospital $13000 and if the patient was then put onto a ventilator they get $39000
Simple and very American
interview starts at 4.40

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Its called lack of time/resources

When you are fighting a pandemic like this your priority is the living

With limited time, testing supplies, lab techs and machines you are trying to obtain an accurate diagnosis to treat them

The dead are well the dead, they are beyond help

The medical examiners made a determinate=ion of death by Covid 19 based on symptoms like fevers, coughing and such prior to death

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

But they had covid symptoms, were in direct contact with others who did test positive and died of respiratory distress.
So even if they had cancer they still died of covid.
They dont have enough tests for the living they are not going to waste precious tests on dead people who obviously died of covid.
The disease is very contagious and these numbers are coming from places where there are a lot of people living together like nursing homes.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats against the law. If you have proof you should blow the whistle on those doctors who are falsifying medical documents.
Or just prove it here.
edit on 4172020 by Sillyolme because: soften

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You have heard what is happening in NY haven't you?

I have a brother who is 63 years old living on Long Island. His wife is a nurse.
He is a retired city worker but has a job in a grocery store now because he cant sit still.
These are front line jobs.
You're welcome.

You think I am not scared to death myself for them?
Please do not make light of this or say its fake.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Proof?
Because that's against the law.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Really?

It started in 2019 that is why it is 19.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

If they were driving to a medical center to get chemo therapy and were in a wreck and the guy was thrown from the vehicle and wrapped around a telephone pole would he still have died of cancer?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

You have heard what is happening in NY haven't you?

I don't think the people of New York heard what's happening in New York.

Plenty of people out and about today.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I dont think so. They would suffer in a financial collapse just as much as anyone else.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Did they? They who?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

well, the fact is they stopped flu vaccinations when the lock-down started... that itself will have a major a effect on the elderly and those with health conditions.

In the middle of March? Do people even bother getting influenza vaccines when fluseason is basically over?

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

well, the fact is they stopped flu vaccinations when the lock-down started... that itself will have a major a effect on the elderly and those with health conditions.

I just checked with my local Walgreens and they said the flu vaccine is available.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Weeds out the idiots I guess.

You should stay home if you can. Keep distant if you cant.

I find I have to constantly maneuver myself away from people when I am out. Good thing I dont go out much.
And there are not a lot of cases in my city.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I just checked with the local Walgreens and vaccines are available.
Now they did say they do not encourage people to do this right now but if necessary it is available.

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DanDanDat

Weeds out the idiots I guess.

You should stay home if you can. Keep distant if you cant.

I find I have to constantly maneuver myself away from people when I am out. Good thing I dont go out much.
And there are not a lot of cases in my city.

I don't agree; I think its people going about their daily lives as best they can and see fit too. They are choosing not to live in fear, I can respect that. Whether they are doing it because they have no choice, because they want to support their local economy, or because they don't believe they are at high risk.

My family and I luckily have jobs that can be done from home and only need to leave the house for food and walk the dog.

But as the situation continues to improve; the longer our state and federal governments continue to treat us like children, in not providing real planing information, and continue to bicker amongst themselves, I predict more and more people will be out and about.

I can honestly say I personally don't feel the same way I did about this disease last month. In another month I can see most people will no longer be happy sitting a home waiting.

edit on 17-4-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Its really simple. people that would not have died at this time of underlying conditions are dying.
edit on 04am114America/Chicago3007k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

edit on 04am114America/Chicago3007k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

edit on 04am114America/Chicago3008k by magnetik because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join