It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK PM Boris Johnson taken to intensive care

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Boris Johnson is said to be improving after his second night in intensive care according to Chancellor Rishi Sunak.

Mr Johnson was now sitting up in bed and "engaging positively" with the clinical team at St Thomas' Hospital in London, the chancellor added.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Goosing the nurses no doubt.

edit on 8-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oooooh Matron

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Boris Johnson is said to be improving after his second night in intensive care according to Chancellor Rishi Sunak.

Mr Johnson was now sitting up in bed and "engaging positively" with the clinical team at St Thomas' Hospital in London, the chancellor added.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Goosing the nurses no doubt.

This was finally reported by CNN just now. They say doctors are still hiding something. And what we are getting may not be the truth!

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you link to the report?

Love to know what the Doctors are hiding?

As to the truth, well the guy is in intensive care, in a stable condition, and has received oxygen treatment, what other truth is there?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It's not a report, it's what Anderson Cooper just said 5 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Ive not seen the segment yet.

Any idea as to what Cooper's alluding to then, or is suggesting the Doctors are hiding?

edit on 8-4-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And what we are getting may not be the truth!

What do you want the truth to be? You don't want to believe what is being said, so what should they say for you to agree it's "truthful"?

The fact is that if Boris is in intensive care then he's very unwell. Do you want to know the colour of his hospital pants, or his blood pressure?

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Sky news reporting Boris Johnson is now out of intensive care.
news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good news!

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The fact is that if Boris is in intensive care then he's very unwell. Do you want to know the colour of his hospital pants, or his blood pressure?

MSM is an information control portal and No its not a fact he is in intensive care. Just because they tell you something on the news does not make it fact.

Question the narrative.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Question the narrative.

Agreed , what we are told is not a given.
edit on 9-4-2020 by gortex because: spelling :-)

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

news.sky.com...

President Trump just confirmed it during the daily White House coronavirus briefing.

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Wait so the MSM were telling the truth this time, I cant keep up, at least summer is here I can wear my flip flops and be like all politicians

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

news.sky.com...

That's great news. When he was taken into hospital a few days ago I was fearing the worst. Our NHS is amazing. I hope when this is all said and done that the U.K shows a little more respect to how hard the staff have worked during this crisis.
The NHS isn't a political tool to bring out at every election.

Stay safe everyone.
edit on Thu, 09 Apr 2020 17:40:23 -0500052042020000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
4-11-2020

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has now improved to the point where he's walking around the hospital.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: andy06shake

It's not a report, it's what Anderson Cooper just said 5 minutes ago.

oh. right then.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk

news.sky.com...

That's great news. When he was taken into hospital a few days ago I was fearing the worst. Our NHS is amazing. I hope when this is all said and done that the U.K shows a little more respect to how hard the staff have worked during this crisis.
The NHS isn't a political tool to bring out at every election.

Stay safe everyone.

Most of the people I have met who work in the NHS are wonderful people, however the NHS is a disaster and is proving to be again during this pandemic.

We have one of the worst death rates in the world from the virus.
We've already run ou of some essential medications.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Most of the people I have met who work in the NHS are wonderful people, however the NHS is a disaster and is proving to be again during this pandemic.

No, it isn't.

We have one of the worst death rates in the world from the virus.

Is that due to inefficiencies in the NHS or politicians handling of the situation?
If it's down to inefficiencies can this then be due to serial mismanagement and under-funding by a succession of political administrations across the political divide?

We've already run ou of some essential medications.

Again, why?

Personally I think if anything the current situation shows the need to ring fence NHS funding and if anything increase it annually by at least the rate of inflation.
Sure, its not perfect and there are things that need addressing - wastage being one of the priorities - but now isn't the time to politicise things.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I heard tonight on Australian media that Boris Johnson has thanked the NHS. He said he owes them his life. He was close to death at one point it was reported.

posted on Apr, 12 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
BoJo has left the building , the hospital building that is.

"The prime minister has been discharged from hospital to continue his recovery, at Chequers.

"On the advice of his medical team, the prime minister will not be immediately returning to work.

"He wishes to thank everybody at St Thomas' for the brilliant care he has received.

"All of his thoughts are with those affected by this illness."
news.sky.com...

Good , now let's get on with Brexit , stormy waters ahead.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join