It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK PM Boris Johnson taken to intensive care

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
They will have the best doctor's in England looking after him

I sure hope so. Godspeed BoJo!!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I fear that it will not end well for him.

Hopefully such a strong character can pull through this (I know his character won’t save him) and come out the other side.

Last thing the ship needs at this point is to lose its Captain.

Go BOJO

MR

X

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Boris has had symptoms for about a week now, so this would be the window of time when it would worsen and go to a severe case if it was going to do so. At this point, it's a waiting game. He will either be very sick for a period of weeks or go downhill relatively quickly and not make it. That seems to be the pattern with this.

As far as the chloroquine treatment goes ... I suppose you have your choice when you get to that point: hope you make it out on your own or try something that might have bed side effects but could very well help you stay alive.
edit on 6-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The topic:

UK PM Boris Johnson taken to intensive care

Please stick to it.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

(post by Dr UAE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Get well soon, Boris.

After this news, there is not a cat in hell's chance of the lockdown ending anytime soon; if anything, it will be enforced with even more vigour, so my sincere thoughts also go out to the one million UK businesses now expected to hit the wall by May 1st. And to the ten million Americans who have newly begun to survive on benefits.

We're now in a dangerous race if the ticking clock for loosening the lockdown runs out of time to save our economies. Hopefully the hospitals will cope with the extra fallout from that consequence, in addition to Covid.

And with that, I'm finally bailing out of the Covid forums and returning to ATS's UFO roots.

Good luck to everyone - see you at the other end, hopefully all safe and sound.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If it does become raab in charge he's a karate black belt which is a good start , he's qualified in jurisprudence which is also respectable, he has spent time exposing positive discrimination which is excellent , he tried to settle gender warfare which is noble of him he doesn't listen to obnoxious feminists and he's been a Brexit hardliner for years and as Boris's confidant he also resigned from Mays team to get the country a better deal ( no deal ) than what she was folding to . If it is raab were behind him as well and if translate raab , you get a special meaning which will surprise . Boris chose raab for the role it needed there's good reason s to give him credit , and we've still got Gove Rees mogg and a few other quality politicians in this government

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I am worried about bojo. Not because I routinely give a stuff about politicians, but because the leader of the opposition is a rabid remainer and Boris was absolutely the person to deliver a meaningful Brexit.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I truly wish Boris well.

It is surely a powerful message for continuing the 'lockdown'.

How do we actually know Boris is in St Thomas's ?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
DP Apologies.
edit on 6-4-2020 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
DP

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
DP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join