It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: nerbot

Australia is worried about 5G services, because made in china.

Why? because before the chinese made this biological virus, we were worried about china giving us technological viruses, hell they hacked into our meteorological websites and certain government assets.

I say it time and time again, the free world needs to stand up against them.

Australia banned chinese companies like huawei from being part of the 5g rollout and its nbn.
Our government has even ordered all CCTV on government facilities particularly defence sites, to be removed of it is made in china and replaced with none chinese systems.

What the government does and what it says are two different things at times.
They are well aware of the threat posed by china.
A whole heap of politicians at the federal level have blasted china publicly in the media last week. Did anyone hear the government tell them off? Nope..

Labor and the greens are being very quiet..I wonder why. They're dirty.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HelloboysImbackguy
a reply to: noonebutme

There it is. 5g disinfo talking about viruses.

So a contrary opinion to yours is ‘disinformation’ ?

Because boring old Microphone, video and GPS tracking are nothing to worry about.

Correct

Lets talk about aliens now too.

Why, there’s no actual evidence of that. There is for the the contrary to the other nonsense spouting in this thread.
edit on 6-4-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
According to the link posted by Kenzo:
Corona virus is radiation sickness.

Corona is the radiation (the invisible rainbow) .... you only see the corona when there is an eclipse of the sun.
Virus means poison.

That is pure retard speaking. You’re taking the meaning of one thing and mixing it up. Do you even know WHY it’s called ‘corona’ virus??

with a crown or “corona” of club-shaped spikes on their surface.
www.newscientist.com...

This is why ATS is falling apart. With stupid assumptions by people like you.

Arthur Firstenberg wrote a book named 'The Invisible Rainbow'..... 96%of google readers liked the book

Oh well, if 96% of people LIKE something then it must be right. LOTS of people like using heroin. It’s not good. Lot’s of people believe in the afterlife — no evidence of it.

Just because people like something doesn’t make it right.

Christ alive, is THIS how you people actually reason??

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
This is why ATS is falling apart. With stupid assumptions by people like .....

Hi, I quite agree, BUT that is why people like you and I must stay focused and rise above.

Cheers, and thanks for any replies here.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Why are you considering getting a faraday cage?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Why are you considering getting a faraday cage?

All them negative waves.

I consider all I can when I can. As I will be insulating my roof I wondered how possible it would be to incorpoate in the build.

Not easy/cheap but I keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was led to believe them waves were not harmful to the human body

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I was led to believe them waves were not harmful to the human body

What waves are YOU talking about because all I mentioned was "negative" waves which in my opinion would be most waves other than the ones we produce and recieve as human beings. Those are the ones that now get interfered with SO MUCH on a daily basis.

My point is that prevention is better than cure, and as a highly sensitive being functioning by miniscule electrical signals in a mainly fluid body I would be ignorant not to make considerations for my future when I have the opportunity.

No wifi, no mobile, no electric razor, no hairdryer etc. Along with many other household items, all things that NEED regulations to keep them within safe limits because of the effects they can have on people.

While standards are set to make them apparently safe, a continuous use of such things may have a build up effect in my opinion and who regulates the regulators, which by the way include The World Health Organisation?

Just trying to live my own life and not hand it to others on a plate for profit and control that's all.

Also, there is the new fibre optic communication network system which has just been installed at regular intervals down most roads here in france, even where there are no buildings by those roads.

WHO is to say it isn't being done to pop in a new 5G everywhere without the need for any new conduits or inspection covers?

Notice I used caps above for W.H.O.

How convenient eh?

cheers
edit on 6/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere
Why would you use mobile internet for this?
Just curious..

As I mentioned in my post - I'm sure there are specific industries and applications that would benefit.
But I would argue enough alternate technology exists.

Also, mobile data prices, in my country at least cost various body parts.

Something to add - more speed = higher frequency = less penetration power.

I find it very ironic that people are concerned by 5G when it can barely penetrate a sponge.

We use techniques like OFDM to get the most out of a spectrum.

Why oh Why would anyone who needs gigabit speeds think of using mobile internet?

Daisy-chain 3G if you really need it... reliability is usually a big factor. 5G is NOT reliable.

Seagull perches himself in your line-of-sight to the base station?

Well I'm sorry your 5G signal was disrupted...

edit on 6-4-2020 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

Yes I am many of these waves a mutagenic. You know if you go back in time we never really got cancer of or we did it was incredibly rare. The modern range of illness is reflective of our environment and there is mounting evidence to suggest that certain EMFs ranges are very harmful to peeps. Harmful effects of RF -EMF exposure are already proven and documented.

More than 230 scientists from 41 countries have expressed their “serious concerns” regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices already before the additional 5G roll- out.

They refer to the fact that ”numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines ”. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well- being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plants and

and the damage.

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), the cancer agency of the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2011 concluded that EMFs of frequencies 30 KHz – 300 GHz are possibly carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B) . However, new studies like the NTP study mentioned above and several epi demiological investigations including the latest studies on mobile phone use and brain cancer risks confirm that RF -EMF radiation is carcinogenic to humans .

The EUROPA EM -EMF Guideline 2016 states that ”there is strong evidence that long -term exposure to certain EMFs is a risk factor for diseases such as certain cancers, Alzheimer's disease, and male infertility...Common EHS (electromagnetic hypersensitivity) symptoms include headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep problems, depression, lack of energy, fatigue, and flu -like symptoms.”

and the regulators

The current ICNIRP/WHO guidelines for EMF are based on the obsolete hypothesis that ” The critical effect of RF -EMF exposure relevant to human health and safety is heating of exposed tissue .” However, scientists have proven that many different kinds of illnesses and harms are caused without heating (”non - thermal effect”) at radiation levels well below ICNIRP guidelines.

ehtrust.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thanks for that info.

I'm not completely barking mad yet then in wanting to protect myself sensibly?

Cheers for the time and effort in what you posted.

The whole fibre optic thing just added to my can of worms when I made my post earlier.

When they do the fibre installation outside my house I'm going to take the guys a cup of tea and have a chat.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well at least there are some sane people out there...

www.engadget.com...

The more these incorrect 5G corona virus statements are removed, the better.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
You know if you go back in time we never really got cancer of or we did it was incredibly rare

How do you know this?

Our ability to recognise, study and analyse cancer as we know appears fairly recent to me (last 100 years) How do you know cancer was incredibly rare? How do you know people 200, 300, 700 years ago didn’t also get cancer but just didn’t know what it was or could explain it as we can now?

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Well at least there are some sane people out there...

Sane people do not convince themselves they know things because they are told, but keep open minds and do not recognise other people's obstacles.

Don't let those fingers get stuck permenantly in your ears or you won't be able to type common sense like the reply you made after what you first said above.

Did you notice my comment earlier about the possibility that YES, there is no CURRENT evidence to show 5G can harm humans, but what if there is a function in the system that hasn't been utilised or turned on YET and once it is installed as normal everywhere, in every country, things would change..for the worse perhaps.

Keep an open mind. The fact that Youtube has announced this is interesting in many ways, shame they can't do the same to flat earthers and the like, so thanks for your link. It will be interesting to see if their action makes any difference at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

They have done studies on it and looked :-)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Don't let those fingers get stuck permenantly in your ears or you won't be able to type common sense like the reply you made after what you first said above.

Sure, but there’s no common sense between the implication that 5G and corona virus are related, apart from technophobes’ FUD.

Did you notice my comment earlier about the possibility that YES, there is no CURRENT evidence to show 5G can harm humans, but what if there is a function in the system that hasn't been utilised or turned on YET and once it is installed as normal everywhere, in every country, things would change..for the worse perhaps.

Absolutely - as our ability to critically analyse the world around us evolves, our understanding of what we know and more importantly, what we *knew* changes. You’re right, it could very well be that 5G, WiFi and other commonly held understandings on certain frequencies could have a health impact on us. ANd I’m not for one minute saying we blindly adopt a technology without research and studying first.

But what I *am* against is the fear-reaction or immediate ‘booo, booo’ reaction you see from some types of people as soon as something they don’t understand comes along. WIFI was one, mobile phones which could ‘cook eggs’. Or even the Flat Earth idiots or MElievers. THat is the mentality I see when I read threads about a link between 5G and coronavirus.

Keep an open mind. The fact that Youtube has announced this is interesting in many ways, shame they can't do the same to flat earthers and the like, so thanks for your link. It will be interesting to see if their action makes any difference at all.

100% agree with you

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
They have done studies on it and looked :-)

Such as...? Link one please. i can’t see to find any scientific articles on the only recent prevalence of cancer in the modern society vs little to non in past human history.

Maybe I’m a boomer and my Googling isn’t good. Please help.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Hi guys are there any communal spread of covid-19 in the National Radio Quiet Zone (NRQZ) ?

If there is then 5G conspiracy blown out of the water BUT if not ......

Not a coincidence.
Something is making the virus more deadly or mimicking the virus.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Is There A Virus? - David Icke

It`s a brave new World....eh....i mean it`s a dangerous New World Covid Order

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sure, but there’s no common sense between the implication that 5G and corona virus are related, apart from technophobes’ FUD.

Even you have still missed my point.

Think about a link the OTHER way round and "technophobia" is not the issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join