It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In the UK. From: The Guardian

Telecoms engineers are facing verbal and physical threats during the lockdown, as baseless conspiracy theories linking coronavirus to the roll-out of 5G technology spread by celebrities such as Amanda Holden prompt members of the public to abuse those maintaining vital mobile phone and broadband networks.

The fact that a useless celebrity has anything to do with this is irrelevant imo and just something to connect it with "stupid" to aid the ignorance of any connections to the real facts about what 5G will really bring.

Video footage of a 70ft (20 metre) telephone mast on fire in Birmingham this week has also circulated widely alongside claims it was targeted by anti-5G protesters.

The first of many me thinks.

Here's the bit that really made me think, my emphasis in bold:

Industry lobby group Mobile UK said the incidents were affecting efforts to maintain networks that are supporting home working and providing critical connectivity to the emergency services, vulnerable consumers and hospitals.

What better way to convince people to ignorantly WANT 5G without too much questioning?

LOCKDOWN... Work from home as a preference if possible, huge entertainment increase instead of school or work, a desperate need to speak to friends and family more and a natural public support for healthcare and emergency services who rely on the new system.

Social distancing a must. An ORDER. Divide and conquer in essence.

The last paragraph of the article was put there on purpose perhaps, but maybe the most important:

International radiation experts have repeatedly made clear that the new high-speed telephone system does not pose a risk to humans, while pointing out that the coronavirus has spread widely in many countries without any 5G coverage, such as Iran.

Countries that shun the new 5G could be forced by citizens to adopt it to suit the current and new social environment, a probable future of living in boxes with less travelling and all because of...

A very convenient pandemic. Seperate at the moment from any apparent issues with a 5G system, but a useful tool to usher in a new way to mess with nature.

I think the worldwide Pandemic is being used to bring about the acceptance for the need for 5G negating critical thinking by the masses for it's REAL uses. This Pandemic, while bad, has been blown WAY out of proportion with just one worm in a whole can that has only just begun to open.

I HATE, AND HAVE ALWAYS HATED MOBILE PHONES. They remove the humanity from communication. Is this how our ball of dirt begins to explode...lots of little screens all pointing out into space while poeple stare down at them?

I only understand a tiny bit of what is going on here but I felt this story was important enough to share with you peeps.

Sniff!

Article from The Guardian

---------------------------------------------------------------
Extra links I found in my travels...on my ETHERNET cable internet, make of them what you will, old, new etc:

Wiki 5G
Here’s why 5G is NOT allowed in Israel where it was developed
What is 5G and who are the major players?
A conversation about 5G with inventor of MIMO
How Worried Should You Be About the Health Risks of 5G?

Don't even get me started on LEDs.
edit on 3/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Well if one is going to fear every new technology then they might as well turn Amish. Get out the horses and buggies.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Get out the horses and buggies.

I can't, I'm in lockdown.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The Guardian is quickly becoming the replacement for "The Star"
And as far as "health risks" go , everything comes at a risk.
I used to have an imagination.
Then , as I matured , I gave that up for logic , science , and reason.

edit on 4/3/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi guys are there any communal spread of covid-19 in the National Radio Quiet Zone (NRQZ) ?

If there is then 5G conspiracy blown out of the water BUT if not ......

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Strange. I just assumed all the various telecom and cable vans I’ve been seeing just lately were routine to up data for the kiddies at home for their schoolwork and their folks doin work from home....

But wait, damn.... Silly me

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Australia is worried about 5G services, because made in china.

Why? because before the chinese made this biological virus, we were worried about china giving us technological viruses, hell they hacked into our meteorological websites and certain government assets.

I say it time and time again, the free world needs to stand up against them.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I only understand a tiny bit

Well that much is clear from your post.

Fearing technology out of ignorance.

In the early 1980s, the age of the personal computer had arrived and "computerphobia" was suddenly everywhere. Sufferers experienced "a range of resistances, fears, anxieties, and hostilities," according to the 1996 book Women and Computers. "These can take such forms as fear of physically touching the computer or of damaging it and what's inside it, a reluctance to read or talk about computers, feeling threatened by those who do know something about them, feeling that you can be replaced by a machine, become a slave to it, or feeling aggressive towards computers."

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Why? because before the chinese made this biological virus, we were worried about china giving us technological viruses, hell they hacked into our meteorological websites and certain government assets.

I definitely agree with this sentiment. Nations around the world have been letting China get away with their actions for far too long.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Have you listened to this?
I heard it last night and it is very disturbing.

FORMER CELL PHONE COMPANY BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G CORONAVIRUS

edit on 4-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Have you listened to this?
I heard it last night and it is very disturbing.

FORMER CELL PHONE COMPANY BOSS BLOWS WHISTLE ON 5G CORONAVIRUS

Former cell phone company boss... LMAO. More like a random video by some random idiot who has no clue what he is talking about. Feeding the angst of the ignorant masses.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius
So are you saying that what he is saying not at all true?

Did you hear what he said?

Scared the absolute sh1t out of me when I heard it!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

What did he say ?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What did he say ?

The vid is there... right there....
Take a listen..... I am not writing it out.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I really really hope you are right.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Or at least quit bending over for them..I don't understand why our govts are selling us out to them.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

So are you saying that what he is saying not at all true?

Did you hear what he said?

Scared the absolute sh1t out of me when I heard it!

It’s not true - at all.
How would Britain have know about incoming bombers during WWII if not for radar? But wait, all the radar and radio operators are sick?? How can that be?

Seriously people, get a clue...

It’s threads like these that make me realise that most people are to ignorant to differentiate between a pathogen and radio waves ... dear God. Maybe humanity really deserves this virus.
edit on 4-4-2020 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther
Yeah right....nice post

So are you saying that the body will not react as if there is toxicity?

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What did he say ?

The vid is there... right there....
Take a listen..... I am not writing it out.

Do you really know what he said, surely if you do you can surmise a short answer...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Honestly what is the point?
If you really want to know listen to it... I am a little upset at the moment.

The poster above said i deserve to die (humanity deserves this virus!! he says).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join