It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broadband engineers threatened due to 5G coronavirus conspiracies

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Think about a link the OTHER way round and "technophobia" is not the issue.

It's pseudoscience to claim a link between Covid-19 and 5G. Total and mind-numbing ignorance on a number of levels. A sad note on the gullibility of some people to believe or want to believe things which are patently not true.

But, it must be true ‘cos some guy who says he’s a professor made a YouTube video.
edit on 7/4/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Think about a link the OTHER way round and "technophobia" is not the issue.

It's pseudoscience to claim a link between Covid-19 and 5G. Total and mind-numbing ignorance on a number of levels. A sad note on the gullibility of some people to believe or want to believe things which are patently not true.

But, it must be true ‘cos some guy who says he’s a professor made a YouTube video.

YOU ALSO didn't take the time to read my comments I think.

Who is the ignorant one?

Think politics, control, power, big brother.

Not any biological or technological aspects.

SHEESH!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

YOU ALSO didn't take the time to read my comments I think.
Who is the ignorant one?

You are over-reacting. Calm down.

5G is not about control of the masses, other than perhaps the potential to vastly improve the way data flows. I am sure China will use 5G for control and repression though, while Google will do the same for commercial purposes. However 5G is just a technology. 5G has no connection with Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
5G has no connection with Covid-19.

Sorry, but are you incapable of anything but "kneejerk" reactions or did you not actually read my post above but just recognise dissagreement and react without consideration?

The fear of the VIRUS is being used to control the masses into lockdown.

The masses, the governmental, departmental, emergency services and the like will probably demand better communications in these times of high demand.

The high demand will perhaps then be the reason to implement 5G as a standard on a completely global scale.

**********What happens THEN is another matter.***************

Many of my posts here have indicated this but SHEEPLE are beyond thinking without the kneejerking and even here, people have shown it time and time again.

The headline story in my OP also shows how people are SO EASY to manipulate en masse.

Please consider more than the sound of words. Consider what they MEAN.

Sorry, but please wake up.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

5G will become the new norm, because people continue to use their mobile phones to consume huge amounts of data.
If everyone just used their phones for, I don't know, phone calls, SMS and emails, then 5G wouldn't be needed.
Some people use the mobile internet while at home, even though they have a perfectly good cabled Internet, and Wifi...

1080p youtube while on the Go ?
Instagram vids ?
Facebook vids ?
On the go skype and facetime ?
and of course, all the effing adverts, all animated, with sounds etc....

How many people do i see (saw, due to lockdown) on the public transport with at least two mobile phones, if not three ?

Thats why 5G is happening. Consumer demand.

edit : Also, don't forget the "cable cutters" who rely on mobile internet 'only' at all times.
edit on 7-4-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Sorry, but are you incapable of anything but "kneejerk" reactions or did you not actually read my post above but just recognise dissagreement and react without consideration?

Er, I must have read your post to comment on it. If you equate my "kneejerk" as being my contrary view that 5G is not connected with Covid-19 then that's your problem, not mine.

I don't agree that UK government messaging re lockdown has anything to do with 5G either, or trying to create fear in the population. You are trying to conflate too many things. 5G is being implemented irrespective of Covid-19. There is no reason that Covid-19 will hasten the roll-out of 5G - in fact, it will likely slow the roll-out.

Anyway, chill out and calm the language down. I am neither ignorant or “incapable of anything”, nor am I asleep. Try and find a different way to persuade me that my rationale position is flawed, rather than childish grumpiness. Be polite.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
[double

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

“In industrialized societies, cancer is second only to cardiovascular disease as a cause of death. But in ancient times, it was extremely rare. There is nothing in the natural environment that can cause cancer. So it has to be a man-made disease, down to pollution and changes to our diet and lifestyle. The important thing about our study is that it gives a historical perspective to this disease. We can make very clear statements on the cancer rates in societies because we have a full overview. We have looked at millennia, not one hundred years, and have masses of data. Yet again extensive ancient Egyptian data, along with other data from across the millennia, has given modern society a clear message – cancer is man-made and something that we can and should address.”

Professor Rosalie David

anonhq.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

+1 to your post.

I too am curious to know why people are trying to conflate the two issues.

@nerbot - are you implying that the corona virus fear is being used by the govts to drive some other agenda? if so, I would argue against that as a pandemic doesn’t empower anyone when *anyone* can get sick and, given the the usual effete, old-age people in govt, they are the most likely to die from covid19. So how it’s can be used as some conspiracy theory is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Fascinating article...however, from your link:

“Researchers Finally Confirm That Cancer Is A Purely Man-Made Disease”

Is NOT the same as the source link:

“Scientists suggest that cancer is man-made”

Wish people wouldn’t conflate things like that. My dog died is not the same as my dog almost died.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme
There does seem to be a '5g race' going on between USA and China according to this:
www.lightreading.com...

edit on 7-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Visible light is also , to use your phrase, mutagenic.

Visible light is made of photons with far higher energy levels than microwave transmissions.

That's why you get sunburnt, the UVb and UVc components are destroying your epidermis.

People have been suffering cancer for thousands of years, it was just called different things

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There seems to be a research paper that shows that the Epstein Barr dormant virus can be activated by a certain GHZ. So, if this can happen, some think that other dormant viruses can be activated also with other GHZ frequencies. Hopefully this is not the case. If true and they can activate a dormant Bovine virus per say, that is in 7 out of 10 people we could be in a lot of trouble. Ironically, the ptb have no research on the dangers to humans?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So 5G believers if 5G can be used to turn on the virus will it be used to turn off?

Can the off /on signal be decoded and we can then broadcast it from our phone to protect ourselves.

Or is it just a case of build a shield to prevent the 5G signal for entering you?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
There seems to be a research paper that shows that the Epstein Barr dormant virus can be activated by a certain GHZ. So, if this can happen, some think that other dormant viruses can be activated also with other GHZ frequencies. Hopefully this is not the case. If true and they can activate a dormant Bovine virus per say, that is in 7 out of 10 people we could be in a lot of trouble. Ironically, the ptb have no research on the dangers to humans?

That is fascinating, I heard claim's by some of a correlation between 5G and the spread of the current epidemic virus but since they claimed it was the 5G giving it to these people I immediately ignored the claim's but more in depth analysis of the link between the microwave frequency interference in DNA/RNA genetic replication and the potential for a Virus to somehow find this beneficial in it's own replication and infection of cell's whose Genetic replication is already compromised however slight that may be OR for the virus to somehow become energized perhaps becoming more virulent in such a field is an interesting supposition - if only a thought and not a proven fact, if so then it deserves more study and is once again a damning factor against the roll out of wide area high frequency RF saturation of the general public by private enterprise and corporate influenced government's around the world.

It therefore proves the fact that the subject need's more, in depth and broad scoped study by proper, un-biased and truly independant scientists - preferably ones that can not be bought off.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

there is no virus. I repeat, there is no virus...the body itself makes the stuff when it thinks there is toxicity / need to do clean up cells.....this btw often happen in flu season, winter times..

The activation process that you talk is when something either is allready in the cells ( toxicity ,unbalance ) or something from outside comes and causes toxicity to cell, the leftover of from this process os what they claim as the virus.

So specifically, it`s not just 5G or even EMF radiation that can cause the above process, it can be just basic crap food you eat too much too long, or heavy metals, toxic chemicals etc..

But in this case, there is a correlation with 5G and corona ....and the "coronavirus" is compleate hoax! There is no virus! We make the virus ourself and should do it....it`s a process our body needs. ....but those cocksuckers created this hoax by using the allready existing medical hoax to pull this virus form their ass ..and spread the panic, destroy economy, lockdowns...

Look up dollar vigilante, david Icke videos for example ...lots of new videos lately, London real ..I dont need to post the videos here.

A year later the radiation problem asserted itself. On September 23, 1998, the world’s first satellite phones became operational. Service was provided by 66 satellites in low orbit around the Earth, launched by the Iridium Corporation. They unleashed a new kind of rain that turned the sky red and emptied it of birds for a couple of weeks.

A six-nation telephone survey was done of electrically sensitive people, support groups, and nurses and physicians serving this population. The results: 86% of electrically sensitive people and a majority of patients and support group members became ill on Wednesday, September 23 exactly, with typical symptoms of electrical illness including headaches, dizziness, nausea, insomnia, nosebleeds, heart palpitations, asthma attacks, ringing in the ears, etc. Follow-ups revealed that some of these people were acutely ill for up to three weeks. Some were so sick they weren’t sure they would live.

In the United States the national death rate rose by 4% to 5% for two weeks. During those two weeks, very few birds were seen in the sky and thousands of homing pigeons failed to return home in pigeon races throughout much of the country. This was all documented in No Place to Hide, Vol. 2, No. 1, Feb. 1999, pp. 3-4. The second satellite service, Globalstar, began commercial service on Monday, February 28, 2000. Widespread reports of nausea, headaches, leg pain, respiratory problems, depression, and lack of energy began on Friday, February 25, the previous business day, and came from people both with and without electrical sensitivity. See No Place To Hide, Vol. 2, No. 3, March 2000, p. 18. Iridium, which had gone bankrupt in the summer of 1999, was resurrected by a contract with the United States Armed Forces.

On March 30, 2001, commercial service resumed. Again the sky turned red. Again came reports of nausea, flu-like illness and feelings of oppression. But the events that made the news were catastrophic losses of race horse foals that were reported throughout the United States and as far away as Peru. On June 5, 2001, Iridium added data and Internet to its satellite phone service. Again came widespread reports of nausea, flu-like illness and oppression, and this time also hoarseness. See No Place To Hide, Vol 3, No. 2, Nov. 2001, p. 15. Additional details are provided in chapter 17 of my new book, The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life (AGB Press, 2017). Between 2001 and now, our skies have not essentially changed. Iridium and Globalstar, operating 66 and 40 satellites respectively, are still the only providers of satellite phones. The amount of data raining on us all from space is still dominated by those two fleets. The predicted fleets of thousands of satellites have not materialized. But they are about to now, unless we stop them. Everything we know and love is at stake—not just hawks and geese, pigeons and race horses, not just the human race, but life itself. This is a mortal threat not just to our children and grandchildren, but to all of us, immediately, within two years.

Planetary Emergency

This "virus flu phenomenon" has happen many times in modern history, but guess what...they dont tell about it because you are not supposed to know.....you are supposed to live in matrix ...and take the flu vaccine every year to prevent the flu ....i love the irony .

Everytime they start messing with frequencys, people get sick, some die....oh but it`s allways the flu .

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The 100k+ victims of the scientifically proven, validated and genetic-sequenced Covid-19 virus argue otherwise.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

The reason why cancers was rare "in ancient times" was because people died young. In ancient times a person would be lucky to live into their 30s. Life expectancy was low. Long life as we experience today in the developed world is a comparatively new experience.

Back “in ancient times” people did not have time to be bothered with cancer as they were trying to survive malnutrition, small pox, plague, syphilis, droop, dysentery, typhoid, cholera, measles, chicken pox, diphtheria, influenza, whooping cough, lice, scurvy and every other disease which was once common, but is now thankfully less common in the developed world at least.

Given that...

Cancer can develop at any age. But cancer is much more common in older people. Almost 9 in 10 cancer cases in the UK are in people aged 50 or over. And this is true for most types of cancer.

Source Cancer Research

The main reason why it is much more common is because people live longer. Cancer is not “man-made” per se, but it is a result of living longer, thus giving opportunity for cancer to develop, whether or not exacerbated by life-style choice.
edit on 8/4/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Forget ancient times.....
I am pretty sure the odds used to be 1 out of 20.......now it is 1out of 2 will get cancer.

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I referenced "ancient times" in responce to a post above. Yes, in the UK at least a person has a 50% chance of getting some kind of cancer. The point is that this is because people live longer because the instance of cancer is related to age in that the older you get the greater the chance.

Dementia and alzheimer disease which are the second biggest cause of death in the UK (behind heart disease) and these diseases are also age-related. Like cancer.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join